Sign in to follow this  
=vu= sniper

Save game

Hi.

Upgraded my PC, did a clean install of Win7 and SP1 and a clean install of Arma3 from Steam. (v1.60)

The problem is it won't resume a showcase, autosave or manual save. Both show up in screen, but gives an error on missing content.

Checked "Documents/Arma3/Saved/**** Blank. Tryed to set Arma to "run as Administrator" -nothing.

Edit: BTW NO mods used. 

Anybody have some idea? (Am i looking in the wrong place?)

Sniper

Did you Validate integrity of the game cache 

Yep.

Validated 3 times. First time reported "3 missing files, -will be downloaded", the two next reported OK.

The folders is created when i save, but nothing is written inside.

Investigated a bit more just now. It seems the game save as normal, but when i dies it erases everything(???)

Both autosave and user save made files, but afterwards the folder contained only "weapons.cfg". (still more than yesterday)

Seems like i solved the problem, and maybe also found the cause.

After setting my clock to autoupdate i saw some files and folders dated "tomorrow"(!)

I probably hit the wrong button when setting date in bios at first run of my new system. When Arma3 sync, it will be somewhat "confused" over this difference and refuse to save.

Re-checked date in bios, but still no save. Deleted the addon-folder and re-installed by properties/check integity. And save is ok.  :D

Sniper