47 minutes ago, wolfgarth said:

All right, the mig is pulling his nose down.

Care to explain further? As this does not explain the issue you are having. Are you using the latest version? Using any other mods? 

2 hours ago, Phantom Hawk said:

is there any chance you could put this back up on the steam workshop?

At present i am undecided if this will go back on the steam workshop, due to concerns on the EULA and permissions of use. Also time is limited to work on this addon, and it likely will break when the Jet DLC lands. By being on the steam workshop, i will only end up with disappointed users and complaints when the Jet DLC arrives.

Downloading and installing the mod manually will still work, you can just the addon to the launcher. 

Just now, Phantom Hawk said:

Ah ok well thanks and good luck with it.

Thanks for understanding. 

Hey R0adki11 gotta say awesome mod but I am having some technical drama. For some reason the AA missiles dont seem to lock on targets (Aerial) whatsoever!  Is there any requirement?  I can only get the square box on the target but dont get the missile lock signs (or sound). Hope there is a quick solution for it! 

18 hours ago, Adham Sherif said:

Hey R0adki11 gotta say awesome mod but I am having some technical drama. For some reason the AA missiles dont seem to lock on targets (Aerial) whatsoever!  Is there any requirement?  I can only get the square box on the target but dont get the missile lock signs (or sound). Hope there is a quick solution for it! 

Likely the previous Arma3 update may have broke it, it wasn't previous reported as an issue. I will have a look at it. 

an oldie but still a goodie.... get in touch via dischord if you want to take a peek at the new one and decide if you want to update. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Adham Sherif said:

Just looked at the issue, i see what you mean about the AA missiles. They were working before the previous Arma3 update, not sure why they have stopped working. I will have to investigate. 

4 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Just looked at the issue, i see what you mean about the AA missiles. They were working before the previous Arma3 update, not sure why they have stopped working. I will have to investigate. 

like the rest of us.... you are better of just squatting and holding....

Once Jets drops officially EVERYTHING will need to be reconfigured

I know its been a hot minute, but if you want to update this get in touch with me brother. The jets stuff (barring PhysX ) really isn't that bad. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, wld427 said:

I know its been a hot minute, but if you want to update this get in touch with me brother. The jets stuff (barring PhysX ) really isn't that bad. 

Thanks for the offer, i will drop you a PM. I am keen to update this, though lack of free time for any addon making will make it difficult.

• Like 1

It isn't as hard as it looks.  WLD and I have been able to sort things out between ourselves and other than a few minor annoyances it seems like the majority of the stuff can be added up.  I'll PM you some stuff too :)

The aiming hud is not really like that and the cockpit is not centered so the cannon and the view shoots to the right

31 minutes ago, RopetorGamer said:

The aiming hud is not really like that and the cockpit is not centered so the cannon and the view shoots to the right

Thanks for the information, it likely got broke following all the recent updates. As i released the Mig-21 before the Jet DLC, at some point i hope to get time to fix/update it.

• Like 1

are you going to release this awesome mod on steam workshop ?

1 hour ago, M1ke_SK said:

are you going to release this awesome mod on steam workshop ?

As this addon hasn't been updated since march 2017, i feel a release on the steam workshop would be counter productive, especially as i know i will just get lots of complaints about all the issues with the addon. If i find time to bring it up-to-date (At present i am on somewhat of an addon making hiatus due to my real life commitments.) i may consider a steam workshop release. Also a steam workshop release is dependent on getting permission from the other authors work which are contained in this addon. 

• Like 1

This addon is on hiatus till further notice.

• Sad 2

Mig-21 not supported, Sukhoi-22M4 mod not supported, F-117 mod  and SR-71 not released, so many good aircrafts undeservedly forgotten😢

There are an mig-21 in the unsung mod. Big mod though.

2 hours ago, ShaKodemon said:

Mig-21 not supported, Sukhoi-22M4 mod not supported, F-117 mod  and SR-71 not released, so many good aircrafts undeservedly forgotten😢

Unfortunately due to real life issues, i don't have the time to fix the Mig-21. Hence why its on hiatus. 

The Syrian Army will never be complete in Arma 3 without a Mig-21 😭

I hope everything works out for you and you find time to finish your awesome work.