Place BOTH Bottles into your Stingray ReBreather.

Use your FROGS Menu (Shift+F) to then turn ON your ReBreather. Check your Trident Dive Watch to see if it's on, and in a 'green' state.

Use your Menu again to Turn ON your Dive Valve so the gas can flow. Check your Watch again to see if it's all working. Upper Left on Watch is System its tethered to, and its State. The Upper Right on the Watch is the GAS ON/OFF indicator. You can Turn the Gas Flow (Dive Valve) On/Off so it doesn't all leak out when stored on land (hidden in the bushes) if you need it again to Exfil back out to the NATO Sub.

(Note: both LEAP and FROGS have a ReBreather you need to turn ON and a Valve you can turn On/Off for each on the Dragonfly and Stingray systems)

The Controls for the SDV Unlock are on a panel right in front of the SDVs. You'll need to swim very close, and possibly in first-person view.

There are no stupid questions. Ask away! ;)

And for everyone else, note ALL Projects have their own Menu. When in doubt, check the Menu.

CORE (Shift+C) --- C for Core, Command, Call, etc

FROGS (Shift+F) --- F for Frogs, Frogman, etc

LEAP (Shift+L) --- L is for Leap

SCAR (Shift+A) --- A is AOs, Areas of Operation

SCOUT (Shift+S) --- S for Scout/Sniper

SOCOM (Shift+I) --- I is for Intel (inop right now, WIP)

FUSE (Shift+E) --- E is for EOD, Explosives, etc

*Check the DOCs Folder included with most Addons.

• Like 6

I don't think so. At least right now. There used to be one. I'll add it back in the next update.

• Like 1

@Nemanjic

Correct. They are still there. You need to use the FROGS Menu to turn them back 'on' (temporary). You can also use the SCAR Menu. Since you asked in the other thread about my Diving, I'm assuming you are using FROGS. The FIRST post on this page (two posts up) has the Menu's listed for EACH project.

• Thanks 1

Hello sir. Is there a way to avoid deleting myself placed markers in editor when your script finishes?

I have placed markers normaly and preview the mission etc.. Once the vonquest finishes the feeds (hint of reports) my markers disapearance. It was not problem with older frog module it is just started now when I set up a new one 0.3.1beta. I repack .pbo and try to change init.sqf in something else and to call it manualy through debug console but then there is no dive functions at all. Please, any advice?

"So sorry.

Unfortunately not. At least not right now. I'll be looking into this at some point in the future. All Markers are still there, just invisible. You can still see your pre-placed Markers with the Intel and/or Dive Menu AO Report at any time. I'm hoping to fix this soon.

Maybe as a hotfix, I can add a user option to just leave ALL Markers on the Map. The markers are created dynamically, so to hide them its grabbing all markers and putting them into a layer that's invisible." -Von Quest

7 minutes ago, Von Quest said:

Correct. They are still there. You need to use the FROGS Menu to turn them back 'on' (temporary). You can also use the SCAR Menu. Since you asked in the other thread about my Diving, I'm assuming you are using FROGS. The FIRST post on this page (two posts up) has the Menu's listed for EACH project.

Okay I going to check and report but I supose that I only need to "request intel" with FROGS menu to show them up again. 

O yes sir. The report intel back them on screen temporary and surprisingly it fits perfectly in nature of mission (temporary show) so I will take a better look at script to use it in future actions. (Object to show markers using eventHandler or something like that). Thank you sir very much!

I should have some time soon to get back to work on this project...

I'll be knocking off the rust, and uploading some small updates for all projects.

If not this week, then likely I'll be starting by next weekend. *fingers crossed*

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

v0.3.5 Beta
=======================
CHANGED: Misc code tweaks
ADDED: Transition Cut Scene
ADDED: Upgraded Staingray graphics
ADDED: NEW HMS Proteus Submarine TOC!!!!
ADDED: SPECTRA Diving Goggles
ADDED: User Select Sub Start Location (for cut scene)
REMOVED: Moved ALL AOs into SCAR

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Von.  I am testing this out again and just using the example mission.   I cannot seem to get a link to the Sub TOC in order to test that portion out.  I see the laptop placed, I can access it with SHIFT+F, but it only shows me AO generation and Rebreather ON/DSV options.

Do I need any other modules running in order to spawn the sub?
Without SCAR, I am not getting any AO's showing and this error pops up.  I assume that is intentional because you said you moved them all to SCAR now.
78C23FB228B887EB67A1C062B7ABCA80B06F9FC4

• Sad 1

So sorry bud. I'll take a look this weekend...

Yeah, I removed all AO stuff, and its now in SCAR. I also removed several SUB stuff and the LOC. You'll have to use the SUB Composition (included). I'll upload some hotfixes this weekend. The way we play is we are currently using the TOC1 Composition (from CORE), and you can teleport right into the SUB Composition (just click on the Menu on the Exit Door Sign) from inside there.

