pettka

Tanoa discussion (Dev-Branch)

I think it's coming... This just started a minute ago:

1EpyU9w.png

• Like 1

Yep, it's happening. Guess I am going to be very tired tomorrow morning at work :P

• Like 1

And yet I won't let that kind of slopynes free-pass, esp. since it's not even the first year and content BI distributes via Steam...

Come on, that's just a test release on dev branch...

Well, if that was the same problem entirely shouldn't they already know how to fix it then?

It was indeed not the same issue. A major difference here is that the Tanoa-specific data is only meant to be downloaded to Apex owners, whereas previous DLC shared the same data for all players. The problem so far has been that the download is not triggered for the vast majority of owners.

We are meanwhile preparing 2 attempts to work around this (with Steam's assistance), so let's hope one of them works!

• Like 14

Steam's now downloading a 4.9GB update---> (4.9gb+1.3gb=Apex!)  1.0 1.0 It's working! God bless Bohemia!

Anyone else still got issues?

You may not be aware you can run the Stable Arma3 Game and the Dev Branch at the same time, just use the Game Updater found in the Arma3 tools. Means much easier to switch between environments ;)

• Like 1

It was indeed not the same issue. A major difference here is that the Tanoa-specific data is only meant to be downloaded to Apex owners, whereas previous DLC shared the same data for all players. The problem so far has been that the download is not triggered for the vast majority of owners.

We are meanwhile preparing 2 attempts to work around this (with Steam's assistance), so let's hope one of them works!

One of the two worked, woot woot, ;)

not to get anyones hopes up but my steam just started downloading a 4.9 GB update about a minute ago.......... THIS could be it!

Can confirm the download - will see what's what.

Good job on problem-solving, if a BIT slow'ish.

Can confirm the download - will see what's what.

Good job on problem-solving, if a BIT slow'ish.

Mine's going 9.5mb/s from UK here! :P

New patch rolling out, 4.9GB. Twitter says this should work, but no confirmation yet.

Yep, it's happening. Guess I am going to be very tired tomorrow morning at work :P

Aye, the download started and I'm off to work in 10 mins, gonna be a looong shift  :lol:

Stay awake and safe in the morning traffic people!  :sleep: