Sign in to follow this  
kdk11

Question about the new Vtol's

Is it not yet possible to put vehicles into the new aircraft? I have looked around in the editor and tried to drive a vehicle in but the ramp does not act like a ramp for vehicles or ground units.

They announced on twitter the other day that feature isn't in game yet.

They announced on twitter the other day that feature isn't in game yet.

Yeah someone linked it in one of the other threads, I dont use twitter so thats why I did not know. Thanks anyways :)

Today's dev build change log lists it as a feature added (bold and everything!), but it also includes a bunch of stuff that was added yesterday, so not sure what's going on. :)  Did they maybe add the preview stuff + ViV to the normal dev build and now we have to switch back to that?

Today's dev build change log lists it as a feature added (bold and everything!), but it also includes a bunch of stuff that was added yesterday, so not sure what's going on. :) Did they maybe add the preview stuff + ViV to the normal dev build and now we have to switch back to that?

Yeah, it's in now:

2dit2Od.jpg

They pushed the content to the RC branch first just to surprise us.

I assume the dev will be updated daily as usual, but the RC only gets the "finished" stuff and is updated less frequently.

Unloading:

xQR1k1K.jpg

• Like 1