Ilias48rus

[Script_sa] Script action "Just what was missed in arma" (carrying bodies,dragging, objects, ai,loading in vehicles, getting ai in squad, killing enemies by hands) [no download]

6 hours ago, orcinus said:

This looks interesting, but unfortunately I cannot get Yandex to work (Win7 64 pro, Firefox - NoScript set to allow tthe whole shebang). Would you be kind enough to upload it somewhere else? Armaholic has a specific section for scripts, btw.

TIA

Orc

Inserted direct link to download from yandex, try again

18 hours ago, Ilias48rus said:

Inserted direct link to download from yandex, try again

If you mean the link in the first post, it gets a page that says:

"

410 Gone

nginx

"

which I guess means the file is, erm, gone.

@ foxhound  that's like saying I need gas and to drive passed a gas station LMFAO (: ARMAHOLIC is the place to be!!!!

6 hours ago, orcinus said:

If you mean the link in the first post, it gets a page that says:

"

410 Gone

nginx

"

which I guess means the file is, erm, gone.

yeah, obviously direct links getting expired,

you can use any other browser to download it (explorer..)

would be glad armaholic to update the version

1 hour ago, Ilias48rus said:

would be glad armaholic to update the version

I have updated the Armaholic hosted archive!

2 minutes ago, foxhound said:

I have updated the Armaholic hosted archive!

thanks

Great! Thank you both very much :)

Edit:

Works very well. Excellent & useful script, thank you very much for sharing this :)

Edited by orcinus
Additional information

Hello ! Many thanks for the share, excellent script !

Some remarks:

+ the drag and drop in MP on dedicated server make the corpses local (I guess): when a player drag a NPC body, this one disappears for the other players and never reappear. 

+ on Chernarus, the item drop is not on the ground but lowered. Maybe doing a check with the getPosATL Player might do the trick? Or better, having a way to change the Z axis directly by the player (or based on the player view,? Sorry, I don't know what can be done). 

+ all items placed by Zeus or EDEN can be grabbed. We did a quick test yesterday on a  wood board placed verticaly and the result was....interresting: the player kept going in the sky, surfing the board. This was a really funny moment for us ;)

This is a really great job, providing more possibilities to Arma. Many thanks again!  

On 01.03.2017 at 11:26 AM, zuzul said:

Hello ! Many thanks for the share, excellent script !

Some remarks:

+ the drag and drop in MP on dedicated server make the corpses local (I guess): when a player drag a NPC body, this one disappears for the other players and never reappear. 

+ on Chernarus, the item drop is not on the ground but lowered. Maybe doing a check with the getPosATL Player might do the trick? Or better, having a way to change the Z axis directly by the player (or based on the player view,? Sorry, I don't know what can be done). 

+ all items placed by Zeus or EDEN can be grabbed. We did a quick test yesterday on a  wood board placed verticaly and the result was....interresting: the player kept going in the sky, surfing the board. This was a really funny moment for us ;)

This is a really great job, providing more possibilities to Arma. Many thanks again!  

Hi, sadly to hear about the problems, i'll look if i can update the script, but it's old project and i'm in work now, so maybe it will be updated not soon.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ilias48rus said:

Hi, sadly to hear about the problems, i'll look if i can update the script, but it's old project and i'm in work now, so maybe it will be updated not soon.

No prob mate, just for you to know the current issues I've seen.

Thanks for your reply!

7 hours ago, zuzul said:

No prob mate, just for you to know the current issues I've seen.

Thanks for your reply!

Yeap, thanks, i appreciate your spotrep.

hi all !
i discovered this awesome script, and trying to introduce into my own mission !

i just wish 2 little tweaks:
1) cannot exclude an object that for gameplay reasons must be non-movable (thats very important, can break gameplay).
2) make you can melee-kill everybody (afterall if i want melee a civilian i should be able to do it!).

huge thanks for this awesome script !        T H A N K S   !!

PS: i've actually make Zorylia 3D explosives script work in my mission, togheter with SMS script to get the best from both! (claymore wire 3D setup is toooo cool).
contact me if interested!

Hi @Ilias48rus

My only suggestion so far is to produce an improved first thread post with a description, features list etc.

Updated:

v1_002.

You can find blacklist|whitelist for objects dragging at top of file;

• Like 1

@ Ilias48rus  the updated version is not working I have a old version that works fine I attempted to replace with you new version does not work. What is the deal. I hope you are still supporting this script.

On 28.05.2017 at 5:47 AM, Mr. Birdman said:

@ Ilias48rus  the updated version is not working I have a old version that works fine I attempted to replace with you new version does not work. What is the deal. I hope you are still supporting this script.

You are mistaking, just redownloaded it, it is working

This is such a unutilized script that quite frankly should have been included in the vanilla game. Unfortunately the author has not been on for a few months and the script has a few bugs. None of them are major Mission Breakers. This scrip has so many basic functions that the vanilla game is missing for sure.