Sign in to follow this  
metralla

beam with distance of 50 meters

This 5-minute video I hope the players can appreciate the problem of night driving any vehicle in ARMA.

From my point of seen and doing some testing with lights adding a beam with a distance of 50 meters would be sufficient for proper driving at night.

My intention is to vote with
players like me who believe that this is necessary to add and thus reflect the utility for driving at night and that developers assess whether or not it is feasible to incorporate it into the game.
thank you very much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVnKeGqNZJQ&feature=youtu.be

• Like 4

Maybe share the changes you made till it can be integrated properly? :)  Also the feedback tracker is the proper way of getting this issue attention.

It seems that you've come to the same conclusion as most regulatory authorities. :) It'd be nice if ArmA car lights confronted to the accepted standard for asymmetrical low-beam lights:
Low_beam_light_pattern_for_right-hand_tr

About 40m on the left lane and 60m on the right. I don't know if that'd be of any use, but an additional "high-beam" mode reaching out to 150m could be a nice thing to have. Turn signals are probably too much to ask for :), but I can see brights being useful on poorly lit country roads on both Altis and Tanoa (I use them myself in similar conditions).

• Like 2