Jump to content

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, wolfgarth said:

All right, the mig is pulling his nose down.

Care to explain further? As this does not explain the issue you are having. Are you using the latest version? Using any other mods? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phantom Hawk said:

is there any chance you could put this back up on the steam workshop?

At present i am undecided if this will go back on the steam workshop, due to concerns on the EULA and permissions of use. Also time is limited to work on this addon, and it likely will break when the Jet DLC lands. By being on the steam workshop, i will only end up with disappointed users and complaints when the Jet DLC arrives.

 

Downloading and installing the mod manually will still work, you can just the addon to the launcher. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Phantom Hawk said:

Ah ok well thanks and good luck with it.

Thanks for understanding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey R0adki11 gotta say awesome mod but I am having some technical drama. For some reason the AA missiles dont seem to lock on targets (Aerial) whatsoever!  Is there any requirement?  I can only get the square box on the target but dont get the missile lock signs (or sound). Hope there is a quick solution for it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Adham Sherif said:

Hey R0adki11 gotta say awesome mod but I am having some technical drama. For some reason the AA missiles dont seem to lock on targets (Aerial) whatsoever!  Is there any requirement?  I can only get the square box on the target but dont get the missile lock signs (or sound). Hope there is a quick solution for it! 

Likely the previous Arma3 update may have broke it, it wasn't previous reported as an issue. I will have a look at it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

an oldie but still a goodie.... get in touch via dischord if you want to take a peek at the new one and decide if you want to update. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Adham Sherif said:

Hey R0adki11 gotta say awesome mod but I am having some technical drama. For some reason the AA missiles dont seem to lock on targets (Aerial) whatsoever!  Is there any requirement?  I can only get the square box on the target but dont get the missile lock signs (or sound). Hope there is a quick solution for it! 

Just looked at the issue, i see what you mean about the AA missiles. They were working before the previous Arma3 update, not sure why they have stopped working. I will have to investigate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Just looked at the issue, i see what you mean about the AA missiles. They were working before the previous Arma3 update, not sure why they have stopped working. I will have to investigate. 

like the rest of us.... you are better of just squatting and holding....

 

Once Jets drops officially EVERYTHING will need to be reconfigured

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know its been a hot minute, but if you want to update this get in touch with me brother. The jets stuff (barring PhysX ) really isn't that bad. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, wld427 said:

I know its been a hot minute, but if you want to update this get in touch with me brother. The jets stuff (barring PhysX ) really isn't that bad. 

Thanks for the offer, i will drop you a PM. I am keen to update this, though lack of free time for any addon making will make it difficult.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It isn't as hard as it looks.  WLD and I have been able to sort things out between ourselves and other than a few minor annoyances it seems like the majority of the stuff can be added up.  I'll PM you some stuff too :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×