Ilias48rus

[Script_sa] Script action "Just what was missed in arma" (carrying bodies,dragging, objects, ai,loading in vehicles, getting ai in squad, killing enemies by hands) [no download]

i'm not sure where it went from my Cloud, but since 1 of my HDDs died, doesn't seem that i have this script anymore .

v1_002.

You can find blacklist|whitelist for objects dragging at top of file;

v1_001

to disable ability to drag something:

this setvariable['st_a',false];

(editor's example)

Notes:

(all through standard action menu)

(when killing enemy hold crosshair (or place (on screen) where it would be) on the enemy)

Download.-- outdated .

Just insert in your mission's folder (supporting any type of session, any mission, any mods).

Problems:

have few MP issues, will fix them when will can get to it.

(if understanding can change something)
Some problems, wishes -> post here.
  • Like 4

v.1

also letting you get ai in your squad (and rejoin (for example if previous (number) ai died and you want to get next on the place))

(when killing ai hold crosshair (or place (on screen) where it would be) on enemy)

Download.

Just insert in your mission's folder (supporting any type of session, any mission, any mods).

Some problems, wishes - post here.

wow, really nice... maybe ill add this to my tdm missions..(man the things the community come's up with ... ) thanks for sharing...

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/190452-bloodbath-mission-pvpcoopsp/?p=3018120

v.1

also letting you get ai in your squad (and rejoin (for example if previous (number) ai died and you want to get next on the place))

(when killing ai hold crosshair (or place (on screen) where it would be) on enemy)

Download.

Some problems, wishes - post here.

Your download link is missing the file, it loads a 'Nothing Found' page instead..?

Your download link is missing the file, it loads a 'Nothing Found' page instead..?

confirmed

the download link is weird but I did download it.. if Ilias48rus gives me permission ill add a link in drop box  

ahhh I just retested his link it looks he may have took it off...

sorry for the download problems, link fixed

sorry for the download problems, link fixed

Thanks for that :)

Just had a test run with the script and i noticed (in MP testing by myself) that the option 'Get in Squad" is displayed twice in the action menu and when there is a injured guy to drag it shows 'drag' about four times in the action menu. Perhaps this script is mainly intended for SP?

Thanks for that :)

Just had a test run with the script and i noticed (in MP testing by myself) that the option 'Get in Squad" is displayed twice in the action menu and when there is a injured guy to drag it shows 'drag' about four times in the action menu. Perhaps this script is mainly intended for SP?

its really, really strange, looking in,

i checked and it didn't, can you determine conditions when it happening?

I can bet he is adding code 2 times... I had it in init and in playerlocal , and had the same issue..

I can bet he is adding code 2 times... I had it in init and in playerlocal , and had the same issue..

didn't you had it in same time?

what about your problem?

what about your problem?

it needs to be added only once .. (no problem)

I added it in like this,

[] execVM "SA\scripts\actactions.sqf";

works perfect ...

I added it in like this,

works perfect ...

i just do not understanding how it could execute more then once in your game

i just do not understanding how it could execute more then once in your game

by adding it in the init, and in the localplayer.init ... I think my self , "i had it #include "yourscript.sqf"

its no biggy, .. already fixed.. whats next , are you going to add more things?

by adding it in the init, and in the localplayer.init ... I think my self , "i had it #include "yourscript.sqf"

its no biggy, .. already fixed.. whats next , are you going to add more things?

) , what would you like to see in?

) , what would you like to see in?

Grab and throw stones or mags

add ability to adjust objects

climb trees

:)

Grab and throw stones or mags

add ability to adjust objects

climb trees

:)

Coming soon Arma 4 - Neanderthal!

The year is 30,000 BC.  CSAT Viper teams have just taken away your female.  Something inside of your head itches and you think to yourself, for the first time, "Self, I could probably bash those guys over the head with this Mammoth toe bone I've been sucking marrow out of and get back the girl!".

Enjoy all new features in the lush landscape of Eurasia!

10 new weapons including - "Club" and "Bone" and "Rock".

0 new vehicles - but pre-order Arma 4 Season Pass DLC including "Wheel" and "Fire" now to reserve your copy!

Industry leading infantry controls for "Run from Sabertooth" and "Use Sharp Rock" without having to take your hands off your mouse!

Climb trees, fling poop and more!

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

it would be cool to throw stuff, like if there were knives .. what would be awesome is if ai understood the hand signals with out player having to say move forward or go prone .. maybe add a better jump or clime (to clime over stuff) ..  I haven't been able to kill ai by hand as of yet... cant get close enuf.. lol.. 

know is needeble interacting with trowed items and attaching explosives, was zorilua's 3d explosive interface, sadly broked (if anyone have it fixed please share).

Persian MO

1| throwing items (magazines..): want to add, but not until  will finish my mission, fix stones problem and if will have enough wish (so can be not soon ) ) currently using and you can |(posted by t.a.6)| (if will have problems, write, i'll help), throwing small dragged items is not bad idea, maybe together with.

adjusting objects: know, but possible later.

climing on trees: ) , would, but with alot of limitations for realism, but its long, maybe, but with low importance in list ) .

dr death jm

vts genstures perfectly working with ai (be careful doing like: "move" in vts then "in formation" in arma's menu (use "come", not always necessary, but can be)).

Combination of enhanced movement and dynamic movement giving almost all is needeble in their direction (also laxemann's climb can have some meaning (it better determining positions to climb to then e.m. (but much \/ in other points))).

trowable knives: maybe, need the item, other is not difficult, maybe with |1|.

I added it in like this,

works perfect ...

about the messages, sorry, he had the problem, i just was really busy and even missed what you and the guy was 2 different ones )

just come across this script very cool functions. I hope you are still working on it with more updates.

Hey llias48rus loving the script with all theses little functions that are very useful. One of the main purpose I'm using it it adds functionality to some of the revived Scripts that are missing the ability to drag unconscious units (:  

In the description of your script it never stated that you can drag and carry dead units however you don't have the ability to load dead units only unconscious units into vehicles. Could you add the ability to load dead units into vehicles as well. Avibird.

Does anyone know what code you can put in the editor placed items on a map to prevent the drag function from working. If I have a few items that I don't want to be able to move during the mission what code can I put in the item init to prevent it.

On 19.01.2017 at 9:49 PM, Mr. Birdman said:

Does anyone know what code you can put in the editor placed items on a map to prevent the drag function from working. If I have a few items that I don't want to be able to move during the mission what code can I put in the item init to prevent it.

sorry for long response delay, added ability to disable dragging for entity, i'm working on big project now, and it will not miss the abilities, so i'll post them standalone, but sorry possible not soon, glad you enjoying the script.

This looks interesting, but unfortunately I cannot get Yandex to work (Win7 64 pro, Firefox - NoScript set to allow tthe whole shebang). Would you be kind enough to upload it somewhere else? Armaholic has a specific section for scripts, btw.

TIA

Orc