Naiss

Tanoa Life RPG

ArmARoleplay's Tanoa Life server is now up and running!

Server info

IP: 46.4.85.144
Port: 2302

Community Info

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArmA_Roleplay

TS3: ts3.ArmARoleplay.life

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/A3TanoaLifeRPG

We will be hosting this mission while we are deving our own mod from scratch.

This mission will be using custom addons in the future.

• Like 2

Update:

New items, Vehicles from the new Apex update

Running on the new DevBuild

• Like 1

Update:

We are now running on the Apex_Sneak_preview build if anyone want to join

• Like 1

Yes Tonics framework on Tanoa

We now got a new Teamspeak IP with 200 slots and we are looking to launch up our server again on 14.07.2016

More info over at: www.ArmARoleplay.life

We have now launched again come check us out!

Server Info:

IP: 46.4.85.154 
TS3: ts3.ArmARoleplay.life

We got some new updates on our server:

Crafting

Leveling

Rep System

Fixed Housing

Changed the map layout

IP: 46.4.85.144

looking for missions that take away what the game was ment for is sad to hear. cannot believe how many people play altis life or any other mission that is similar to it... 

looking for missions that take away what the game was ment for is sad to hear. cannot believe how many people play altis life or any other mission that is similar to it... 

its a drug

many people simply feel good when they play Life mod. Most humans have endorphin release when being social and talking to/being talked to, and compared to most other mods, Life mods are much more social gamemode where face-to-face player interaction is a requirement. It also has very low skill barrier, you don't need to know how to shoot even. It also has virtual money, a number which goes up and can be compared to other peoples number. Basically it appeals to people who only want to spend ~30-60 mins a day playing, like being chatty with others, and have an ego.

Lots of respectable community veteran 'milsim' type people also have second anonymous account they use to play Life mod with.

in discussions about it, they often say things like   "...yea Life mod is ****, BUT it can be a lot of fun if ...."

I don't dislike Life mod servers, but I do wish the less-mature players among them wouldnt leak over into other gamemodes.

Could anyone tell me were I can download all of the Arma 3 Tanoa life mod. I can't see to find a download for it anywhere. I would really like to get my hands on a copy of all the files before I launch a server. So my clan and I can config and test everything on the server before we drop the money down on a sweet box to run it on. If anyone can give me a link or a dropbox download for it that would be amazing.