Hello ArmA 3 Community, I don't really know where to make this post, this is some what a question but more of a suggestion. The topic title is Mass 3D Editor, what I mean by that is allowing a group of people (2, 3, or 4) to connect to a mission that is in the 3D editor and help adding, editing, or removing objects and what not without having to save, send files to some one else, etc... When two or more are connected and if the host wants to they can give permission to allow the others to help edit the mission and this will give them their own courser and allow them to move to other sections of the map to start adding, editing, and remove stuff, etc....

Any one else think this is a good idea? Do you think this is possible? I know you can have multiple users connected to Zeus, maybe a mod would enable people to do this in multiplayer servers?

You could do this ith X-Cam. Just open a server and have your friends join and you can all enjoy it.

I (we) know, but for that you have to download third party modifications. The thread is about to expand the game with vanilla content (I guess).

Best regards