solzenicyn

Apex Weapon Feedback

Can not fit the CMR-76 rifle in backpacks even though its 6.5mm just like MXM and both of them are the same size (CMR-76 is slightly smaller even)

8PSF4pv.jpg

Can not fit the CMR-76 rifle in backpacks even though its 6.5mm just like MXM and both of them are the same size (CMR-76 is slightly smaller even)

Tweaked: The MXM rifle can no longer fit into a backpack

icon_rofl.gif

• Like 3

so a switch position bug gets fixed immediately but the glaringly misaligned spar-16s muzzle proxy is considered visually acceptable?

• Like 1

so a switch position bug gets fixed immediately but the glaringly misaligned spar-16s muzzle proxy is considered visually acceptable?

Pretty much everything about the APEX weapons proxies needs to be realigned. Takes literally couple minutes per weapon. Yet no shits are given even month+ after content pre-release, when this was "found" (by just looking at the models for first 5-10 seconds)

• Like 4

Pretty much everything about the APEX weapons proxies needs to be realigned. Takes literally couple minutes per weapon. Yet no shits are given even month+ after content pre-release, when this was "found" (by just looking at the models for first 5-10 seconds)

Sometimes it's mind boggling how stuff gets introduced and ditched within the same moment.

Zeus Fire support 230mm rockets still don't do any damage at all,

rope technology could have a plethora of applications, still it's only being used to slingload stuff.

Then there's that weird "sidegrade" called visual upgrade, gives nice water reflections but still doesn't help walls and objects cast shadows and flares are in a worse state than before, giving off 0 light.

I'm no rendering expert, but this is certainly not how a flashlight works:

http://imgur.com/a/Bvw1l

Cheers

Tweaked the recoils but left the off centre proxy muzzle attachments?

Left the top proxy still too far forwards, and looks out of place with anything different from the stock scopes and sights?

5 minutes too long for this to be fixed?

Tweaked the recoils but left the off centre proxy muzzle attachments?

Left the top proxy still too far forwards, and looks out of place with anything different from the stock scopes and sights?

5 minutes too long for this to be fixed?

Hmm without knowing their schedule and priority list is impossible to say.

We should post couple of pictures about the proxy offset.

• Like 1

Hmm without knowing their schedule and priority list is impossible to say.

We should post couple of pictures about the proxy offset.

It's already been done, pictures that is,  literally takes 30 seconds to move a proxy, copy and paste that into all the other LODs, 5 minutes is being generous.

The offset muzzle proxy is a glaring issue, and should be a higher priority than making stance adjustments within EDEN.

• Like 1

It's already been done, pictures that is,  literally takes 30 seconds to move a proxy, copy and paste that into all the other LODs, 5 minutes is being generous.

The offset muzzle proxy is a glaring issue, and should be a higher priority than making stance adjustments within EDEN.

I have to defend Karel and Flip here. My understanding they work on 3Den and not the issues you raised. I believe people are tasked to key things

I have to defend Karel and Flip here. My understanding they work on 3Den and not the issues you raised. I believe people are tasked to key things

Even someone who has basic knowledge of O2 can move this, are you actually saying that of all the technicians BIS has at their disposal, there's only 2 who can move proxies/2 that remain on the APEX project? Not very encouraging then what with all the other issues such as lighting etc to deal with.

Send me the p3d, I'll save them a days wages, and do it for free!! ;)

good to see in an aiming and shooting game the erco sight remains misaligned

priorities guys

• Like 5

The config values of the "cursor" attribute of the SPAR-16s, SPAR-17, and Protector seem to be wrong. They're all classified as "arifle" whereas they should be "mg", "srifle", and "smg". That makes it hard to distinct these weapons' types by script.

I wasn't sure if there was a ticket already, so I went ahead and created one: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T119844

• Like 1

Tweaked: Ballistic performance of the 7.62x39 mm bullets was optimized (increased air friction, decreased penetration)

Tweaked: Muzzle velocity of the SPAR-16S weapon was increased

Tweaked: The Protector, SPAR-16S and SPAR-17 weapons now have proper cursor types

FIxed: The reticle of the ERCO optics was not correctly aligned

Finally some things got sorted out , still have to check it ingame :P

erco is actually fixed!

patch introduced a significant randomized left-right kick to spar-16s recoil, this isn't right considering the 16s is a heavier weapon with a longer barrel

i mean i can live with it but is it intentional / is this what beta mags do?

erco is actually fixed!

patch introduced a significant randomized left-right kick to spar-16s recoil, this isn't right considering the 16s is a heavier weapon with a longer barrel

i mean i can live with it but is it intentional / is this what beta mags do?

Nope, IRL mags don't do shit - firing mech reciprication does. It's all cuz "it's a game" and all that jazz...   :rolleyes:

• Like 1

"Tweaked: Ballistic performance of the 7.62x39 mm bullets was optimized (increased air friction, decreased penetration)

What exactly does this mean? Because I feel 7.62 rounds are not powerful enough as it is-trying to use a marksman rifle like the Mk18 EBR to kill someone from more than a couple of hundred metres will always require more than one shot. From the sound of this they will be even less powerful now.. And it's real life counterpart the Mk14 EBR has an effective range of 800 mtrs, and a max firing range of 4.2kms

Mk18 EBR uses the 7.62x51mm round. The changelog entry basically means they nerfed the AK (which are the ones using 7.62x39mm rounds) to be more realistic. Previously, they were too close in performance to the 7.62x51mm. Remember, the same caliber doesn't mean the same properties, case length matters a lot.

• Like 2

What dragon01 said, just like how the ASP-1 Kir's rounds have half the case length of the GM6 Lynx's and the world of difference inherent to that.

Hi,

Is ERCO optics really fixed? When I go to VA and fire from 500m bullet fly 1m right of target, so I think BI didn't fix this bug. And where I can find some list of changes in updates?

Hi,

Is ERCO optics really fixed? When I go to VA and fire from 500m bullet fly 1m right of target, so I think BI didn't fix this bug. And where I can find some list of changes in updates?

Not sure how well it is , i need to check that ingame

and those changes you can see here > https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/140837-development-branch-changelog/page-43#entry3077282