J0K3R 5

Insurgency - Tanoa

EDIT:  The simple thing Reaper_ is to click on the blue BLUFOR button at the left .. that will give you access to the slots.

Yup, its been a while, Ok thanks.....

fixed it already, now defaults onto BLUFOR.

updated on steam + google drive

Is there anyway to get this mission to play on sp with saves ?

sry still kinda noob with all this scripting and mods or id do myself

also did you have more versions of this on a couple different maps? I think it might of been almost the same picture u have for the workshop mod  so that's why I was confused?

Is there anyway to get this mission to play on sp with saves ?

sry still kinda noob with all this scripting and mods or id do myself

also did you have more versions of this on a couple different maps? I think it might of been almost the same picture u have for the workshop mod  so that's why I was confused?

> You can host your own private game and play it as a single player - MULIPLAYER -> SERVER BROWSER -> HOST SERVER -> SELECT THE MISSION YOU WANT TO PLAY -> CLICK PLAY

> No there is no other maps at the moment, as I want get rid of all the bugs before I make anymore. When its bug free Im planning to release a template so others can make there own.

• Like 1

OK, have put some fixes in (and brought other kaysio updates too!).  kaysio if you want to drag medic and ais_injury folders into your stuff then automagic medics are nearly perfect.

https://www.mediafire.com/?3lz15ombh87w3ab

Still having problems with JIP (or even returning to a server) as all the support icons (and therefore functions) are gone :(

• Like 2

In the last version the Recruiting loads but never populates with any units to recruit.

Are you waiting until mission loads before starting the mission?  There needs to be a check to ensure that all scripts are loaded onto before the player can press CONTINUE.

• Like 1

When you first join the lobby you have the option to disable AI. How do you go about disabling them for good? Use to know but the editor has changed so much.

When you first join the lobby you have the option to disable AI. How do you go about disabling them for good? Use to know but the editor has changed so much.

description.ext

line 78 - disabledAI = 0;

change to disabledAI = 1;

Have a question, I have been using your mission on our dedicated server and other then a few bug you are working on it runs fine. Question is, how did you get the support modules working for dedicated? I have a mission I have been putting together for a while now and can get the support modules to work if I host the server but as soon as I move it to the dedicated server they quit working.

Whats the fix for that?

U - groups isn't working

Healing AI or Players isn't working...they never get up

Seems to be after the last update because it was running great before.

Both versions having same issues.

• Like 1

We got a whole server waiting lol...tanoa insurgency is our sunday fix.