Hey Von, got an error I think you need to look at.  Attempting to use FROGS on my server and it was generating this error when we got to the last waypoint that we wanted to depart the sub from.  It wouldn't engage the disembark trigger.  Then it generated a 1.34GB RPT file with the below errors.

>

7:16:43 Error Missing ;

7:16:43 File vqi_frogs\VQI-CombatDiver\LOC\vqi_frogs_loc_disembark_sub.sqf, line 71

7:16:43 Error in expression <SProteus, 1]"]], "addAction", true, true] call BIS_fnc_MP;

>

7:16:43 Error position: <] call BIS_fnc_MP;

• Thanks 1

I believe its already fixed. Just need to upload the updates.

Thanks!

I think it may have been due to an older mission file I didn't replace the modules on or something.  I have it working correctly for the most part.  Still having wierd multi-menu option issues.
Good news is I was able to do both HALO and Sub infil on MP server last night. 
HALO has issue where after spawning in plane, it doesn't seem to want to finish drop script to open door and give countdown.   We hung out in plane for like 15 minutes testing and never got it.  We could jump just fine, but without the countdown, our wrist Altimeters wouldn't work.
Sub infil, our dive computers wouldn't work either.

Hiya everyone.

I am late to the party, it seems :'(. Can't seem to find a download link to the 2019 version of the mod. Does anyone have one? 

Would be a shame for all this hard work.

Did you check Armaholic? The current version is in the full package now called Zero Dark Zero (on Steam).

If you didn't want all the other files, you can delete the extra files and just leave the FROGS .pbo

(you'd have to go into the Steam Folder where the subscriptions are kept)

I'm currently pondering braking up the full Zero Dark Zero pack, back into separate stand-alone projects as it was originally in the beginning.

Not much time to work on ArmA stuff this summer. Spent a lot of time on the Unreal Engine. I'm hoping to get back into modding again this winter.

• Like 3

UPDATED!
So sorry, I forgot to post this here when this project was Updated on Steam back in April.

It was another full re-write (still on-going). Removed the old Armaholic Link, and added the New Steam Link.

I'll add some screenshots later this week for the FROGS and the LEAP Projects if I can find the time.

• Like 2

Hi, thank you for a great mod. i understand this will not work with ace loaded?

Thanks! Should work fine...

None of my projects have anything to do with ACE. I have my own Menu System is all (CORE Project).

• Like 1

Von, or anyone else.

Is there a way to make it compatible with CO-OP? or Single player AI?

When I spawn to "HMS Proteus" my team gets left behind, same with using L.E.A.P.

Just wondering if there is a fix or a work around?

I'll do an update and upload later this week. Is was in the old version, but not this new version. I just need to to a quick update for both LEAP and FROGS. So sorry, I forgot all about that feature as I never play with AI.