pettka

Tanoa discussion (Dev-Branch)

Paid for a green banana, want green banana. Not the imaginary, non-existing banana. But you fanbois want everyone to be happy to be allowed to imagine how the imaginary banana tastes. Their QA team messed up, and left the office. Would be nice if the devs would at least tell us they wont fix it until tomorrow.

More cheese with that Whine?

Do you actually think your rants and shitty comments are actually solving anything?

• Like 5

@PuFo can you open a livestream? i think that isa batter soultion

@PuFo can you open a livestream? i think that isa batter soultion

He already said he can't

Yeah @PuFu do you have FRAPS or something so we can see the FPS counter? Curious to see what kind of frames we're playing with here :)

What method did you buy your game with @PuFo

He has the Supporter edition, so prepurchased the game way back before Alpha.

• Like 1

We have just released over 100 km2 of Pacific archipelago we call Tanoa to the Dev-Branch for all Arma 3 Apex owners. The version is still work-in-progress, please, be gentle on the green hell that has been just unleashed :icon_twisted: Please, keep in mind that the version is still unfinished and spread the word when taking screenshots / videos / streaming, otherwise enjoying the environment. Still, we are looking forward to your feedback.

Consider verifying Steam cache and defragmenting HDD (not needed for SSD) before you try the islands. Last but not least, have fun on Tanoa, our team has spent quite a lot of time preparing it, enjoy it to the fullest :icon_twisted:

My jaw just hit the floor!! TY BIS!

We have just released over 100 km2 of Pacific archipelago we call Tanoa to the Dev-Branch for all Arma 3 Apex owners. The version is still work-in-progress, please, be gentle on the green hell that has been just unleashed :icon_twisted: Please, keep in mind that the version is still unfinished and spread the word when taking screenshots / videos / streaming, otherwise enjoying the environment. Still, we are looking forward to your feedback.

Consider verifying Steam cache and defragmenting HDD (not needed for SSD) before you try the islands. Last but not least, have fun on Tanoa, our team has spent quite a lot of time preparing it, enjoy it to the fullest :icon_twisted:

i bought the game before alpha, supporter edition via BI store.

you can find me on discord, not gonna stream since i am doing something else at the same time.

FPS seems fine so far, i am on a i7 980x 6c/12t @4ghz 24gb ram and a AMD7970(which is suppose to be changed to 1070gtx as soon as i can buy it) and not my main i7 2600k @4ghz 780TI 16gb ram, pushed the details further than usual for screens.

• Like 1

Have downloaded dev version, waiting on Steam backend realising I'm a supporter ... oh well back into ED (and the Rift :) )

i bought the game before alpha, supporter edition via BI store.

you can find me on discord, not gonna stream since i am doing something else at the same time.

FPS seems fine so far, i am on a i7 980x 6c/12t @4ghz /24gb ram and a AMD7870(which is suppose to be changed to 1070gtx as soon as i can buy it) and not my main i7 2600k @4ghz 780TI 16gb ram, pushed the details further than usual for screens.

Thank PuFo!!!

They will hit the floor even harder when you will notice that you probably can't play  for now :D

I'm unable to play the map, it tells me to purchase the DLC when I already own it. Anyone know a workaround?

I'm unable to play the map, it tells me to purchase the DLC when I already own it. Anyone know a workaround?

IT'S A BUG!!! THEY'RE TRYING TO FIX IT!!!

HOW MANY TIMES WILL WE HAVE TO WRITE IT???

there doesn't seem to be

Makes sense, maybe that's why he's the only one who has it.

I have bought the supporter edition too and I don't have it.

Yes but we're all waiting for the next rant from alleycat about bannas, Tanoa can wait.

• Like 2

Makes sense, maybe that's why he's the only one who has it.

No, I have Supporter Edition too and no Tanoa

For those who purchased via BI please go to your steam library, then on the bottom left of your window you should see + ADD A GAME... Click on that, activate a product on steam, insert the code given to you via the BI email that was sent after your purchase of APEX via their site.

I bought mine off they're store but the email doesnt have any product code.

Oh well, the wait continues.

• Like 1