gliptal

TPW SETTINGS graphical user interface to edit TPW MODS' .hpp

Hi and thanks for updating the GUI. I have TPW MODS (v20160613) and TPW SETTINGS (2.2.2) installed and when I try to open the GUI  through the executable JAR file nothing happens. Any help or ideas would be appreciated!

Hi and thanks for updating the GUI. I have TPW MODS (v20160613) and TPW SETTINGS (2.2.2) installed and when I try to open the GUI  through the executable JAR file nothing happens. Any help or ideas would be appreciated!

Works fine on my end. Are you using the latest .hpp?

Check for an error file in the folder, there should be one. What are its contents? Also check you have the latest Java version: https://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp

DUH!!! It was Java...Thanks for the slap in the head! Works like a charm now. :D

Hello gliptal. Thanks for your work on this wonderful tool. I'm having a problem getting TPW SETTINGS.jar to execute. Nothing happens when I try to run it. I verified I am running the latest Java version as well as fresh downloads of both TPW and TPW SETTINGS. Can't figure out the problem? I used this in the past and it worked fine. The TPW userconfig error log reports as follows: 

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: setSelectedIndex: 5 out of bounds
at javax.swing.JComboBox.setSelectedIndex(Unknown Source)
at gui.components.ComboBoxParameter.setValue(ComboBoxParameter.java:36)
at mods.factories.ModFactory.setValueToParameter(ModFactory.java:33)
at fileio.FileParser.readSection(FileParser.java:146)
at fileio.FileParser.readFile(FileParser.java:65)
at exec.Main.loadValuesFromConfig(Main.java:140)
at exec.Main.loadValues(Main.java:57)
at exec.Main.<init>(Main.java:25)
at exec.Main.main(Main.java:32)

I don't speak java, so I'm not sure where to go with this info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

TPW MODS was updated without me realizing. I'll publish a new working TPW SETTINGS version tomorrow.

• Like 1

TPW MODS was updated without me realizing. I'll publish a new working TPW SETTINGS version tomorrow.

Great!  Look forward to it.

Thanks again!

Sorry mate, my mistake!

Sorry mate, my mistake!

Don't worry!

Just tested the latest version and I'm glad to say it works!

Thank you gliptal!

Just tested the latest version and I'm glad to say it works!

Thank you gliptal!

Thanks for the report!

So, deleted all previous TPW and TPW Settings files, downloaded and installed latest versions of both.  Still can't get the TPW Settings.jar file to execute.  I used to use TPW along with the TPW Settings GUI some time ago without a problem.  Hadn't used TPW for awhile and wanted to use it again,  Just can't get the GUI to launch. The .jar file is placed in my userconfig>TPW file along with the TPW.hpp. 

Any ideas?

So, deleted all previous TPW and TPW Settings files, downloaded and installed latest versions of both.  Still can't get the TPW Settings.jar file to execute.  I used to use TPW along with the TPW Settings GUI some time ago without a problem.  Hadn't used TPW for awhile and wanted to use it again,  Just can't get the GUI to launch. The .jar file is placed in my userconfig>TPW file along with the TPW.hpp. 

Any ideas?

Found the bug, thanks. I wasn't trimming a string meaning that a trailing space was messing up the whole parsing. I'm actually surprised it never happened until now. Let me know if this works.

[2.3.2] Download link

- Fixed parsing bug

Found the bug, thanks. I wasn't trimming a string meaning that a trailing space was messing up the whole parsing. I'm actually surprised it never happened until now. Let me know if this works.

[2.3.2] Download link

- Fixed parsing bug

Working great now. Thanks gliptal!