Update

Version 2.6 (16.03.2017)

ADDED:      -

FIXED:      - Fixed errors when using items. (First aid)
IMPROVED:   -

• Like 1

Update

Version 2.7 (09.04.2017)

ADDED:      - A filled water bottle is placed in the old slot of the empty bottle.

- Water from a river, pond or the sea is now dirty water.

- New items: See '_ClassList.txt'.

FIXED:      - Only people who have a lighter or matches can create a camping fire.

• Like 1

Update

Version 2.8 (01.05.2017)

The saw can now be used. See example mission.

- Parameters 'Her_L_UseSaw'. Objects that can be sawn.

- Parameters 'Her_L_UseSawOk'. After using the saw: true = has sawn / false = has not sawn. See example mission.

FIXED:      - Animation when filling canisters.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, heros said:

Update

Version 2.8 (01.05.2017)

The saw can now be used. See example mission.

- Parameters 'Her_L_UseSaw'. Objects that can be sawn.

- Parameters 'Her_L_UseSawOk'. After using the saw: true = has sawn / false = has not sawn. See example mission.

FIXED:      - Animation when filling canisters.

NICE! Now I could configure trees or wood pallets or some such stuff to be sawn into firewood? That might prove to be very immersive...:thumb:

Hey,

i would like to use your mod as basis for an survival setting in the years of 1960-1980 (we want to strictly avoid modern weapons/vehicles^^ )

So i have to ask, which license does apply to your mod and did you designed the Zombie and Deamons compatiblity with safezones in mind?

Or should i take SM Zombz to get them (and maybe better performance).

Also is it correct that if i asume that

- Her_L_Thirst              Integer
- Her_L_Hunger              Integer
- Her_L_BodyTemp            Integer
- Her_L_Fieber              Boolean, true / false (false = no fever)
- Her_L_FieberRyanZombies   Boolean, true / false (false = no infection)
- Her_L_Money               Integer

is readable with sth. like this:

_player = _this;  //the current player object in game
_Thirst= Her_L_Thirst _player;

License: Of course, the addon can be used normally. Noncommercial.

Parameters: These parameters are globally readable and writable on the client. Thus, this data can be adapted to any situation. Normally, none of these parameters need to be adjusted.

Set parameters on the client: Example:
Her_L_Thirst = 100; // No thirst
Her_L_FieberRyanZombies = true; // Player was injured by a zombie

( Readable: _Thirst = Her_L_Thirst)

Zombie and Demons (Only for "Ryanzombies"): Internal settings for this addon. If the parameter = 'Yes' then violations will be processed by this addon and only the remedies contained in the addon will help.

• Like 1

I'm having issues with lockpicking vehicles ay ideas? I would like to use Ace and also would like to use Ace Dogtags to sell in the Store!! lol 

8 hours ago, n.lendall said:

this additem "ACE_key_lockpick"; For anyone who can get the Cars unlocked maby its just me but this works with the Mod!!!     

Update

Version 2.9 (24.09.2017)

Script for fuel consumption. See example mission.

- New calculation of the daily temperature. (Solar and climatological functions)

- The functions of Matthijs are required for the calculation.

- https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/188051-solar-and-climatological-functions/#entry2980227

- If this option is selected, the original functions of the script are required by Matthijs.

IMPROVED:   - The GUI to buy and sell items.

• Like 5

I had to adjust the download. I had forgotten the key. Now the download is correct.  :dozingoff:

• Like 4

On 25.9.2017 at 5:24 PM, heros said:

I had to adjust the download. I had forgotten the key. Now the download is correct.  :dozingoff:

forgotten,  in that age we can do that:f:

• Like 1

I wish we can have the older downloads to download the older versions of this mod...Since some scenario makers are too lazy to update their scenarios that use this mod

Great update, THX for your hard work, Heros!

I have two questions related to the new features introduced in this update:

1) Can you suggest a website where I may find the climatological data in a copy-pastable format fitting the categories of Matthijs script? 

Specifically I'm interested in Afghanistan climate, to be used on the Kunduz map.  I do already use Heros Survive 2.8 on this map with great immersion; setting the noon temp to 45° Celsius and suddenly having to care for water supply as in "Need a      LOT of water carried during patrols" has already increased my feeling of "being really out there" like... 10x :sun::razz: 

Now if I could get the shadow, sun angle and radiation values of an afghan summer into the game, that would be super-tough!  But so far I  haven't found a website giving me all the values that Matthijs script asks for or not in exactly the same denomination.  If you can give me a hint, that would be really nice!:help:

2) Is it possible to use the Body Temperature without any of the other GUI elements/calculations?  I.e. can I combine Heros Survive Body Temperature "standalone" with the  RAVAGE survival system?

Hope you find the time to give me some hints & Best Regards

tourist

• Like 2

Hello, Heros! Can I ask you? Will you plan also RHS, CUP and (or) NiArsenal content to spawn in your great mod ? Thank you for your answer!

@Realthinged: You can write the classnames in the HerosWorld/Her_Survive_Loot.sqf and they will spawn or used as a spawnplace (E.G. the cup-buildings, ...).

Loot:

// Which Loot may be spawned. (Applies to all buildings that are not defined separately.)
Her_L_LootWhat = [9,10,11,12,14];

// LOOT
Her_L_LootBackp =    [];
Her_L_LootMags =     [];
Her_L_LootWeaponP =  [];
Her_L_LootWeaponS =  [];
Her_L_LootWeaponH =  [];
Her_L_LootUniform =  [];
Her_L_LootHeadgear = [];
Her_L_LootVest =     [];
Her_L_LootAss =      [];
Her_L_LootItem =     ["ACE_HandFlare_White", "ACE_Chemlight_HiRed", "ACE_Flashlight_XL50", "ACE_Flashlight_KSF1", "ACE_MapTools", "ACE_CableTie", "ACE_key_lockpick"];
Her_L_LootFood =     ["herl_dri_milk", "herl_dri_watera", "herl_dri_Spirit", "herl_dri_Franta", "herl_eat_TABA", "herl_eat_GB", "herl_u_RawM", "herl_eat_apple", "herl_ma_Canteen"];
Her_L_LootTools =    ["ACE_wirecutter", "herl_o_saw", "herl_u_Knife", "herl_copener", "ACE_EntrenchingTool"];
Her_L_LootUse =      ["herl_u_CLaterne", "herl_ma_wire", "herl_mb_waterpur", "herl_matches", "herl_lighter", "herl_u_hpack"];
Her_L_LootSpecial =  [];
Her_L_LootAidA =     ["ACE_epinephrine", "ACE_quikClot", "herl_u_antibiotic", "ACE_salineIV_500", "ACE_surgicalKit"];
Her_L_LootAidB =     [];
Her_L_LootGogg =     [];
Her_L_LootItemA =    [];
Her_L_LootItemB =    [];
Her_L_LootItemC =    [];
Her_L_LootItemD =    [];

