daveallen10

Disappointed with lack of Interactability on Tanoa

You know what map has 100% enterable buildings? New York.

But seriously, I'm glad im not the only one who feels sad on this building issue. 

People who think money = its done for sure are unusefull people that have a very low IQ and i sugest then to go live in a swamp.

The sadiest is that they have the info to understand that since all the money they spend in enlargement does not at all give then a bigger one.

You know what map has 100% enterable buildings? New York.

But seriously, I'm glad im not the only one who feels sad on this building issue. 

Oh really? I can go around the entire city and walk through every single door? There are no locks, no boarded up houses, no side doors blocked by obstacles either inside or out?

Tanoa is the most creative and most varied map they've ever produced with an astonishing level of detail to it's outdoor spaces, it seems most people would rather be inside - probably sitting in front a computer screen playing games, just to bring things full circle.

If you want urban combat, then there are plenty of maps available for that, IMHO Tanoa is not about that at all. It's offering the Jungle/tropical environment that people have been calling for from OFP forward, it's an outdoor environment for those Congo/Vietnam recreations etc.

Is it so demanding, really? I have a PC which is more than 3 years old, an i5 4670K and Ati Radeon HD 7870 (the graphics card was €200 at the time), and it runs very smooth on Tanoa with high to very high settings and 5000 view distance. So I think that's very decent to have good performance on such a large scale jungle map with a mid-range PC from 2013.

Eight year old pc here. Not buying the performance thing either.