solzenicyn

Apex Props Feedback

To make things slightly more organized here, this thread serves as a place to collect feedback for the new Apex props.

Please share your thoughts and issues found while using our new props available with the Apex Expansion.

Thank you!

• Like 2

I've noticed that a few things are missing from the Eden Editor, such as that big hangar at the main airport

The metal ladders used on the red warehouses are not currently present in the Eden editor.
They could prove very useful for roof access to the higher buildings.

UnyiSTLR.jpg

The IR_Tents seem to be in the wrong category in Eden, they should logically be under

Structures (Tanoa) - Military not Structures (Altis) - Military

Took me a while to find them initially. They're also missing their icon.

Really all the military tents including the camouflage nets should be filed under Structures - Military

usK7UkTK.jpg

They're really nice, would be good to see some Arid versions somewhere down the line.

Such beautiful places to camp around the Islands how about some civilian paint jobs on those tents! ;)

bsJlKxt0.jpg

E

I couldn't find one, but a stand alone landing helipad or portable helipad with lights would be awesome. Like placing on hill sides, swamps, jetties, oil rigs, etc.

Will there be any props fitting for genocide & similar scenarios?

Props like in Arma 2 - mass graves (with flies flying around), hanged people, ropes prepared for hanging, bloody knives, blood puddles, anything of this category is very welcome.

I'm sure many mission makers would love to see items like this for dramatic scenarios.

• Like 1

traffic islands and editor placed sidewalks don't have collision.

123456vopjk9o64oxolkoh.jpg

The Chinese characters on the ammo crates "彈藥" are in TRADITIONAL CHINESE, which is used in Taiwan; instead, in (mainland) China, people use SIMPLIFIED CHINESE -- "å¼¹è¯".

• Like 4

I couldn't find one, but a stand alone landing helipad or portable helipad with lights would be awesome. Like placing on hill sides, swamps, jetties, oil rigs, etc.

Would the runway extensions found on Tanoa work. I've been using them in my mission-making since finding them. They have a runway type texture on top and long columns on the bottom, They're found under Structures (tanoa)>airport (I think)

I was thinking more like the helipad on the hospital in Altis with the addition of landing lights.

Would the runway extensions found on Tanoa work. I've been using them in my mission-making since finding them. They have a runway type texture on top and long columns on the bottom, They're found under Structures (tanoa)>airport (I think)

Are the new Tanoa green sandbags/bagfence supposed to be a cyan green when viewing from a distance

snip...

Looks really out of place being such a cyan colour

I've been meaning to put a feedback ticket on this for a while.

The LOD's are all over the place currently, changing in colour and flickering back and forth. Also changing the height of the viewing camera position causes a flicker.

Difficult to illustrate without a video though, which I'm not set up to do.

E

i feel a little bit bad for just another demand, but we coud really need at least one big civilian cargo ship as a prop for the industrial harbour and at least a medium seized passenger ship as a prop or even drivable.

perhaps you could polish and port sth. from TOH. i think it's not good to need mods for such basic things.

• Like 3

I really wonder why the ship didn't made it into the build, at least as a static object. Sadly we got no official word about it yet.

• Like 2

What ship? Couldn't see any besides the trawler in the tanoa reveal and release videos.

Cheers

If you go to the main menu and hoover over the Editor box, a video plays. In this video you can see a big civilian container ship for a second or two. This one is not in the game files.