pettka

Tanoa discussion (Dev-Branch)

Lets spam steam support with messages saying they should take uploads from BI with priority!

And fix their bloody steam licence stuf!

• Like 2

The map layout looks quite nice, lots of reasonable sized islands and plenty of elevation, damn it's hard to wait to get there!  :D

Please make a screenshot!

Well, at least everyone is having the same problem as me :P and with my luck, it'll probably start downloading by the time I go to bed. At least I know I have some new Arma goodness to look forward to later this week :)

Does that mean i can use the Tanoa objects on my upcoming terrain, say yes ffs just say yesssssssssssssssssssss :D

• Like 1

You have no idea how hard this is to "wait a while" ;) But I don't think I have much of a choice. I am just going to sit here and quietly sob until Steam likes me again

*Starts martial art routine to pass the time*

Lift mate, lifting helps when you need to kill time productively. XD

Does that mean i can use the Tanoa objects on my upcoming terrain, say yes ffs just say yesssssssssssssssssssss :D

I am definitely hoping for this but I suspect this DLC will be the EBO format for some time?

Changes to dev > downloads 1.3 gb > sobs like a girl :( c'mon BI get on the phone to Steam

• Like 1

For me it says: "insufficient hard drive space" i have about 200gb free space and i have defragmented my hdd, but it still does not work. Any ideas why?

Come one steam .... please how could you mess up this release ??? I WANT IT SOOO HARD :(

Great news indeed. Just got my car totaled in a hit and run by a guy running from the police while I was just sitting at a red light....

Needed some good news

• Like 1

Same issue as everyone else, but fuck me lightly, this wasn't expected!!

downloaded 1.3 Gb, after verifiying steamcache now let me downloading another 2.2 Gb :huh:

Was already wondering how you guys put the whole update into 1.3gbyte. Guess I am not going to set foot on Tanoa today, got to work early shift tomorrow =/

so excited... please fix licence issue  BI :)

Its probably not their fault. Steam might be having some issues with processing this update.

Off topic, but does the GTX 1080 run any better on Arma 3? I'm tempted to get one myself

Doubtful, unless you're pushing 4K resolution.

Yeah I called Steam and they are like I am "sorry" we are having issues with BI.  <_<

• Like 1