Sign in to follow this  
Electricleash

Vanilla NVS scope re-texture (Black)

Hi all

I started tonight, playing around with editing some textures, with a notion to re-texture (Black) the sandy coloured NVS scope and correcting it's icon (which is still a black version of the ARCO!)

It's something that's bugged me for ever, and I figure I'd use it as a little project to ease me in to learning texturing.

PtCLhW4l.jpg

I've had this notion, however, that there might actually not be any hidden selections for scopes and attachments, thus explaining why no-one has actually done this previously.

I figure I would hold off going into config and packaging things before suddenly discovering I'm on a wild goose chase.

I just wondered if someone in the know could enlighten me and possible clue me in to any pitfalls I might encounter assuming I can proceed.

Thanks

E

I've had this notion, however, that there might actually not be any hidden selections for scopes and attachments

Correct.

• Like 1

Damnit! :( Ah well, texture is ready should the devs decide to allow for them in the future.

Thanks for the heads up Jackal.

You can't use hidden selections for any attachments atm , because engine doesn't support that

• Like 1