Sign in to follow this  
deathguy

Un mod by pinky

Hey all, Pinky from Operation Flashpoint Français  as release is UN mod. Here are the links for you to download.

Logo.gif

-Clic here to download the whole add-on. (thx to ofp.info)

Or you can also download it in 3 part:

- Clic here to download the soldiers.    mirror site

( you need to have atleast the units if you want the rest to work! )

- Clic here to download the vehicules/tanks.    mirror site

- Clic here to download the police jeep (cj5).    mirror site 1.75 only!

Currently the helicopter are not yet availlable. But i'll let you all know when it will be release.

And here are 3 images of the mod (images are too big to show into the forum):

the units

the vehicules

the cars

Hope you'll enjoy this add-on. smile.gif

Is this a new mod or an update to the existing UN mod available at ofp.info?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (joltan @ Oct. 30 2002,09:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is this a new mod or an update to the existing UN mod available at ofp.info?<span id='postcolor'>

This is a totaly new mod. Is as nothing to do with any other already existing UN mod.

Pinky as just release the last part of is UN mod: the chopper! Two Huey UH1D, one medical and one for troop transport, both unarmed.

Clic here to download the chopper! mirror site

Again, i'm only posting the url of the image since they are too big to be included into this post.

Image of the two chopper.

Image of the inside of the medical chopper.

I'm saying it again, the UN MOD of PINKY is a totaly new add-on for OFP (Resistance is required for some units). Everything as been re-texture and as new sound (some vehicule and the chopper).

Hope you people will enjoy it. smile.gif

Dude, did ToW give you permission to use their models?

Cuz' those men look an awful lot like Frandsen's Marines.

If you did ask fo and recieve permission, no problem, but otherwise, don't be like VIT.

Say no to model and texture stealing.

and what about Desert OFP, the hummer and 5T's are identical down to the editor icon, just with white instead of yellow. but i must say they look nice.

I know Pinky well enough too tell that if he as taken anything from someone else, he as ask for it first. So everything as been done from the original units or permission as been ask. Were not stealing anyone.

Hey he didn't ask me for using my huey...

But I don't even care about it biggrin.gif. Everybody can do with my addons whatever he wants. I think AddOns are released to improve a game. If anyone has a good idea to improve it more by using the model he schould do it, it can't harm