Wiki

Euro 2016

Hi there!

I just noticed nobody created a topic about the Euro 2016 competition!

Are you gonna follow it? Are you supporting a team / country?

Who do you think will win the competition?

• Like 1

As Scotland have failed (again) to qualify for a major football tournament, I will be supporting ANY team that plays against England..... :P

I think it's a very open tournament this time around, almost all teams are sporting very young exciting talents, very difficult to choose a clear favorite.

I still believe in the "Auld Alliance".......so i wish France well. ;)  

Romania is quite impressive IMO.

• Like 1

Thanks Payet!

Dimitri Payet.....carrying his form from last seasons Premiership right into the Euro's....what a strike!

Following Copa America and Euro Cup. Have a horse in both races.

USA in Copa

Italy in Euro

• Like 1

Italy? Seriously? They don't have Verratti ---> they're doomed

A good match between England and Russia, i was surprised by the quality of the Russian team. Let's hope the hooligans will not burn Marseille though.

Well, Croatia vs Turkey.... I think it´s pretty obvious who I expect to win this :p

• Like 1

Too late...

On the other hand, it's Marseille, they're kind of used to it.

Eheheh, for the moment, they score at least 1 goal in every match :)

I'm Italian and i'm afraid our team we'll be beaten very soon and also i'm afraid this will happen tonight, even if i'm really courious watching our brand new formation tonight, there is the remote possibility that Italy can surprise the whole country, let's see can't wait for Italy Vs Belgium, our opponent is not a weak opponent so i'm expecting an awesome match

Eheheh, for the moment, they score at least 1 goal in every match :)

I hope they score many more goals in next six matches. :D Talking 'bout Croatia of course. :P

I'm Italian and i'm afraid our team we'll be beaten very soon and also i'm afraid this will happen tonight, even if i'm really courious watching our brand new formation tonight, there is the remote possibility that Italy can surprise the whole country, let's see can't wait for Italy Vs Belgium, our opponent is not a weak opponent so i'm expecting an awesome match

Hi Simon, a very impressive first half from your Squadra Azzura, the Belgian team level is very far from what it's expected to be.

Yes i'm amazed by the azzurri, even if for watching the Bohemia interactive E3 interview i missed the best action, it happened in the very moment when Crowe entered the stage lol, BTW it is a very great match as expected, Belgium is a very very good team

Belgium played much more better than Italy and the match has been awesome, this is top class football

Great football match!
And the second goal is beautiful!