Sign in to follow this  
Tablesalt

Talon's TFAR Radio Backpack Additions

It is with great pleasure I announce my newest work, some new backpacks that also function as TFAR radios!

They are tied to the blufor side, with blufor encryption, and currently come in 3 colors (green, coyote, and winter). They are modeled off of the RT-1523G ASIP, the main backpack radio. They work exactly the same as the usual RT-1523G, but they are contained in a kitbag and consequently have more space!

Thanks for checking it out,

Talon

Pictures:

Green:

fca5e64b18c3c32def2a895784c32891.jpg

Winter Camo:

25ae2360c880b5daf5a98ca0801e5700.jpg

Coyote:

98d1a74f94bde2d852a9cbe3f8b59f0b.jpg

---------------------------------------

REQUIRES TASK FORCE RADIO

Downloadhttps://goo.gl/cRujIa

All credit for the original TFAR mod goes to the Task Force Arrowhead Radio team over at http://radio.task-force.ru/en/

If you like what you see, feel free to message me and I can see about releasing more content!

• Like 2

Hello

I'm leading an Arma 3 unit, Nordic Battlegroup. We are using a mod where there is a radio backpack included. For some reason, this backpack does not work as a radio with TFR. Is there any way you can help us with a script so we can get this backpack to work as a long range radio for Task force radio?

Regards,
Mansee

Hello

I'm leading an Arma 3 unit, Nordic Battlegroup. We are using a mod where there is a radio backpack included. For some reason, this backpack does not work as a radio with TFR. Is there any way you can help us with a script so we can get this backpack to work as a long range radio for Task force radio?

Regards,

Mansee

Just simple config. Unpack his mod and see what he did(that wasn't me saying that and everyone that claim that I did are hallucinating)