Buildings:

Her_L_HouseClassListMain = [
"Land_A_GeneralStore_01", "Land_A_Office01", "Land_A_Office01_EP1", "Land_A_Pub_01", "Land_Afbarabizna",
"Land_Airport_Tower_F", "Land_Ammostore2", "Land_Army_hut_int", "Land_Army_hut2", "Land_Army_hut2_int",
"Land_Army_hut3_long", "Land_Army_hut3_long_int", "Land_Barn_W_01", "Land_Barn_W_02", "Land_Barrack2",
"Land_Benzina_schnell", "Land_Bouda_plech", "Land_Bouda2_vnitrek", "Land_Budova2", "Land_Budova3", "Land_Budova4_in", "Land_cargo_house_slum_F",
"Land_CarService_F", "Land_Castle_01_tower_F", "Land_Chapel_Small_V1_F", "Land_Chapel_V1_F",
"Land_Cihlovej_Dum_mini", "Land_d_House_Big_01_V1_F", "Land_d_House_Small_01_V1_F", "Land_d_House_Small_02_V1_F",
"Land_d_Stone_HouseBig_V1_F", "Land_d_Stone_HouseSmall_V1_F", "Land_d_Stone_HouseSmall_V2_F", "Land_d_Stone_HouseSmall_V3_F",
"Land_Deutshe_mini", "Land_Dum_istan3_hromada2", "Land_Dum_mesto_in", "Land_Dum_mesto2", "Land_Dum_olez_istan1",
"Land_Dum_olez_istan2", "Land_Dum_olez_istan2_maly", "Land_Dum_olezlina", "Land_Dum_rasovna", "Land_Dum_zboreny",
"Land_Factory_Main_F", "Land_Farm_Cowshed_a", "Land_Farm_Cowshed_c", "Land_Garaz", "Land_Garaz_bez_tanku", "Land_GH_Gazebo_F",
"Land_GH_House_1_F", "Land_GH_House_2_F", "Land_GH_MainBuilding_left_F", "Land_GH_MainBuilding_middle_F",
"Land_GH_MainBuilding_right_F", "Land_Hlidac_budka", "Land_Hlidac_Budka_EP1", "Land_Hospoda_mesto",
"Land_House_C_2_EP1", "Land_House_C_4_EP1", "Land_House_C_5_EP1", "Land_House_C_5_V1_EP1", "Land_House_C_5_V2_EP1",
"Land_House_C_5_V3_EP1", "Land_House_C_10_EP1", "Land_House_C_11_EP1", "Land_House_K_1_EP1", "Land_House_K_3_EP1",
"Land_House_K_5_EP1", "Land_House_K_6_EP1", "Land_House_K_7_dam_EP1", "Land_House_K_8_dam_EP1", "Land_House_L_1_EP1",
"Land_House_L_3_EP1", "Land_House_y", "Land_HouseV_1I4", "Land_HouseV2_02_Interier", "Land_HouseV2_04_interier",
"Land_Hruzdum", "Land_Hut01", "Land_Hut02", "Land_Hut04", "Land_i_Addon_02_V1_F", "Land_i_Addon_03_V1_F",
"Land_i_Garage_V1_dam_F", "Land_i_Garage_V1_F", "Land_i_Garage_V2_F", "Land_i_House_Big_01_V1_dam_F",
"Land_i_House_Big_01_V1_F", "Land_i_House_Big_01_V2_F", "Land_i_House_Big_02_V1_F", "Land_i_House_Big_02_V2_F",
"Land_i_House_Big_02_V3_F", "Land_i_House_Small_01_V1_F", "Land_i_House_Small_01_V2_F", "Land_i_House_Small_02_V1_F",
"Land_i_House_Small_02_V2_F", "Land_i_House_Small_02_V3_F", "Land_i_House_Small_03_V1_F", "Land_i_Shed_Ind_F",
"Land_i_Shop_01_V1_F", "Land_i_Shop_01_V3_F", "Land_i_Shop_02_V1_F", "Land_i_Shop_02_V2_F", "Land_i_Shop_02_V3_F",
"Land_i_Stone_HouseBig_V1_F", "Land_i_Stone_HouseBig_V2_F", "Land_i_Stone_HouseBig_V3_F", "Land_i_Stone_HouseSmall_V1_F",
"Land_i_Stone_HouseSmall_V2_F", "Land_i_Stone_HouseSmall_V3_F", "Land_i_Stone_Shed_V1_F", "Land_i_Stone_Shed_V2_F",
"Land_i_Stone_Shed_V3_F", "Land_Ind_Coltan_Main_EP1", "Land_Ind_Garage01", "Land_Ind_Pec_01", "Land_Ind_SiloVelke_01",
"Land_Ind_Vysypka", "Land_Ind_Workshop01_01", "Land_Ind_Workshop01_02", "Land_Ind_Workshop01_04", "Land_Kiosk_gyros_F",
"Land_Kiosk_papers_F", "Land_Kiosk_redburger_F", "Land_Kostel", "Land_LHD_1", "Land_LHD_2", "Land_LHD_3", "Land_LHD_4",
"Land_LHD_5", "Land_LHD_6", "Land_LHD_house_1", "Land_LHD_house_2", "Land_Nav_Boathouse", "Land_Offices_01_V1_F", "Land_Panelak", "Land_Panelak2",
"Land_Ryb_domek", "Land_Sara_domek_zluty", "Land_Sara_domek04", "Land_Sara_domek05", "Land_Sara_hasic_zbroj", "Land_Sara_stodola",
"Land_Sara_stodola2", "Land_Sara_zluty_statek_in", "Land_Shed_wooden", "Land_Slum_House01_F", "Land_Slum_House02_F",
"Land_smd_Budova4_in", "Land_smd_cihlovej_dum_mini", "Land_smd_dum_mesto_in_open", "Land_smd_dum_olezlina_open",
"Land_smd_garaz_open", "Land_Stodola_old_open", "Land_Stodola_open", "Land_Tovarna2", "Land_u_Addon_02_V1_F",
"Land_u_House_Big_01_V1_dam_F", "Land_u_House_Big_01_V1_F", "Land_u_House_Big_01_V2", "Land_u_House_Big_02_V1_dam_F",
"Land_u_House_Big_02_V1_F", "Land_u_House_Small_01_V1_dam_F", "Land_u_House_Small_01_V1_F", "Land_u_House_Small_02_V1_F",
"Land_u_Shed_Ind_F", "Land_u_Shop_01_V1_F", "Land_u_Shop_02_V1_F", "Land_Unfinished_Building_01_F", "Land_Unfinished_Building_02_F",
"Land_ZalChata", "Land_smd_dum_olez_istan1_open", "Land_smd_dum_olez_istan1_open2", "Land_smd_dum_olez_istan2_maly_open",
"Land_smd_dum_olez_istan2_open2", "Land_smd_dum_olez_istan2_open", "Land_smd_dum_istan2", "Land_smd_Panelak2","Land_Hangar_2",
"Land_smd_garaz_bez_tanku", "Land_smd_garaz_long_open", "Land_smd_army_hut3_long_int", "Land_smd_dum_istan3_hromada",
"Land_Dum_istan3_pumpa", "Land_Dulni_bs", "Land_Sara_Domek_sedy", "Land_smd_sara_stodola2", "Land_smd_garaz_mala_open",
"Land_smd_hut01", "Land_smd_sara_zluty_statek_in", "Land_smd_army_hut2", "Land_smd_hotel", "Land_smd_house_y_open",
"Land_smd_army_hut2_int", "Land_smd_hospoda_mesto", "Land_Ind_Workshop01_L", "Land_House_L_8_dam_EP1", "Land_House_C_1_dam_EP1",
"Land_House_C_1_v2_dam_EP1", "Land_House_C_9_dam_EP1", "Land_House_C_2_DAM_EP1", "Land_House_L_4_dam_EP1", "Land_House_L_7_dam_EP1",
"Land_House_L_6_dam_EP1", "Land_House_K_6_dam_EP1", "Land_House_K_7_EP1", "Land_House_K_3_dam_EP1", "Land_House_C_11_dam_EP1",
"Land_House_C_5_V3_dam_EP1", "Land_House_C_4_dam_EP1", "Land_i_Stone_HouseSmall_V3_dam_F", "Land_i_Stone_HouseSmall_V2_dam_F",
"Land_i_Stone_HouseBig_V2_dam_F", "Land_u_Shop_02_V1_dam_F", "Land_u_Shop_01_V1_dam_F", "Land_d_House_Big_02_V1_F",
"Land_House_L_7_EP1", "Land_House_L_8_EP1", "Land_House_L_6_EP1", "Land_House_L_4_EP1", "Land_House_C_3_EP1", "Land_House_C_1_v2_EP1",
"Land_House_C_1_EP1", "Land_House_C_9_EP1", "Land_A_Hospital", "Land_i_House_Big_02_V3_dam_F", "Land_i_Shop_01_V3_dam_F",
"Land_R_HouseV2_02", "Land_A_Stationhouse_ep1", "Land_i_House_Big_01_V3_dam_F", "Land_raz_hut01", "Land_raz_hut02", "Land_raz_hut03",
"Land_raz_hut04", "Land_raz_hut05", "Land_raz_hut06", "Land_raz_hut07", "LAND_UNS_HootchE", "LAND_uns_om", "LAND_UNS_GuardHouse",
"LAND_csj_hut01", "LAND_csj_hut02", "LAND_CSJ_hut05", "LAND_uns_hut08", "LAND_CSJ_hut07", "LAND_uns_leanto2","Land_Metal_Shed_F",

