pettka

Tanoa discussion (Dev-Branch)

If we create now tanoa missions in the editor (devbranch), is it possible to reopen them in the release version?

We can't think of a reason why it wouldn't work technically, but until the final release, this is the experimental testing branch. Primarily you may find that a particular location has object / terrain tweaks done to it.

• Like 1

Thanks BIS ..best ever looking environment...

and the environment sounds give an incredibly feeling of the jungle.

i love it

yeah the sounds are great

• Like 1

just add the weapons and vehicles because you showed all so its not a secret anymore.....

Is it possible to change the download region in SteamCMD like you can in the Steam client? Since it won't download on our regular region... I've been googling and checking config files like crazy but I can't find this option anywhere...

Thaaanks!  :rolleyes:

Apex is not in the DLC bundle

Apex EDITION contain the base game, Apex and all others DLCs.

Figured out as much, but I don't want another copy of the base game, nor any of the extras. Just the 4 DLCs. I do hope that this option will be available after the release. I don't have all that much money to spare on games (or rather my country's currency is useless), so I need to be efficient with that.

I guess that if the new units get released the normal way, I can survive until the release by fooling around on mod islands in the EDEN editor. :) Well, that, or finally try to finish the campaign (after I lost my nearly-complete save I never managed to get that far again).

If you just play outside and shoot prone on the floor why don't you go and play desert? No need for trees or water, animals, vehicles, or nothing to do that.

How to take a post out of context! ;)

• Like 1

Is it possible to change the download region in SteamCMD like you can in the Steam client? Since it won't download on our regular region... I've been googling and checking config files like crazy but I can't find this option anywhere...

Thaaanks!  :rolleyes:

fdgfdgf.png

Guest ti0n3r

Some new screenshots on the steam Apex page, featuring new untis and weapons. Dunno if anyone spotted this yet?

Some new screenshots on the steam Apex page, featuring new untis and weapons. Dunno if anyone spotted this yet?

nicee! Thanks for info! :)

Do you see that boat in Blue Pearl Harbour? What about... uh... *cough* removing it ? Missions makers might want to use this slot for other boats or submarines...

ti0n3r, on 08 Jun 2016 - 20:44, said:snapback.png

nicee! Thanks for info! :)

That's official

https://arma3.com/apex

• Like 1

I haven't found any tunnels or trenches in the jungle areas. I would like some tunnel rats action. And a motorbike or bicycle would be awesome.

• Like 2

Type_115.jpg

The Type 115 is a modern multi weapon. It consists of two separate weapons combined into a single unit: a lower semi auto rifle chambered to fire .50 rounds and an upper automatic/semi auto rifle chambered in 6.5 mm. The gun can be modified with attachments to fulfill various roles in battle. Its versatility turns every soldier into a universal threat against both infantry and armored targets.

This thing is going to be a beast

• Like 3

I haven't found any tunnels or trenches in the jungle areas. I would like some tunnel rats action. And a motorbike or bicycle would be awe

There are some trenches in the WW2 ruins in a small island West of the main island.

We need some "dislike" features here. What do you want BIS to do for a Steam issue with updates? And once again, if you're in Dev Branch, be ready not to be able to play.

It's called 'Report' ;)

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

• Like 1

Squad Radar

Any intel on this? Will it be similar to ShackTac?

I told even when the expansion wasn't even announced... That the diver stuff in arma 3 was not used and with this archipelago... I miss something like this

• Like 1

===== FEEDBACK =====
GENERAL :
Grid 077 115 && 108 099 (maybe all these structures on the map)
Concrete bridge give damages when passing on (with SUV at least) quickly

Grid 084 122
on the dirt road, just after the forest, there is a hole in the ground that make vehicles take off

Aeroport de Tanoa
"Départs" AND "Arrivées" corridor, when you come from the airstrip and go to the road
at the end of the corridor, you can't go right immediately, there is an invisible wall.

GRID 069 071
East wall of the hangar, door on the right when you're in the hangar
it's possible to clip thought the door without opening it when forcing (a lot)

PERSONAL :

+ visually awesome (vegetation everywhere, valley...)

+ a lot of interesting locations

+ a lot of different ambiances (deep rainforest, big cities, mine...)

- having non-enterable buildings is really frustrating. A step backward and a big drawback for Tanoa.

and this : https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/191389-tanoa-discussion-dev-branch/?p=3039595

--EDIT : Please let me know if it's reviewed, otherwise I'll post it again latter.

That's official

https://arma3.com/apex

I'm in love with those futuristic vehicles. :wub:

So much potential for original scenarios.

A small request:

Could you now please resettle all the snakes from Altis and Stratis to Tanoa, because that's their natural habitat :P

• Like 2

A small request:

Could you now please resettle all the snakes from Altis and Stratis to Tanoa, because that's their natural habitat :P

As far as I know there aren't any snakes on Fiji so I don't think there should be any on Tanoa. Sea snakes being the exception. 

Some feral pigs would be cool though. I keep thinking I hear them in the jungle. It would be super crazy to hear something while on patrol in the jungle only to have a family of them run by!

(Edit: Turns out I'm wrong. http://www.ryanphotographic.com/bolo.htm and probably some pets that got loose, but I'd still rather see feral pigs!)

As far as I know there aren't any snakes on Fiji.

You know wrong buddy.

There are most definetely snakes in Fiji.

However, most are found near the shorelines

2cf3ef8a0a4c72868801258e62cad5e9.png