pettka

Tanoa discussion (Dev-Branch)

PuFu, that is because of your # of postings bonus :D

not really...

20160606220956_1.jpg

it does work on the same version you all are on btw, i will take images for you if you want me to though

• Like 2

ACHTUNG! RUHE HIER BITTE! SCHWEIGEN!

it does work on the same version you all are on btw, i will take images for you if you want me to though

Ah. is Eden fixed? Last dev had ultra sized UI... will look...

not really...

20160606220956_1.jpg

Please do! More! More! Set them as spoilers though if others want to save it as a surprise

@PuFu can you please stream while you go around the island in editor? *praying he will say yes*

• Like 3

Damn, this is lookin' good!

Verify game cache in case of ArmA... I'm in fear of my 100s of gigs of Addons...! Thoughts?

Will try a dev->stable->dev hop.

Verify game cache in case of ArmA... I'm in fear of my 100s of gigs of Addons...! Thoughts?

I actually do it with all my mods normally too to fix issues, it's never effected them at least for me. But don't do it if you don't feel like it's worth it.

Your addons shouldn't be affected I think? It only looks at the game files.

Remove the addons first? Then upate and paste theim into arma dir again ...

Okay- I am fed up of hiding posts now-can we all please stay on topic please? And not have the conversation veer drunkenly between fruit/banana metaphors, bernie sanders or Illuminati  conspiracies? 

And-you know who you are-don't call me a volunteer tin pot dictator again.Thanks

• Like 12

tried dat. didnt work. ):

I suppose for some single player situations at 1440p and up sure, but even the GTX 970 gets on average 39 FPS at 1440p according to that. Depends on what you play I guess, most of the multiplayer on Arma will limit you by CPU so the GPU will only go so far.

tried dat. didnt work. ):

Sigh. Because now my switch to stable is stuck in Steam.

Verified files and now steam is stuck on validating them.

rTw6gmb.png

Like your prof pic ineptaphid, Also guys, did you try the good old reinstall arma? On a seperate drive with steam maybe? Maybe that'll work?

• Like 1

Ahem,.......I own APEX, bought In the BI store, I'm on Dev branch, when I select Tanoa in the editor I am being asked to purchase Apex....... :(

You should have received an email for the pre-order.

In that email there are instructions like the following:

"To redeem your game on Steam, go to your account, find your purchase and click on "DETAIL"."

But don´t get too exited.

Despite all the hype, BI or Steam are not ready yet to redistribute the 6GB content of the update. Only 1.3GB updates are getting delivered so far, making your Apex ownership irrelevant for now.

Be patient. :)

Guys read that post: 

Okay- I am fed up of hiding posts now-can we all please stay on topic please? And not have the conversation veer drunkenly between fruit/banana metaphors, bernie sanders or Illuminati  conspiracies? 

And-you know who you are-don't call me a volunteer tin pot dictator again.Thanks

And then stop these pointless discussions -,-

• Like 1

Of course you have evidence to support these libelous and defamatory comments?

What a spoiled little child you appear to be, probably14 years old and full of bravado, your bullshit rants and just that, rants, and serve ZERO purpose  other than to have your own voice heard.. listen up kiddo, WE ALL FUCKIN PAID FOR THIS RELEASE but some of us have more patience than others.

Don't feed the fire. Stay on topic, we're here in anticipation of testing a new map, not screaming at the top of our digital lungs over silly arguments like this.

• Like 1

I suppose for some single player situations at 1440p and up sure, but even the GTX 970 gets on average 39 FPS at 1440p according to that. Depends on what you play I guess, most of the multiplayer on Arma will limit you by CPU so the GPU will only go so far.

I think you're right that most players' GTX 1080 would be CPU-limited.

My guess would be that you'd need a 4+ GHz i5/i7 to significantly reduce chances of being CPU limited.

For the record he's running an Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.5GHz with 16GB DDR4-3000.

So that's the fastest i7, which has been OC by 13% which is usally pretty simple.

Okay- I am fed up of hiding posts now-can we all please stay on topic please? ... Illuminati  conspiracies? 

Twas a joke im sorry

"To redeem your game on Steam, go to your account, find your purchase and click on "DETAIL"."

Can you be more specific on how to do that please?

Which menus?

I don't know about you but I pre-purchased on steam, that should work too. Otherwise how could I be using it?

But don´t get too exited.

Despite all the hype, BI or Steam are not ready yet to redistribute the 6GB content of the update. Only 1.3GB updates are getting delivered so far, making your Apex ownership irrelevant for now.

Be patient. :)

I bought mine through the BI store before it was on steam so its on on that page     

nevermind, thought you ment steam purchase history