// TANOA HOUSES
"Land_House_Small_01_F", "Land_House_Small_02_F", "Land_House_Small_03_F", "Land_House_Small_06_F",
"Land_Slum_01_F", "Land_Slum_02_F", "Land_Slum_03_F", "Land_Slum_04_F", "Land_Slum_05_F",
"Land_Shed_01_F", "Land_Shed_02_F", "Land_Shed_04_F", "Land_Shed_05_F", "Land_Shed_07_F",
"Land_House_Big_01_F", "Land_House_Big_02_F",
"Land_Shop_Town_02_F", "Land_Shop_Town_03_F", "Land_GarageShelter_01_F",
"Land_Supermarket_01_F", "Land_Warehouse_03_F", "Land_SM_01_shed_F",
"Land_House_Native_01_F", "Land_House_Native_02_F", "Land_House_Native_03_F",

// MALDEN HOUSES
"Land_Barn_01_brown_F", "Land_Barn_01_grey_F", "Land_Supermarket_01_malden_F", "Land_Shed_08_brown_F", "Land_Shed_08_grey_F", "Land_i_Addon_02_b_white_F",
"Land_i_House_Small_01_b_whiteblue_F", "Land_i_House_Small_01_b_white_F", "Land_i_House_Small_01_b_blue_F", "Land_i_House_Small_01_b_pink_F", "Land_i_House_Small_01_b_yellow_F", "Land_i_House_Small_01_b_brown_F",
"Land_i_House_Small_02_c_whiteblue_F", "Land_i_House_Small_02_c_white_F", "Land_i_House_Small_02_c_blue_F", "Land_i_House_Small_02_c_pink_F", "Land_i_House_Small_02_c_yellow_F", "Land_i_House_Small_02_c_brown_F",
"Land_i_House_Small_02_b_whiteblue_F", "Land_i_House_Small_02_b_white_F", "Land_i_House_Small_02_b_blue_F", "Land_i_House_Small_02_b_pink_F", "Land_i_House_Small_02_b_yellow_F", "Land_i_House_Small_02_b_brown_F",
"Land_i_Stone_Shed_01_c_white_F", "Land_i_Stone_Shed_01_c_clay_F", "Land_i_Stone_Shed_01_b_white_F", "Land_i_Stone_Shed_01_b_raw_F", "Land_i_Stone_House_Big_01_b_clay_F",
"Land_i_House_Big_01_b_whiteblue_F", "Land_i_House_Big_01_b_white_F", "Land_i_House_Big_01_b_blue_F", "Land_i_House_Big_01_b_pink_F", "Land_i_House_Big_01_b_yellow_F", "Land_i_House_Big_01_b_brown_F",
"Land_i_House_Big_02_b_whiteblue_F", "Land_i_House_Big_02_b_white_F", "Land_i_House_Big_02_b_blue_F", "Land_i_House_Big_02_b_pink_F", "Land_i_House_Big_02_b_yellow_F", "Land_i_House_Big_02_b_brown_F",
"Land_i_Shop_02_b"

