pettka

Tanoa discussion (Dev-Branch)

Just a question guys, because i deeply hate Steam and Steam knows it so i'm not able to dl Tanoa ATM, how is the underwater envivorment in Tanoa, is it the same as seen on Altis or is it different? any screenshot?

Thanks in advance

So sad...

I just woke up and thought it would have been fixed :-(

Same here. Seems I need to get a new magical time machine, a.k.a. bed, this one's not working correctly. Speaking of not working correctly. It really is ironic that someone managed to screw up so badly what is probably the most important and wanted DevBranch update since the game's Alpha release.^^

• Like 1

That "someone" is named STEAM.

Well, Lord Gaben giveth and Lord Gaben taketh away. May he have mercy on our souls and descend to the mortal world soon to lead us to the promised land that is Tanoa.

• Like 3

It would be good if we stick this thread about the map itself and not steam issues.

• Like 2

It would be good if we stick this thread about the map itself and not steam issues.

Which would be a valid point if people could actually get the map!!

• Like 3

Steam is downloading a 9.2MB update ,maybe Tanoa ^^

Good morning folks. Unfortunately the issue still isn't fixed, even after trying to get it sorted with our Steam partners during the night. Please know that there's nothing you can do now to correct this, no matter how often you verify your data. For unknown reasons, the Steam API is incorrectly telling the game client that you don't own Apex when you do. And Steam client isn't serving up the DLC-specific data. Those two factors may be connected. We're obviously pursuing a solution with Valve as soon as possible, because even though Dev-Branch has always been an experimental daily build, we'd love for you to be able to explore Tanoa! :)

• Like 31

Good morning folks. Unfortunately the issue still isn't fixed, even after trying to get it sorted with our Steam partners during the night. Please know that there's nothing you can do now to correct this, no matter how often you verify your data. For unknown reasons, the Steam API is incorrectly telling the game client that you don't own Apex when you do. And Steam client isn't serving up the DLC-specific data. Those two factors may be connected. We're obviously pursuing a solution with Valve as soon as possible, because even though Dev-Branch has always been an experimental daily build, we'd love for you to be able to explore Tanoa! :)

Thanks for the update DnA, can't wait for it

Will we be having dev-branch update today than?

• Like 1

Captain Jorris saves the DAY..once again.

wow

at the first glance I thought this was a photographic picture of sth. until i slowly realized thats the editor and thats the new island..

nice one!

not really...

20160606220956_1.jpg

it does work on the same version you all are on btw, i will take images for you if you want me to though

I have a feeling that the version PuFu has, and is showing some goodies from, he's actually had it a while, after he mentioned something on discord a month or so back about how good it looked on his humongous u3415w curved monitor, as it's very odd that he's the only person so far who has managed to get this map to work via steam, even though others have the same "supporters edition" ;)

• Like 2

I have a feeling that the version PuFu has, and is showing some goodies from, he's actually had it a while, after he mentioned something on discord a month or so back about how good it looked on his humongous u3415w curved monitor, as it's very odd that he's the only person so far who has managed to get this map to work via steam, even though others have the same "supporters edition" ;)

Well wasn't it so obvious? :p

It was indeed to me, and fair play to those who have been "beta testing" and how they stuck to their NDA's it's like he's got the only keys to the candy shop and we're all licking the outside windows! hahahahahahaha !!

Well maybe PuFu is a cooperating with devs like Dslyecxi is, and CEO of Bohemia Marek Å panel is also can test out the map I don't mind really. When we get our hands on it will be majestic :D I love it so far from all the info and pictures it looks amazing.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/191389-tanoa-discussion-dev-branch/?p=3037697- i think i explained it here.

i said arma future does looks gorgeous on my new 34' monitor indeed.

That said, I am running the same version everyone will eventually get on dev, not some other version of sorts

20160607020532_1.jpg

20160607012700_1.jpg

20160607020409_1.jpg

• Like 3

for anyone still stumped 9Wzfs7R.png

#illuminati #conspiracy #whoispufu #hashtag

• Like 4

PuFu,

Thanks for that ;) can you say if the enemy detection rate of you and(AI/MP) team mates is much better within the Jungle areas, ie you can be within 3-4 M's of them and not be detected through the foliage?

Well maybe PuFu is a cooperating with devs like Dslyecxi is, and CEO of Bohemia Marek Å panel is also can test out the map I don't mind really. When we get our hands on it will be majestic :D I love it so far from all the info and pictures it looks amazing.

All good things come to those who wait ;) however considering the amount of bitching and whining about the new visuals being poor and they wanted to have the old 1.58 look back, rest assured, the whine glass will be overflowing as usual by the same group of people who have been enjoying that whine glass, on almost every update!! and this DLC will get it's fair share from them too. ;)

This must be some kind of a record; 400 replies in a Tanoa feedback thread, but only one guys has actually played on it.

• Like 2

A friendly reminder, please stay on topic. Otherwise posts will be removed and repeat offenders may find their posting rights restricted.

A friendly reminder, please stay on topic. Otherwise posts will be removed and repeat offenders may find their posting rights restricted.

You might want to close the thread and start a new one once the problems are fixed, the first 21 pages aren'T feedback but really only ranting about how you can't play on it

• Like 2