@R0adki11 Is this mod free of any viruses and Malware, i just wanted to be sure that this mod is safe and secure to download.
Its my first time being here and talking here.

11 hours ago, Pewdeuce said:

@R0adki11 Is this mod free of any viruses and Malware, i just wanted to be sure that this mod is safe and secure to download.
Its my first time being here and talking here.

Well unfortunately there is no download anymore, as i am no longer working on the Mig-21. The addon is on hiatus.

Even if its on hiatus, why can't we download it? Even if it is not finished, it is for something we cannot find without downloading the massive UNSUNG mod (which doesn't have one in soviet livery anyway). 

50 minutes ago, Adrik Shcherbatyuk said:

Even if its on hiatus, why can't we download it? Even if it is not finished, it is for something we cannot find without downloading the massive UNSUNG mod (which doesn't have one in soviet livery anyway). 

I removed the downloads as it was released before the Jet DLC, therefore its out of date and hasn't been updated since July 2016. Its likely that it will not work after all this time. 

3 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

I removed the downloads as it was released before the Jet DLC, therefore its out of date and hasn't been updated since July 2016. Its likely that it will not work after all this time. 

I'm sure that it will, I've downloaded plane mods not updated since 2014 and they seem to work fine. Maybe you could release the source files for someone else to take over the project?

12 minutes ago, Adrik Shcherbatyuk said:

I'm sure that it will, I've downloaded plane mods not updated since 2014 and they seem to work fine. Maybe you could release the source files for someone else to take over the project?

Unfortunately due to all the permissions i had to get to allow it to be ported from Arma2 or Arma3. I am unable to release the source files.

12 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Unfortunately due to all the permissions i had to get to allow it to be ported from Arma2 or Arma3. I am unable to release the source files.

Oh, are you still allowed to post the download file for the MiG? 

Dude, what part of NO are you not understanding?

15 hours ago, hcpookie said:

Dude, what part of NO are you not understanding?

I just think its a shame that the only stand-alone MiG-21 isn't available for download. 

Well if you read the author's posts you'll see it actually ISN'T ready, and due to the author's Real Life commitments he isn't sure when he'll find the time to make it ready to work with the major game improvements that BIS has put into the game since he started it. 

You need to understand that a great deal has happened to the game in the past few years making many mods (besides this one!) incompatible and in need of major upgrades.  It is a real PITA to "chase" every game update, and I can completely sympathize because whenever you DO release something, all you get for your hard work is a bunch of children complaining that your (FREE!) mod doesn't meet THEIR standards.

• Like 3

I am closing this thread, as I am no longer working on the addon. Its not been updated since 2016, perhaps in the future I may find time again.