• Like 2

@ sonsalt6: Thank you
@ foxhound: Thank you
@ hotzenplotz: Even old bag ... But you're right. At our age you may forget something.
@ lv1234: I'm sorry. Yes, some missions will not work properly. The missions may be adjusted. I dont know. There will be no regression from my side.
@ tourist: 1. Hm ... I believe there is no website where such data are provided. You can create this data yourself. See the statement of the 'Climate-Script'.
@ tourist: 2. 'Body Temperature' in the RAVAGE mod. Ask 'haleks' if he incorporates such a thing. It makes no sense to use a mod like 'Heros-Survive' for this one function. (My opinion)
@ Realthinged: I do not know exactly 'RHS', 'NiArsenal'. 'CUP' is known to me and I use it sometimes. I will take a look at it.
@ iV - Ghost: Yes. Thats how it works.
@ SnakeDocc: Just this one script from a complete mod? It makes no sense to load this mod. Write your own little script. There are some templates.

Hi Heros,

Very cool scripts... there seems to be an issue if my hunger and thirst is low, eg Her_L_Thirst = 10, there is some blurring effects but they are very choppy and jump around, is it possible to remove or something?

Cheers!

Thank you, Heros!

It works,  but it would be easier if it worked like in Ravage mod as Loot module where we can select RHS or CUP or something else. Anyway thank you for your great work man!!!

@Heros: 

I have installed the new version and can get the primary needs to work - but not the advanced temperature model! :scratchchin:

I'll post my init.sqf here and I hope you find the noobish error quickly... :help:

[] call compile preprocessFile "fnc\loadFunctions.sqf";

//--->>
//--->> 			Start heros survive with ini.sqf
//--->>
//--->>
//--->> Survive-System
//--->>        0 Menu (Merge objects)
//--->>        | -> 0 = Off
//--->>        | -> 1 = Action menu
//--->>        | -> 2 = ACE
//--->>        |
//--->>        | 1 Use items (Inventory): (First use the addon or always use your own scripts)
//--->>        | | -> 0 = Internally. (First use the addon then the own script)
//--->>        | | -> 1 = External.   (Always use your own scripts)
//--->>        | |
//--->>        | | 2 Show Icon 1
//--->>        | | | -> 1 = Hunger
//--->>        | | | -> 2 = Thirst
//--->>        | | | -> 3 = Dammage
//--->>        | | | -> 4 = BodyTemp
//--->>        | | | -> 5 = Fatigue
//--->>        | | | -> 6 = Money
//--->>        | | | -> 0 = No icon
//--->>        | | |    
//--->>        | | | 3 Like Show Icon 1
//--->>        | | | |
//--->>        | | | | 4 Like Show Icon 1
//--->>        | | | | | 
//--->>        | | | | | 5 Like Show Icon 1
//--->>        | | | | | |
//--->>        | | | | | | 6 Like Show Icon 1
//--->>        | | | | | | |
//--->>        | | | | | | | 7 Like Show Icon 1
//--->>        | | | | | | | | 
//--->>        | | | | | | | | 8 Check money
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | -> 0 = No
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | -> 1 = Yes. Only money in Gear
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | -> 2 = Yes. More than the money in Gear. Money does not appear in Gear.
//--->>        | | | | | | | | |
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | 9 Calculate ambient temperature
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | -> 0 = No
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | -> 1 = Yes
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | -> 2 = LLW-Climate
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | |
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | 10 Use loot (Only running on a server)
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | | -> 0 = No
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | | -> 1 = Yes
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | |
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | | 11 Up lantern
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | | | -> 0 = Everywhere (Possibly error)
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | | | -> 1 = Only on the ground
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | | |
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | | | 12 Remove gas
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | | | | -> 0 = No
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | | | | -> 1 = Yes
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | | | |
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | | | | 13 Using RyanZombies (Zombies & Demons)
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | | | | | -> 0 = No
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | | | | | -> 1 = Yes
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
//--->>        | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
_ScriptWait = [1,0,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,0,1,1,0] execVM "\her_a3w_survive\scripts\init_her_survive.sqf";
waitUntil {scriptDone _ScriptWait};

OFC I have the fnc folder drom Matthijs in my mission folder.  I have also entered some climate data into the her_survive.sqf, but to no avail so far:

