Sign in to follow this  
mxchaz741

TanoaLifeRpg.co.uk

TanoaLifeRpg.co.uk is up and running feel free to join and be a part of the community !!

Server ip: 81.19.208.75:2350

TS3 ip: ts.tanoaliferpg.co.uk

Edited by mxchaz741
font switched to a more readable font

Not sure if using comic sans is enough reason to click the report button or not .... hmm ... ;)

EDIT: to clarity, I'm NOT taking part in the whole Life vs. Tacticool-discussion with my statement above. That discussion is, to use a popular internet lingo, cancerous enough in its own right for a few life times. My gripe is with comic sans and comic sans alone.

• Like 2

Life servers really are a malignant tumor on the community. 

• Like 2

is that be apart from the community, or be a part of the community? :D

Life servers really are a malignant tumor on the community. 

And your repugnant attitude isn't?

And your repugnant attitude isn't?

Has my "attitude" stole from modders, has my "attitude" encouraged kids to "donate" their parents money for pre-existing in game content? Life mods need to be dealt with, permanently. The only attitude I have is of someone who's sick of their favorite computer game getting buggered by kids and conmen.     

• Like 1

Has my "attitude" stole from modders, has my "attitude" encouraged kids to "donate" their parents money for pre-existing in game content? Life mods need to be dealt with, permanently. The only attitude I have is of someone who's sick of their favorite computer game getting buggered by kids and conmen.     

lol the same thing is happening to the mod devs who upload fallout 4 content from the nexus. many console players are uploading to bethesda.net with just a simple name change and asking for donations were they steal all the credit. 

all aboard the tanoa hype train.... *tuuuuut* *tuuuuut*

war_lord, not every server steals content. Stop being such an ignorant and impudent person. You clearly dislike 'life' game modes and that is your prerogative to do so, but don't slate all life mods just because of your distaste. 

• Like 1

war_lord, not every server steals content. Stop being such an ignorant and impudent person. You clearly dislike 'life' game modes and that is your prerogative to do so, but don't slate all life mods just because of your distaste. 

bro you are only about arma life... arma is a milsim game not a RP were only cops can do things type game... 

i have yet to see the one that doesn't...

• Like 1

bro you are only about arma life... arma is a milsim game not a RP were only cops can do things type game... 

My bad veles-zv, I didn't realise you were acquainted with my Arma playing habit.

Sarcasm aside, I play a variety of non-RP game modes on Arma 3. I just don't appreciate the mindless slander towards life servers. 

And PuFu, the majority of vanilla life servers do not steal content.

And PuFu, the majority of vanilla life servers do not steal content.

might not steal it by themselves, but certainly do use stolen content instead of just vanilla. 

Please prove me wrong and point me towards a RP community of sorts that uses content created by themselves, not ported across from shady sources.

If anything, it would be the exception, not the norm as you make it sound

The main community which gave the life scene a bad name was Life-Studios. They made thousands of euros with stolen content. Nothing like that had happened prior to Arma 3 Life. It was popular and people hosted the game mode which amplified the 'stealing of content'. The absolute majority of unmodded life game modes do not use stolen content.

The main community which gave the life scene a bad name was Life-Studios. They made thousands of euros with stolen content. Nothing like that had happened prior to Arma 3 Life. It was popular and people hosted the game mode which amplified the 'stealing of content'. The absolute majority of unmodded life game modes do not use stolen content.

the absolute majority is modded though. And these mods do not use authentic content in 99.99% of the cases, just like they don't use original code either. 

There aren't many life mods other than A3L. Either way, I agree that the modded scene has far more 'controversy' than the unmodded. 

Working on new content and thanks for the support, helps us grow and improve.  We are original Non modded server.