pettka

Tanoa discussion (Dev-Branch)

Doubtful, unless you're pushing 4K resolution.

Yeah, true. I'll look into CPU overclocking as that's what Arma is all about.

Yeah I called Steam and they are like I am "sorry" we are having issues with BI.  <_<

Steam support is notoriously bad lol  -_-

Its probably not their fault. Steam might be having some issues with processing this update.

I think it might be this. The second time of switching between dev mode and regular and I can see the source file size growing.......sort of like my excitement. It went from 1.3 GB to 3GB...so soon the whole thing should be there....fingers crossed!

Well, there goes to days work day :huh:

Hello, I am here to say that I appreciate BI's decision to release Tanoa for testing.

• Like 11

Just hope it will be fixed tonight...

I just hope it helps with all the complaining in the various other threads about intel, visual update, etc.

But yes, I think it generous and brave for them to allow us a peak. Well those that pre-ordered anyway.......................bwahahahahaha :P

I just hope it helps with all the complaining in the various other threads about intel, visual update, etc.

But yes, I think it generous and brave for them to allow us a peak. Well those that pre-ordered anyway.......................bwahahahahaha :P

Well it was one of the features promised when they announced the pre-order.

Nothing generous about it. I specifically bought the DLC just now because the dev patch notes say it is out and they messed up and probably won't fix it until tomorrow. QA is even worse than the DAYZ team QA. It would have taken them 1 minute to test whether it was actually released and installable on steam.

And a reason given to pre-order, but you know how those conversations went.....................

What is the current status? BI should do something or guys at Steam or nobody and we just have to wait?

Extracted the stringtables.xml file from apex:

https://paste.ee/p/trUzi

some interesting stuff.

Is that legit? - there is a AK-12 series in there , holy crap

also the CTRG rifle is called SPAR-16 - which is most likely the Hk416A5

there is a SPAR-17 which means the Hk417A2

What is the current status? BI should do something or guys at Steam or nobody and we just have to wait?

They are working on it. Let's enjoy each others company until the deed is done :) 

• Like 7

Is that legit? - there is a AK-12 series in there , holy crap

also the CTRG rifle is called SPAR-16 - which is most likely the Hk416A5

copyToClipboard(preprocessFile "a3\language_f_exp\stringtable.xml");

However, there's still evidence of a tempest MLRS in one of the existing stringtables, so I suggest to take it with a grain of salt.

Extracted the stringtables.xml file from apex:

https://paste.ee/p/trUzi

some interesting stuff.

"This autonomous/remotely controlled helicopter drone is mainly used as close air support and thanks to the unmanned construction can be deployed in the most dangerous zones. The Falcon is equipped with a laser designator and can therefore handle surveillance, reconnaissance and target designation tasks. Its greatest strength, however, lies in armament. It carries two rocket pods, each with 12 unguided rockets and six Scalpel air-to-ground missiles. The MQ-12 Falcon can also use countermeasures for self-defense."

Oh my god, they're adding helicopter drones.... *dies*

I hope that SPAR-16 and 17 arent SCARs from Operation Arrowhead. :D

"vehicle transport"

Light Machine Gun , Caliber: 5.8x42 mm - you know what that means :P

What ? tell me. TELL ME !  :D

also the new optic is probably called ERCO , also there are reskins of the current optics and weapons as well

What ? tell me. TELL ME !  :D

Spoiler alert - there are China men :P

+ mentions of some old weapons too - like RPG7 , AKS-74U , PM pistol etc

Developed as a 21st century replacement for aging C-130 based gunships and transport aircraft. Its third-generation tilt-rotor VTOL (Vertical Take-Off and Landing) technology allows this long endurance aircraft to conveniently utilize a wide range of airfields and runways which greatly improves the military logistics. It also provides unparalleled maneuverability in its heavily armed gunship variant which has the unique ability to perform either pylon turns or merely hover in place during the ground attack. The huge internal storage allows for transportation of vehicles up to the size and weight of the AMV-7 Marshall APC in the vehicle transport variant or up to 32 fully armed soldiers with supplies in the infantry transport variant. The storage space of the gunship variant is fully occupied by automated weapon stations and carried ammunition.

plz be true plz be true

dhQWwDf.gif

• Like 8

Railways? Don't tell me...