//--->>
if (isNil "Her_Debug") then {Her_Debug=false};
if (Her_Debug) then {diag_log ["--->> Running: Life   SetupHerosSurvive.sqf   --->> INTERN"];};
//--->>
//--->> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
//--->>
//--->>
//--->> Environment temperature
//--->>
Her_L_AirTemp=40;               // Current air temperature on sea level at 12 o'clock
Her_L_AirTempMin=12;            // Air temperature from which the player starts to freeze
Her_L_AirTempHeight=2000;        // Height in meters for 0 level about sea level. (Example: 0 degrees Celsius at altitude 240 meters)
Her_L_WaterTemp=20;             // Current water temperature
Her_L_WaterTempMin=15;          // Water temperature above which the player starts to freeze
Her_L_AirTempBreath=14;         // Foggy breath <= 14 degrees Celsius
Her_L_PlayerBreathInt=0.0001;   // Parameter for foggy breath
Her_L_TempFactor=1.3;           // 
Her_L_BodyTempWarmUpVar=0.025;  //--->> Parameters to increase the body temperature
Her_L_BodyTempCtoF=false;       //--->> Convert body temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit (HUD)
//--->>
//--->> LLW-Climate
//--->>
//--->>                 0 NUMBER - annual average air temperature
//--->>                 |
//--->>                 |  1 NUMBER - seasonal temperature variation
//--->>                 |  |          difference between average summer and average winter temperatures
//--->>                 |  |
//--->>                 |  |  2 NUMBER - seasonal temperature lag
//--->>                 |  |  |          delay between solstice and min/max temperature levels
//--->>                 |  |  |
//--->>                 |  |  |  3 NUMBER - diurnal temperature variation
//--->>                 |  |  |  |          difference between daily min and max temperatures
//--->>                 |  |  |  |
//--->>                 |  |  |  |  4 NUMBER - diurnal temperature lag
//--->>                 |  |  |  |  |          fraction of time between noon and sunset unti  maximum temperature is reached
//--->>                 |  |  |  |  |          0 for noon, 1 for sunset (default 0.5)
//--->>                 |  |  |  |  |
//--->>                 |  |  |  |  |   5 NUMBER - annual average sea temperature
//--->>                 |  |  |  |  |   |
//--->>                 |  |  |  |  |   |  6 NUMBER - seasonal sea temperature variatio
//--->>                 |  |  |  |  |   |  |          difference between average summer and average winter temperatures
//--->>                 |  |  |  |  |   |  |
//--->>                 |  |  |  |  |   |  | 7 NUMBER - seasonal sea temperature lag
//--->>                 |  |  |  |  |   |  | |          delay between solstice and min/max temperature levels
//--->>                 |  |  |  |  |   |  | |
Her_LLW_Climate_Data = [23,30,30,15,0.5,10,20,60];
//
//	When available, the script will read climatological data from: configFile >> "CfgWorlds" >> worldName >> "climate"
//	Her_LLW_Climate_Data = [];
//
//--->>
//--->>
//--->>
//--->> Parameter for Hunger, Thirst, Body temperature, ...
//--->>
Her_L_Hunger=100;
Her_L_Thirst=100;
Her_L_BodyTemp=37;
Her_L_Money=0;
//--->>
//--->>
if (isDedicated) exitWith {
	diag_log ["--->> Running: Life   SetupHerosSurvive.sqf   --->> Intern   --->> End - Not player"];
};
//--->>
//--->>
//--->>
//--->> Main parameter to reduce the BodyTemp
//--->>                0 Air
//--->>                |      1 Water
//--->>                |      |
Her_L_UniformMainList=[0.0009,0.0009,true,false];
//--->>
//--->> Lists of equipment with parameters to reduce the body temperature
//--->>    0.0001   Good thermal insulation
//--->>    0.0009   Poor thermal insulation
//--->>
//--->>  0 Uniform / Vest / Headgear (Class name)
//--->>  |                           1 Parameter Air
//--->>  |                           |      2 Parameter Water
//--->>  |                           |      |
Her_L_UniformList=[
    ["U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_tshirt",0.0006,0.0008],
    ["U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_vest"  ,0.0004,0.0008],
    ["U_B_CombatUniform_mcam"       ,0.0002,0.0008],
    ["U_B_GhillieSuit"              ,0.0001,0.0006],
    ["U_B_Wetsuit"                  ,0.0001,0.0001]
];
Her_L_VestList=[
    ["V_PlateCarrierL_CTRG"         ,0.0004,0.0005],
    ["V_PlateCarrierGL_mtp"         ,0.0004,0.0005],
    ["V_HarnessO_brn"               ,0.0009,0.0005],
    ["V_PlateCarrierGL_rgr"         ,0.0001,0.0005],
    ["V_PlateCarrier1_rgr"          ,0.0001,0.0005],
    ["V_HarnessOSpec_gry"           ,0.0009,0.0005],
    ["V_RebreatherB"                ,0.0003,0.0002]
];
Her_L_HeadgearList=[
    ["H_Watchcap_khk"               ,0.0002,0.0008],
    ["H_Bandanna_camo"              ,0.0004,0.0008],
    ["H_Booniehat_khk_hs"           ,0.0003,0.0008],
    ["H_Beret_02"                   ,0.0003,0.0008],
    ["H_HelmetB_light_snakeskin"    ,0.0005,0.0008],
    ["H_HelmetB_camo"               ,0.0005,0.0008],
    ["H_Hat_camo"                   ,0.0003,0.0008],
    ["H_Bandanna_khk_hs"            ,0.0002,0.0008],
    ["H_Cap_oli_hs"                 ,0.0002,0.0008],
    ["H_Cap_tan_specops_US"         ,0.0002,0.0008],
    ["H_Shemag_olive_hs"            ,0.0001,0.0008],
    ["H_ShemagOpen_khk"             ,0.0001,0.0008],
    ["H_ShemagOpen_tan"             ,0.0001,0.0008],
    ["H_Booniehat_mcamo"            ,0.0003,0.0008]
];
Her_L_GogglesList=[
    ["G_Bandanna_oli"               ,0.0002,0.0009],
    ["G_Bandanna_khk"               ,0.0002,0.0009],
    ["G_Bandanna_aviator"           ,0.0002,0.0009],
    ["G_Balaclava_combat"           ,0.0002,0.0009],
    ["G_Balaclava_oli"              ,0.0002,0.0009]
];
//--->>
//--->>
//	 (0) Vehicle (Class name)
//	 |								 (1) Safe from ambient temperature and weather (0=no / 1=yes)
//	 |								 | (2) Vehicle use: 0 Diesel / 1=Petrol / 
