Wiki

Euro 2016

The UEFA rents the stadiums and there are private security companies at the entrance to make the search.

So the security is up yo UEFA - not French police in the stadiums.

Plus, it's impossible to make a real high level search when you have at least 40 000 people - or they should arrive at least 6 hours before the game begins.

No surprise that some people manage to get unauthorized things inside.

True yes, but i've got friends who attented some matches and they couldn't even bring a lighter in...so there was clearly a problem there.

Germany and Spain

Germany? I doubt that. We got so many good quality offensive players, but still our coach is trying to implement a weak playing Mario Götze in the "false-nine" system which simply isn't working for the team or player. I understand that Löw want to build up this player, because he is one who can make the difference. But the tournament is not the place to do such experiments, and you need a effective and well-oiled team to win the title and beat Spain...

Spain though... the match versus Turkey was very telling. Looks like they evolved their tactic with players which go for the goal instead of doing another pass. They appear very effective and it will hard to beat them for any team. Seems like the found back to old stength.

The match Croatia versus Czech Republic was a interesting one to watch. This actual euro doesn't have many interesting matches so far. Kudos to the Czech team for the late goals. I hope the guy who got hit by the blast is fine. Overall I also got the feeling that the security agencies are overhelmed by the situation and they doesn't appear very competent so far.       

This actual euro doesn't have many interesting matches so far.    

I strongly disagree.

Ok, it's not always a show off, but I find it interesting as all the teams may have their chances.

And many games were decided in the last few minutes.

AS far as I know those "fans" got beaten up pretty hard by the other croatian fans right after the incident.

I hope so. F.....g retards.

So. Ireland, eh?

I did not watch the game but it seems that Belgium played well in the second half.

If we win or do a draw against Sweden we are second and play against the first one from group F  :rolleyes:

I strongly disagree.

Ok, it's not always a show off, but I find it interesting as all the teams may have their chances.

And many games were decided in the last few minutes.

Totally agree, this tournament is full of surprises

French people fell in love with Irish supporters, from North or South. I already met those wonderful supporters during six nations rugby games, once again they have proven to be the best ones.

Victooooory ! The Euro champions are down. :)

CRO 2-1 ESP

Victooooory ! The Euro champions are down. :)

CRO 2-1 ESP

I feel ten feet tall and bulletproof. :D  I also had a few drinks. :P  CROATIA :wub:

• Like 2

Hungary - Portugal is AMAZING!!!

Well done Iceland !

Totally!

How the FUCK was that not a peno on McClean?!

That

That calls for 24 box! 

So now all the favourites (Belgium aside) are in the same part of the knockout stage : Germany, Spain, England, Italy, France....

So now all the favourites (Belgium aside) are in the same part of the knockout stage : Germany, Spain, England, Italy, France....

You might have your favourites wrong....

You might have your favourites wrong....

Well, you have 11 world cups on one side, and 0 on the other side. But yes, Croatia is my favourite with Belgium on the challengers side.

I'm pleased that France will face Ireland. Good Belgium vs Sweden game.

And no Henry this time to handle the ball ;)

• Like 1

YOU'RE DEFENSE IS TERRIFIED

BRADY'S ON FIRE

HOO

NA NA NA NA NA  

• Like 1

Zlatan... :( :( :(