So are we gonna see any females in Apex or have all the women died out by 2035?  There were females in Arma 2.  Any info would be great.

Yes, they died out. Just like the sort of people who were able to search the forums before asking questions or at least give meaningful names to the threads they created.

What a terrible loss for mankind.

• Like 5

Yes, they died out. Just like the sort of people who were able to search the forums before asking questions or at least give meaningful names to the threads they created.

Yeah thanks for the smart arse comment yeah just go and browse hundreds of posts.  If you dont know the answer no one asked you for your dumb comment.

Yeah thanks for the smart arse comment yeah just go and browse hundreds of posts.  If you dont know the answer no one asked you for your dumb comment.

There is a search function, is there not? Probably too busy flame-baiting and reacting in a hostile manner to notice...

• Like 2

Sorry but that was funny enough that I spit my coffee out..LOL

• Like 1

Hello guys,

i have a question to arma3 extended Edition. i bought it in a steam-sale last year. are in the  Extended Edition Apex too?

Hello guys,

i have a question to arma3 extended Edition. i bought it in a steam-sale last year. are in the  Extended Edition Apex too?

No, the Extended Edition included DLCs, not expansions. You only get Apex for free if you bought ArmA III Supporter Edition.