//	 |								 | | (3) Refill. A canister of fuel (20 liters) increases the fuel value of X
//	 |								 | | |   (4) Maximum distance from the vehicle for refueling with canister and repair.
//	 |								 | | |   | (5) Fuel consumption
//	 |								 | | |   | |        (6) Refill canister with diesel (0=no / 1=yes)
//	 |								 | | |   | |        | (7) Refill canister with petrol (0=no / 1=yes)
//	 |								 | | |   | |        | |
Her_L_VehicleList = [
    ["Her_JeepW_S"                  ,0,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["B_Truck_01_mover_F"           ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["B_Truck_01_box_F"             ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["B_Truck_01_transport_F"       ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["B_Truck_01_covered_F"         ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["B_Truck_01_Repair_F"          ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["B_Truck_01_ammo_F"            ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["B_Truck_01_medical_F"         ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["B_Truck_01_fuel_F"            ,1,0,0.1,9,0.000015,1,1],
    ["B_MRAP_01_F"                  ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["B_MRAP_01_gmg_F"              ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["B_MRAP_01_hmg_F"              ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["O_MRAP_02_F"                  ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["O_MRAP_02_gmg_F"              ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["O_MRAP_02_hmg_F"              ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["B_G_Offroad_01_armed_F"       ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["I_Quadbike_01_F"              ,0,1,0.8,6,0.000015,0,1],
    ["O_Quadbike_01_F"              ,0,1,0.8,6,0.000015,0,1],
    ["B_G_Quadbike_01_F"            ,0,1,0.8,6,0.000015,0,1],
    ["B_Quadbike_01_F"              ,0,1,0.8,6,0.000015,0,1],
    ["C_Quadbike_01_F"              ,0,1,0.8,6,0.000015,0,1],
    ["I_MRAP_03_F"                  ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["I_MRAP_03_gmg_F"              ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["I_MRAP_03_hmg_F"              ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["C_SUV_01_F"                   ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["O_Truck_03_device_F"          ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["O_Truck_03_transport_F"       ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["O_Truck_03_covered_F"         ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["O_Truck_03_ammo_F"            ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["O_Truck_03_repair_F"          ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["O_Truck_03_medical_F"			,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["O_Truck_03_fuel_F"            ,1,0,0.1,9,0.000015,1,1],
    ["B_G_Van_01_transport_F"       ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["C_Van_01_transport_F"         ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["C_Van_01_box_F"               ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["B_G_Van_01_fuel_F"            ,1,0,0.1,9,0.000015,1,1],
    ["C_Van_01_fuel_F"              ,1,0,0.1,9,0.000015,1,1],
    ["I_Truck_02_transport_F"       ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["O_Truck_02_transport_F"       ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["I_Truck_02_covered_F"         ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["O_Truck_02_covered_F"         ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["B_Slingload_01_Fuel_F"        ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,1],
    ["I_Truck_02_ammo_F"            ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["O_Truck_02_Ammo_F"            ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["I_Truck_02_box_F"             ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["O_Truck_02_box_F"             ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["I_Truck_02_medical_F"         ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["O_Truck_02_medical_F"         ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["I_Truck_02_fuel_F"            ,1,0,0.1,9,0.000015,1,1],
    ["O_Truck_02_fuel_F"            ,1,0,0.1,9,0.000015,1,1],
    ["B_APC_Tracked_01_CRV_F"       ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000025,1,0],
    ["B_G_Offroad_01_repair_F"      ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["C_Offroad_01_repair_F"        ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000015,1,0],
    ["O_MBT_02_arty_F"              ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000025,1,0],
    ["I_APC_Wheeled_03_cannon_F"    ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000025,1,0],
    ["B_APC_Wheeled_01_cannon_F"    ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000025,1,0],
    ["O_APC_Tracked_02_cannon_F"    ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000025,1,0],
    ["I_APC_tracked_03_cannon_F"    ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000025,1,0],
    ["B_APC_Tracked_01_AA_F"        ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000025,1,0],
    ["B_APC_Tracked_01_rcws_F"      ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000025,1,0],
    ["B_MBT_01_cannon_F"            ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000025,1,0],
    ["B_MBT_01_TUSK_F"              ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000025,1,0],
    ["B_MBT_01_arty_F"              ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000025,1,0],
    ["B_MBT_01_mlrs_F"              ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000025,1,0],
