pettka

Tanoa discussion (Dev-Branch)

The main type of warfare for this release is Jungle warfare, not urban warfare, sure it's nice to have some buildings to enter, which is what they have got.

It's certainly not a game stopper for me, even in Altis and Stratis, most of my time was spent fighting bad guys outside of the buildings. 

Some folks get over upset over trivial issues.

If you just play outside and shoot prone on the floor why don't you go and play desert? No need for trees or water, animals, vehicles, or nothing to do that.

Update stuck at 841,4 mo, can't pass that. Does anyone has the same issue?

A friend has the exact same issue. 

correct

Same for me, (bonjour des Air Commando :) )

• Like 1

Tanoa is gorgeous, however:

1º Everything looks so clean, cities look artificial.

2º We need some more enterable buildings.

3º LOD can be vastly improved.

4º Mid range textures? I hope this get some serious attention.

5º Breakable bridges could be nice.

6º Performance is not bad on my rig, but,could be improved?

*this are the most importance things for me right now.

Updated fully for me.

Yep. Same here.

Can we use the Game Updater to update Dev Branch yet? Or will there still be licensing issues?

Ok, I tried to revert into the stable branch and I still get stuck at 841,7 mo.

I'm not able to play in anyway now.

For all the dudes on page 47, having trouble with the DEV update being "stuck", this was posted on page 46......

Any updates on Dev-Branch are going to be quite large due to the EBO files versus Steam delta-patching. You may see multi-GB updates every day, so run away to main branch if you have a bandwidth cap ;)

:)

Bohemia Inactive

We need some "dislike" features here. What do you want BIS to do for a Steam issue with updates? And once again, if you're in Dev Branch, be ready not to be able to play.

We need some "dislike" features here. What do you want BIS to do for a Steam issue with updates? And once again, if you're in Dev Branch, be ready not to be able to play.

Just ignore him.

Overall I'm very impress with Tanoa so I will just point out the things I was expecting.

- That you cannot enter the tall buildings on the main city, so dissapointing.

- Large caves or tunnel/bunker systems.

- More jungle, I know... there is already jungle and I love it, but there are to many cuts on it with dirt roads, big patches of jungle instead of a big mass of jungle to get lost in.

- No motorcycles for those narrow paths.

- A cargo ship on the port or the shore to, for some CQB/Sea Assault thing.

It would appear to be a general Steam network issue also for other developers trying to update their games. You can try switching to a US-based Steam server, while they solve this issue.

• Like 7

It would appear to be a general Steam network issue also for other developers trying to update their games. You can try switching to a US-based Steam server, while they solve this issue.

Thank you DnA, is this 3.5GB part of staging the APEX Content like vehicles as well?

Love the look of them so far! 

edd67f5b9ad11a819bc90eb800d6e44a.png

thank you now it is downloading

Dunno if it's the right place to post this, but will Apex be available in a DLC bundle? Right now it's either buying it separately or with the gargantuan Apex Edition, which I don't need because I have most of the stuff in it.

Also, will the additional vehicles be released like Tanoa or like previous DLC vehicles?

BTW, is that a Russian Skyranger? :)

Apex is not in the DLC bundle

Apex EDITION contain the base game, Apex and all others DLCs.

Nice, thanks BI! What about the compatibility? If we create now tanoa missions in the editor (devbranch), is it possible to reopen them in the release version?

Dunno if it's the right place to post this, but will Apex be available in a DLC bundle? Right now it's either buying it separately or with the gargantuan Apex Edition, which I don't need because I have most of the stuff in it.

Also, will the additional vehicles be released like Tanoa or like previous DLC vehicles?

BTW, is that a Russian Skyranger? :)

I'm pretty sure the vehicles that come with Apex will work like the old DLCs - with watermarks if you don't own them, though correct me if I'm wrong. I imagine the bundle will become available after the release date is announced at E3. Does anyone know if a website is going to release a satellite map of Tanoa, like dayzdb or something?