solzenicyn

Apex Vehicles Feedback

To make things slightly more organized here, this thread serves as a place to collect feedback for the new Apex vehicles.

Please share your thoughts and issues found while using our new vehicles available with the Apex Expansion.

Thank you!

• Like 3

I just created a thread as this thread was made. My question is 'Is it not yet possible to put vehicles into the new aircraft? I have looked around in the editor and tried to drive a vehicle in but the ramp does not act like a ramp for vehicles or ground units'

the CSAT VTOL has a terrible sound on the engine especially inside the cockpit

• Like 2

Guest ti0n3r

Hi. Are there any plans to add the Fia wooodland quad bikes and offroads to the Syndikat faction? Of course we can just place them empty and put driver/gunner in them via eden, but since these vehicles already come with a good camo paintjob this would be a nice small addition, esp for Zeus missions. Please consider this guys :)

Also are there plans to add some kind of woodland camo for the Pacific NATO vehicles?

I described several problems with the VTOL's here

- NATO vehicles don't have a new camo suitable for Tanoa.

- The civilian prop plane has a really weird handling. Likes to stall a lot.

• Like 2

AI Controlled Blackfish (Armed) was not able to engage any targets set by the Waypoints 'Destroy' or 'Seek and Destroy' set from Eden. It flies around like a plane over the targets but gunner does not engage at any point.

A normal plane/helo had no issues engaging under same circumstances. Even CSAT VTOL engaged albeit poorly.

Made a bug report for it just in-case https://feedback.bistudio.com/T117808

The Blackfish VTOL has a weird bug where the blades dissapear when you look at them in flight from a certain angle using the 3rd person cam. 

I"m not completely sure, but with the CSAT VTOL, the thrusters don't seem to swivel in the right direction for flight. On top of that, the hot air effect needs to changed so that it matches the thruster direction. When the rear thrusters are pointing downwards, you can the see hot air effect working as if is blowing it straight back. 

I think that the Blackfish co pilot should get a thermal camera feed from that little camera like bulb thing under the nose. 

• Like 2

Motorized GMG/HMG CSAT groups have an Unarmed Iffrit, not the armed designated one.

Edit: Never-mind, not a bug. My mistake.

The Blackfish VTOL has a weird bug where the blades dissapear when you look at them in flight from a certain angle using the 3rd person cam.

I had the horizon block out the propeller blades. Same issue?

• Like 1

The lights of the new police car that blink when you use them dont have light at all. They only have an animation.

• Like 1

VTOLs cant land as  they supposed to do because they lose to fast power while slowing down from flight to hovering ..

• Like 1

VTOLs cant land as  they supposed to do because they lose to fast power while slowing down from flight to hovering ..

The default mode is STOL. Try to engage "autohover" - that forces the nacelles or nozzles into 90deg vectoring and makes VTOL nice and comfortable :)

• Like 1

I had the horizon block out the propeller blades. Same issue?

Saw this issue as well.

Chinese VTOL - No animated part to make it lean left or right.

There is no CTRG armed variant of LSV, with no specific reason (there is an unarmed version of it).

The water scooter accelerates and decelerates too quickly.

VTOL V-44 Howitzer manual aiming is almost completely blocked by triangular plate on the barrel, escpecially when zooming in. Maybe raise the camera or similar workaround?