    ["I_MBT_03_cannon_F"            ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000025,1,0],
    ["O_APC_Wheeled_02_rcws_F"      ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000025,1,0],
    ["O_MBT_02_cannon_F"            ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000025,1,0],
    ["O_APC_Tracked_02_AA_F"        ,1,0,0.1,6,0.000025,1,0],
    ["C_Boat_Civil_01_F"            ,0,1,0.3,6,0.000015,0,1],
    ["B_Boat_Transport_01_F"        ,0,1,0.5,6,0.000015,0,1],
    ["Land_FuelStation_Feed_F"      ,0,1,0.5,6,0.000015,1,1],
    ["Land_Pod_Heli_Transport_04_fuel_F" ,0,0,0.1,6,0.000015,0,0]
];
//--->>
//--->>
//--->>
//--->> List of objects with parameters to increase the body temperature
//--->>
Her_L_TempRadiatorList=[
	"Land_FirePlace_F",
    "FirePlace_burning_F",
    "Land_Campfire_F",
    "Campfire_burning_F",
    "MetalBarrel_burning_F"];
//--->>
//--->>
//--->>
//--->> List of buildings, in which the player from the ambient temperature is not secure.
//--->>
Her_L_NotSaveHouse=[
    "metal_shed_f","ruins_f","unfinished_building","d_stone_shed_v1_f","u_addon_01_v1_f","pier_f",
    "d_house_small_01_v1_f","d_house_small_02_v1_f","i_addon_04_v1_f","cargo_patrol","cargo_tower_v1_f",
    "d_stone_housesmall_v1_f","dp_mainfactory_f","dp_bigtank_f","Podesta_1_cube","Mil_Barracks_L",
    "Mil_Guardhouse","Sara_domek02","Sara_zluty_statek","Aut_zast","Sara_domek_podhradi_1",
    "Plot_zboreny","Podesta_1_mid","ZalChata","Podesta_1_cube_long","Sara_domek_podhradi_1",
    "Nav_Boathouse_PierR","Nav_Boathouse_PierT","Nav_Boathouse","Sara_domek_zluty_bez",
    "Sara_domek_rosa","Sara_domek_kovarna","KBud","Dum_mesto2l","Sara_domek04","Sara_domek_hospoda",
    "Statek_brana","Podesta_1_cornl","CamoNet_NATO","Mil_Repair_center_EP1","Hlaska","Podesta_s10",
    "Telek1","Brana02","HouseV_1T","HouseV_3I2","Dum_zboreny","Strazni_vez","fort_artillery_nest",
    "Vysilac_FM","Sara_zluty_statek_in","Land_vez","Land_leseni2x","Land_dulni_bs","land_st_vez",
    "land_marsh2","land_lodenice","Land_Nav_Boathouse","Land_CamoNet_EAST","Land_Misc_deerstand",
    "Land_Misc_Cargo1Bo","Land_hut_old01","Land_Misc_Cargo1Ao","Land_hut06","land_bunka","land_b_small1"
];
//--->>
//--->>
//--->>
//--->> List of animals that can be slaughtered and count of raw meet
//--->>
//   (0) Animal
//   |                (1) Count of raw meet
//   |                |
Her_L_AnimalCutList=[
    "Sheep_random_F", 3,
    "Goat_random_F",  3,
    "Hen_random_F",   1,
    "Cock_random_f",  1,
    "Turtle_F",       1,
    "Mullet_F",       1,
    "Tuna_F",         1,
    "Mackerel_F",     1,
    "Ornate_random_F",1,
    "Salema_F",       1,
    "Rabbit_F",       1,
    "Cock_white_F",   1
];
//--->>
//--->>
//--->>
//--->> For grilling. List of fireplaces
//--->>
Her_L_GrillingFire=[
    "Land_FirePlace_F",
    "FirePlace_burning_F",
    "Land_Campfire_F",
    "Campfire_burning_F",
    "MetalBarrel_burning_F"
];
//--->>
//--->>
//--->>
//--->> List of wells to refill a canteen or canister of water
//--->>
//--->> No water to object = 'object setVariable ["Her_L_NoWater",true];'
//--->> Dirty water to object = 'this setVariable ["Her_L_DirtyWater",true];'
//--->>
Her_L_WellList=[
    "Land_Water_source_F","Land_StallWater_F","Land_vill_well",
    "Land_StallWater_F","Land_WaterBarrel_F","Land_WaterTank_F",
    "Land_BarrelWater_grey_F","Land_BarrelWater_F","Land_CanisterPlastic_F","Land_Sink_F",
    "Land_ConcreteWell_01_F","Land_WaterCooler_01_old_F","Land_WaterCooler_01_new_F",
    "Land_WaterTank_02_F","StorageBladder_02_water_sand_F","StorageBladder_02_water_forest_F",
    "Land_WaterTank_01_F","Land_WaterTank_03_F","Land_WaterTank_04_F","Land_WaterTower_01_F",
    "Water_source_F","StallWater_F","vill_well",
    "StallWater_F","WaterBarrel_F","WaterTank_F",
    "BarrelWater_grey_F","BarrelWater_F","CanisterPlastic_F","Sink_F",
    "ConcreteWell_01_F","WaterCooler_01_old_F","WaterCooler_01_new_F",
    "WaterTank_02_F",
    "WaterTank_01_F","WaterTank_03_F","WaterTank_04_F","WaterTower_01_F"
];
//--->>
//--->>
//--->>
//--->> List of objects to refill a canister of disel / petrol
//--->>
//--->> No gas to object = 'object setVariable ["Her_L_NoGas",true];'
//--->>
Her_L_GasList=["land_fuelstation_w"];
//--->>
//--->>
//--->>
//--->> Parameters to reduce the values of life
//--->>
Her_L_HungerVar=0.0058;
Her_L_ThirstVar=0.009;
//--->>
Her_L_SleepToNextCalculation=2;
//--->>
//--->> Parameters for useable light and fire (Remove after ... sec)
//--->>
Her_L_LampSleep=300;
Her_L_FireSleep=300;
//--->>
//--->> Add items that can be used (Output to 'HerosWorld\Her_Survive_UseItems.sqf')
//--->>
Her_L_SpecialUseList = [];
//--->>
//--->> Adding elements, which can be sold
//--->>
//	 (0) Item (Class name)
//	 |						(1) Money
//	 |						|
Her_L_SellList = [
	"herl_eat_apple",		10,
	"herl_eat_bmr",			100,
	"herl_eat_smr",			90,
	"herl_eat_TABA",		80,
	"herl_eat_GB",			80,
	"herl_eat_Rice",		20,
	"herl_eat_CC",			15,
	"herl_eat_grilledM",	100,
	"herl_eat_Fish",		25,
	"herl_dri_milk",		35,
	"herl_dri_RedGul",		25,
	"herl_dri_Spirit",		25,
	"herl_dri_Franta",		25,
	"herl_dri_watera",		25,
	"herl_dri_Canteen",		25,
	"herl_u_bloodbag25",	70,
	"herl_u_bloodbag50",	80,
	"herl_u_bloodbag75",	90,
	"herl_u_bloodbag",		100,
	"herl_u_Canteen",		25,
	"herl_u_cawatere",		5,
	"herl_u_keyv",			80,
	"herl_u_Knife",			100,
	"herl_u_hpack2",		30,
	"herl_u_hpack4",		35,
	"herl_u_hpack6",		40,
	"herl_u_hpack8",		45,
	"herl_u_hpack",			50,
	"herl_u_vitamins2",		20,
	"herl_u_vitamins4",		40,
	"herl_u_vitamins6",		60,
	"herl_u_vitamins8",		80,
	"herl_u_vitamins",		100,
	"herl_u_CFire",			100,
	"herl_u_CLaterne",		100,
	"herl_u_ToolKit",		100,
	"herl_u_bandage",		5,
	"herl_u_defi",			100,
	"herl_u_dsray",			75,
	"herl_u_petrol",		200,
	"herl_u_petrole",		20,
