And hometown heroes again!!! Goddam MD ANG, M Dang Gang, in the muh-fudgin house!!!!

~S

I seem to be unable to add a key to make the Airbrake work.  Can you add this thing natively to this?  Never worked for me with the other A-10`s.

I have it set to one of the hats on my throttle......however......it doesn't stay open. I put it on a hat near my thumb, and it works out fine for how I hold the throttle, I'm kinda lazy / light touch guy, and since the airbrake doesn't stay open on it's own I had it so I can keep pressure on that hat for my whole landing approach. Kinda sucks. I had asked about it a while back when I started flying the F-14, if it were something that could be added to the menu and have it stay open. Never got a response back, and that's not a slam on Fir as I know he is ultra super busy, so I just assumed that it was probably going to be something that is more of a game limitation anyways. 

FYI, in real life some planes have it set to either be open or closed. Others, like on the A-10 I recently was told, have a button or whatever, and you hold it to open the boards so far then release and they stay, like you can control how open they are.

~S

and you hold it to open the boards so far then release and they stay, like you can control how open they are.

Yes, the air brake switch on the throttle is aft hold to deploy air brakes, they will then start deploying until you let go of the switch. The switch will then jump to the middle position, holding the air brakes in their current position. To release the air brakes you push the switch forward and it will hold itself in the forward position (releasing the air brakes). You can of course pull it out of the forward position and they will stay where they were when you pulled the switch out of the forward position, if not they will release themselves all the way in.

any plans about alternative fire mode  "burst"  for GBU bombs?  release  all the bombs at once from all GBUs hardpoints

I've seen several interviews with A-10 pilots and they all mention using binoculars in the cockpit-using them to look at the ground to spot people/vehicles etc. Since you are a genius at making awesome new  jet features firewill, is there any way to make that possible in game?

• Like 1

any plans about alternative fire mode  "burst"  for GBU bombs?  release  all the bombs at once from all GBUs hardpoints

no plan for now.

I've seen several interviews with A-10 pilots and they all mention using binoculars in the cockpit-using them to look at the ground to spot people/vehicles etc. Since you are a genius at making awesome new  jet features firewill, is there any way to make that possible in game?

WYJ-06-Spot-wholesale-tasco-25-x30-pirat

binoculars? i thought they using monocular.

just joke  :D

i don't heard about that so i'm not sure working on that and still got a many-important works for now and later.

• Like 3

6635C52D02356438F14077BFE2E0EE96ECD4D1C6

- mirror prototype added(from f-15c), but will be replace to new mirror because too narrow this one

- gauges is working such as altitude, HSI, AOA, speed, acceleration meter,climb, rpm,fuel etc. and also gear lever, throttle, stick, rudder pedal is working.

when i said, bottom panel is will be work when after beta.

if possible, maybe can be launch the beta version in next week.

• Like 5

Hi Firewill

It might be in here somwhere, but did you say that the A10 version you are making now will be the A10-A in beta and will be changed to A10-C later  ?

Did you also then mean the A10-C will have updated cockpit later, IE adding MFCD`s ?

Hi Firewill

It might be in here somwhere, but did you say that the A10 version you are making now will be the A10-A in beta and will be changed to A10-C later  ?

Did you also then mean the A10-C will have updated cockpit later, IE adding MFCD`s ?

beta will have only A.

C version will have own, not A.

• Like 1

You're not making it easy on us with all this teasing ;D

A-10A video

- Kill Marking System(Early WIP)

only MP supported

customize kill mark decal

- Improved Cockpit

- AGM-65 Maverick Seeker Display

- BRRRRRRT
  • Like 7

omfg. That BRRRRT-sound is just heavenly!

• Like 2

I for one can never get enough brrrrrt.. ever. ten thumbs up!

Can't wait to give this a try. What about flight model?

Btw, will this mod have support for the new vanilla CCIP aim mode, it would be very much appreciated. Makes the BRRRRT so much more effective

Btw, will this mod have support for the new vanilla CCIP aim mode, it would be very much appreciated. Makes the BRRRRT so much more effective

already using A3 CCIP(its available in cfgweapons, not vehicles), you can find ccip crosshair and lead-shot indicator in that video.

important news

due to schedule of my real-life,so  i've decided earlier to launch the Beta version.

New Thread is here : https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/196753-a-10-warthog-series-standalonebeta-phase/

Workshop Link : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=787892271

• Like 1