robaroo

WeaponsSlotInfo.scope missing

Hey folks

Having an issue i cant work out whats wrong. Noticed alot of scopes werent working/showing. Turns out i have a missing file but cant find it anywhere.

The popup error is :

No entry

'bin/config.bin/CFgWeapons/WeapoinsSlotsInfo.scope*

Also have another called something pointers...guessing its the lazer pointer attachments.

Any ideas where i can get the file or where its actually placed in the directory?

Have tried verifying game etc but nothing seems to help with the issue.

I have tried deleting the weapons.pbo forcing it to download it again....that didnt help either :(

Verify your game cache - that will make the game check your files (and download any missing/corrupt files) and then restart Steam. However, if nothing downloads (i.e. if all files are intact/okay) its an addon that is broken/out of date.

Remove all weapon/attachment addons and add them back one by one, starting the game after each addition to see if/when the error re-appears. When it does re-appear you've found your culprit.

Tried verifying the game cache and didnt help. Im guessing it is a mod.

Im guessing it is a mod.

...then...

Remove all weapon/attachment addons and add them back one by one, starting the game after each addition to see if/when the error re-appears. When it does re-appear you've found your culprit.

:)

The only one i can think of is cup weapons....tried removing and re-installing but didnt help :(

The only one i can think of is cup weapons....tried removing and re-installing but didnt help :(

Then remove (when I say "remove" I don't mean uninstall, I simply mean "run the game without them") and then add them back one by one. When the error re-appears then the mod you added back last is the cause.