Wiki

Euro 2016

Miserable performance from Croatia.....

Our trainer is a fucking joke. No idea why he didn´t keep the team as it was when it beat Spain.

Well, i enjoyed the Croatia vs Portugal game, the technical level was miles away from what we had seen in the previous Wales vs N. Ireland game, and in the Switzerland vs Poland one. About Poland, they hardly played 15 minutes correctly, Lewandowski was a ghost, but well, they made it.

Croatia played so awfull..... I hate our trainer so much right now.....

Wow, first Italy kicked out the actual champion, then Iceland performed a Brexit....not sure that's a good thing for France though...

Amazing Iceland!!!

On sunday:

Go France, but it will be sad to see Iceland eliminated :(

Well done to Italy they looked great today, I hope they go all the way.

Well done Iceland they worked hard and looked dangerous when they broke out.

Another forgettable & pathetic tournament for England (my team) they deserve to go for their terrible performance and for our "fans" behaviour in France. 

Out of Europe twice in a few days...Gutted.

So, there's two phenomenons creating hype in France during this Euro : the wonderful Irish supporters, which will be awarded Paris' medal for their behaviour, and Iceland, of course. I hope they won't kick our arse, but in between, you may want to create your own Icelandic name : http://www.vg.no/spesial/2016/islandsk-navnegenerator/?lang=en

Come on Wales, you kicked out my favourite....

As I said we were not favourite at least for the one who follow the team. 

The referee was a joke and Belgium played good for twenty minutes and that's it (the midfield was cut in half). Wales has a team spirit and a tactic, we do not have such thing in ours. We had the best way to get in the final but we lost against a team who is not as good as ours.

Well done Wales.

As I said we were not favourite at least for the one who follow the team. 

The referee was a joke and Belgium played good for twenty minutes and that's it (the midfield was cut in half). Wales has a team spirit and a tactic, we do not have such thing in ours. We had the best way to get in the final but we lost against a team who is not as good as ours.

Well done Wales.

Yes a collection of good players doesn't make a team. That what this game showed, i hope the lesson is learnt by all the other favourites.

Yes a collection of good players doesn't make a team. That what this game showed, i hope the lesson is learnt by all the other favourites.

Sadly they did not learned the lesson against Italy (nor in the qualifying session against Wales) and did the exact same mistakes. The coach has to leave or we will never be better.

Until then, Portugal is a joke.

It's unbelievable to see them in 1/2 final.

I'll support Wales against Portugal.

Go Italy tonight, but I fear Germany will make it.

Yeah, Germany made it.....

This is the reason why for the next 3 days i'll don't eat wurstels, or krauts or drinking German beer.........

BTW we have been considered a bad team from the beginning, and we showed that everyone was wrong and also Antonio Conte had the whole italian league pissing on him, because he brought in the team many players from league's unimportant teams showing to those money eaters billionaires of the major italian league clubs that they are nothing else than a bunch of old scoundrels.

And they wanted him to leave before European Cup.

Under my point of view, definitely Conte wins the European cup of the best coach and you can't disagree with me

Portugal vs Wales and Germany vs France or Iceland (France I bet)

Then, which countries will meet in final?