EO

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day.........

Lift this embargo or at the very least give us an increase.....please.

I demand more likes.......for the sake of positivity.

• Like 6

I totally agree! Why are we limited to the stuff we can like it's retarded bohemia come on! 

• Like 2

I totally agree! Why are we limited to the stuff we can like it's retarded bohemia come on! 

I would like to like your comment but.........."You have reached your quota of positive votes for today"....... :lol:

• Like 2

I liked too much to...#wewantmorelikes

I would like to like your comment but.........."You have reached your quota of positive votes for today".......  :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

I would like to like your comment but.........."You have reached your quota of positive votes for today"....... :lol:

hahaha exactly!

• Like 1

Ive reported the issue to the head moderator, hopefully the BIS Webteam can investigate tomorrow.

• Like 6

Holy S**t........my likes have been refreshed......I can like again.......if only for a short while.  :lol:

Ive reported the issue to the head moderator, hopefully the BIS Webteam can investigate tomorrow.

Thanks ROadki11   ;)  

• Like 1

Was just about to make a thread about this limit. Let's get rid of it. I like a lot of things and want to show it as lazily as possible! :P

• Like 3

Well thank god someone was finally brave enough to start a "protest" against this and thank god there were people to join the protest! Also thanks Roadki! I also can't like hahaha :D

• Like 1

It's not BIS' fault, it's the community's. Clearly there aren't enough arseholes and too many decent people are posting likeworthy posts.

• Like 1

It's not BIS' fault, it's the community's. Clearly there aren't enough arseholes and too many decent people are posting likeworthy posts.

I wanted to like your post, but I'm all out of likes. So... I like your post, do you like mine?

• Like 1

Just to update everyone, the number of likes has now been increased to 40. Happy Liking!  ;)

• Like 8

Just to update everyone, the number of likes has now been increased to 40. Happy Liking!  ;)

I liked that...oh sh**, only 39 left ;)

• Like 2

I liked that...oh sh**, only 39 left ;)

hahaha

Well the issue is now resolved - Closing - :padlock:

• Like 3