	"herl_u_diesel",		200,
	"herl_u_diesele",		20,
	"herl_u_cawater",		50,
	"herl_u_cawatere",		10,
	"herl_u_Canteen",		50,
	"herl_u_RawM",			60,
	"herl_u_teleport_blu",	300,
	"herl_u_teleport_opf",	300,
	"herl_u_teleport_ind",	300,
	"herl_u_teleport_civ",	300,
	"herl_u_antib_ryan_z",	300,
	"herl_u_antibiotic",	300,
	"herl_u_painkillers",	300,
	"herl_u_ground_sheet",	50,
	"herl_u_satphone",		200,
	"herl_u_rtablet",		250,
	"herl_u_pen",			5,
	"herl_u_pencil",		5,
	"herl_u_Rope",			150,
	"herl_u_SleepingB",		150,
	"herl_u_Tent_A",		250,
	"herl_u_Tent",			250,
	"herl_u_gascooker",		175,
	"herl_u_fm_radio",		50,
	"herl_u_syslaptop",		300,
	"herl_u_laptop",		300,
	"herl_o_tyer",			250,
	"herl_o_excord",		50,
	"herl_o_excord50",		75,
	"herl_o_handyc",		50,
	"herl_o_hammer",		35,
	"herl_o_cloves",		10,
	"herl_0_grinder",		40,
	"herl_o_screwd_a",		15,
	"herl_o_screwd_b",		15,
	"herl_o_screwd_c",		35,
	"herl_o_cbits",			20,
	"herl_o_pliers",		15,
	"herl_o_multim",		45,
	"herl_o_FileA",			50,
	"herl_o_FileB",			300,
	"herl_o_FileC",			150,
	"herl_o_CamoNet",		100,
	"herl_o_MobilePhone_old",150,
	"herl_o_SmartPhone",	250,
	"herl_o_FoldingChair",	25,
	"herl_o_SignLeft",		15,
	"herl_o_SignRight",		15,
	"herl_o_TrafficCone",	15,
	"herl_o_BarrierTapeRW",	15,
	"herl_o_DuctTape",		15,
	"herl_o_Suitcase",		25,
	"herl_o_Skeleton",		75,
	"herl_o_Skull",			50,
	"herl_pager",			150,
	"herl_lighter",			25,
	"herl_matches",			20,
	"herl_copener",			65,
	"herl_ma_Canteen",		20,
	"herl_ma_multim",		20,
	"herl_ma_screwd_c",		20,
	"herl_ma_pager",		100,
	"herl_ma_dspray",		25,
	"herl_ma_fm_radio",		25,
	"herl_mb_pm",			20,
	"herl_mb_waterpur",		20,
	"herl_mb_battery",		30,
	"herl_mb_bandage",		5,
	"Her_Flashlight_01_F",	200,
	"G_her_GasMaskA",		300,
	"herl_o_Money_5",		5,
	"herl_o_Money_10",		10,
	"herl_o_Money_15",		15,
	"herl_o_Money_20",		20,
	"herl_o_Money_25",		25,
	"herl_o_Money_50",		50,
	"herl_o_Money_100",		100,
	"herl_u_FirstAidKit",	200,
	"herl_u_Medikit",		150,
	"herl_o_carbattery_a",	250,
	"herl_o_carbattery_b",	200,
	"16Rnd_9x21_Mag",		100,
	"srifle_DMR_03_multicam_F",3000,
	"20Rnd_762x51_Mag",		150,
	"srifle_GM6_F",			5000,
	"20Rnd_762x51_Mag",		120
];
//--->>
//--->> Adding items that can be purchased
//--->>
Her_L_BuyList = [
	"herl_eat_apple",		10,
	"herl_eat_bmr",			100,
	"herl_eat_smr",			90,
	"herl_eat_TABA",		80,
	"herl_eat_GB",			80,
	"herl_eat_Rice",		20,
	"herl_eat_CC",			15,
	"herl_eat_grilledM",	100,
	"herl_eat_Fish",		25,
	"herl_dri_milk",		35,
	"herl_dri_RedGul",		25,
	"herl_dri_Spirit",		25,
	"herl_dri_Franta",		25,
	"herl_dri_watera",		25,
	"herl_dri_Canteen",		25,
	"herl_u_bloodbag25",	70,
	"herl_u_bloodbag50",	80,
	"herl_u_bloodbag75",	90,
	"herl_u_bloodbag",		100,
	"herl_u_Canteen",		25,
	"herl_u_cawatere",		5,
	"herl_u_keyv",			80,
	"herl_u_Knife",			100,
	"herl_u_hpack2",		30,
	"herl_u_hpack4",		35,
	"herl_u_hpack6",		40,
	"herl_u_hpack8",		45,
	"herl_u_hpack",			50,
	"herl_u_vitamins2",		20,
	"herl_u_vitamins4",		40,
	"herl_u_vitamins6",		60,
	"herl_u_vitamins8",		80,
	"herl_u_vitamins",		100,
	"herl_u_CFire",			100,
	"herl_u_CLaterne",		100,
	"herl_u_ToolKit",		100,
	"herl_u_bandage",		5,
	"herl_u_defi",			100,
	"herl_u_dsray",			75,
	"herl_u_petrol",		200,
	"herl_u_petrole",		20,
	"herl_u_diesel",		200,
	"herl_u_diesele",		20,
	"herl_u_cawater",		50,
	"herl_u_cawatere",		10,
	"herl_u_Canteen",		50,
	"herl_u_RawM",			60,
	"herl_u_teleport_blu",	300,
	"herl_u_teleport_opf",	300,
	"herl_u_teleport_ind",	300,
	"herl_u_teleport_civ",	300,
	"herl_u_antib_ryan_z",	300,
	"herl_u_antibiotic",	300,
	"herl_u_painkillers",	300,
	"herl_u_ground_sheet",	50,
	"herl_u_satphone",		200,
	"herl_u_rtablet",		250,
	"herl_u_pen",			5,
	"herl_u_pencil",		5,
	"herl_u_Rope",			150,
	"herl_u_SleepingB",		150,
	"herl_u_Tent_A",		250,
	"herl_u_Tent",			250,
	"herl_u_gascooker",		175,
	"herl_u_fm_radio",		50,
	"herl_u_syslaptop",		300,
	"herl_u_laptop",		300,
	"herl_o_tyer",			250,
	"herl_o_excord",		50,
	"herl_o_excord50",		75,
	"herl_o_handyc",		50,
	"herl_o_hammer",		35,
	"herl_o_cloves",		10,
	"herl_0_grinder",		40,
	"herl_o_screwd_a",		15,
	"herl_o_screwd_b",		15,
	"herl_o_screwd_c",		35,
	"herl_o_cbits",			20,
	"herl_o_pliers",		15,
	"herl_o_multim",		45,
	"herl_o_FileA",			50,
	"herl_o_FileB",			300,
	"herl_o_FileC",			150,
	"herl_o_CamoNet",		100,
	"herl_o_MobilePhone_old",150,
	"herl_o_SmartPhone",	250,
	"herl_o_FoldingChair",	25,
	"herl_o_SignLeft",		15,
	"herl_o_SignRight",		15,
	"herl_o_TrafficCone",	15,
	"herl_o_BarrierTapeRW",	15,
	"herl_o_DuctTape",		15,
	"herl_o_Suitcase",		25,
	"herl_o_Skeleton",		75,
	"herl_o_Skull",			50,
	"herl_pager",			150,
	"herl_lighter",			25,
	"herl_matches",			20,
	"herl_copener",			65,
	"herl_ma_Canteen",		20,
	"herl_ma_multim",		20,
	"herl_ma_screwd_c",		20,
	"herl_ma_pager",		100,
	"herl_ma_dspray",		25,
	"herl_ma_fm_radio",		25,
	"herl_mb_pm",			20,
	"herl_mb_waterpur",		20,
	"herl_mb_battery",		30,
	"herl_mb_bandage",		5,
	"Her_Flashlight_01_F",	200,
	"herl_u_FirstAidKit",	200,
	"herl_u_Medikit",		150,
	"herl_o_carbattery_a",	250,
	"herl_o_carbattery_b",	200,
	"16Rnd_9x21_Mag",		100,
	"srifle_DMR_03_multicam_F",3000,
	"20Rnd_762x51_Mag",		150,
	"srifle_GM6_F",			5000,
	"20Rnd_762x51_Mag",		120
];
//--->>
//--->> Objects that can be sawn
Her_L_UseSaw=[
	"t_ficus_small_f",
	"t_cyathea_f",
	"t_inocarpus_f",
	"t_leucaena_f",
	"t_ficus_medium_f",
	"b_leucaena_f",
	"b_rhizophora_f",
	"t_cocosnucifera2s_small_f",
	"b_cestrum_f",
	"b_ficusc1s_f",
	"b_ficusc2d_f",
	"t_fraxinusav2s_f",
	"b_neriumo2d_f",
	"t_ficusb2s_f",
	"t_populusn3s_f",
	"t_oleae2s_f",
	"t_oleae1s_f",
	"t_pinuss2s_f",
	"t_pinuss2s_b_f",
	"rowboat_v3_f",
	"pallets_f"
];
//--->>
//--->>
if (Her_Debug) then {diag_log ["--->> Running: Life   SetupHerosSurvive.sqf   --->> INTERN   --->> Ende"];};

THX in advance for any hints & Best Regards

tourist