You can also gear-up right inside the New Sub Composition now. I'm scrapping the old clunky TOC. I'll also be adding some Tutorial Missions that will walk everyone through these addons, which can be confusing without me explaining each in person.

I apologize. I'll get back to you guys this weekend.

• Like 4

Did a bunch of upgrades for the project this weekend. Just have to run a few tests for the new options before an upload.

I added back in the Laptop (or any user object) for the Menu Options. I put back in several Boarding and Navigation options. I have been so focused on our own games, that I have been changing these projects to match our game night. Thus completely forgot Its not gonna work right if using it outside of the CORE Ops Center and FROGS compositions. So sorry.

I have some experimental stuff I was working on too this winter. I have some dialogs to add to the immersion, and to add to the Stingray Rebreather, and a New FROGS Rebreather concept where you have to manage your equipment. I'll explain more on this later.

Anyways, ....until then stburr91 has a cool FROGMAN Mission you can check out here:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1648357446

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

What a great feeling when must have mod announces updates! Can't wait

18 hours ago, Von Quest said:

Did a bunch of upgrades for the project this weekend. Just have to run a few tests for the new options before an upload.

I added back in the Laptop (or any user object) for the Menu Options. I put back in several Boarding and Navigation options. I have been so focused on our own games, that I have been changing these projects to match our game night. Thus completely forgot Its not gonna work right if using it outside of the CORE Ops Center and FROGS compositions. So sorry.

I have some experimental stuff I was working on too this winter. I have some dialogs to add to the immersion, and to add to the Stingray Rebreather, and a New FROGS Rebreather concept where you have to manage your equipment. I'll explain more on this later.

Anyways, ....until then stburr91 has a cool FROGMAN Mission you can check out here:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1648357446

"Experimental stuff", sounds interesting.

Also, thanks for the plug for my mission.

v0.3.6 Beta

=======================
CHANGED: Misc code tweaks
ADDED: User Object back in (ie Laptop, etc)
ADDED: More Boarding Options
ADDED: More NAV Options
ADDED: Underwater Start
ADDED: Auto-Teleport into Sub Comp.
ADDED: Commander Random Drop-Off
ADDED: User Boarding from OUTSIDE Sub
ADDED: Re-Enter Sub after Lockout

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

NOTE:

Make sure you delete the old composition, and replace it with the New one as I've renamed it. It'll break your old scripts/games.

• Like 1

1. Place the INCLUDED Sub Composition (its inside the docs folder), somewhere off in the water/corner.

2. Place Module - Set Options as desired :

2a. Name your Object (like a laptop, etc) and make sure the Name for your Object, matches the entry in the Module. The MENU will appear on this Object.

2b. Set Auto-Teleport to START inside the Sub Composition.

2c. Place and Name the In-Game HMS Proteus (same as 2a). This simulates having to rendezvous with the Sub out-at-sea.

2d. Start INSIDE the Ops Center (from my CORE Addon) and teleport from there.

2e. And so on......

--------

If using the 2a option, just place a laptop, and Name It in the Variable Name field. The default name I use is VQI_FROGS_LAPTOP. You can use any name/object. Just make sure they match in the Object and Module both. After several seconds, Menu options will appear on your object. Use your mouse scroll-wheel and click what you want. There should be a "Board Submarine" option if you set your options accordingly. This will let you teleport out into the Submarine Composition.

I have problems opening the valve, it always gives me a bottle error, use the one I use. And the composition always appears under the water O_O

BEFORE placing the composition, your MUST Click the Vertical Mode in the Editor to a Straight Line (sea level). You can also adjust the Height when selecting the entire composition by holding the Alt key, then dragging up/down.

The 2 Bottles MUST be INSIDE your Rebreather Vest. When you gear-up the Bottles are located in the Misc category (right side). Both bottles will fill up your entire Vest capacity. More information is in the Docs folder and First Post of this Forum I believe.

• Like 2

The controls to Unlock the SDVs are in front of them. There is a small control panel.

You usually have to be in First-Person view to get close enough for the Menu to show up on that panel.

(For some dumb reason, BIS coded from the perspective of the camera, and not you, the player-object)

Do you plan to eliminate the sound of seagulls? You are supposed to be in a submarine hahahaha. And how can I get back to the submarine after I left?

I wish. Those damn seagulls are annoying.

If you cant get back in, I'll have to look into it. Its coded, but might not work. Try first-person view. I'll take another look. Thanks.

@everyone

And to everyone who is following this, the entire project is now packed together and up on the Steam Workshop. The newest and best stuff will now be in the Steam Version.

D7Bj1Mj.png