Hi RebelMan , have any update about these great Project?

7 minutes ago, Arghbra said:

Please read the forum rules. Asking for updates is not allowed.

• Like 3

Why do we even have rules? I know I know, that's so people don't read them

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Arghbra said:

Hello mate,

Just waiting for my salary to get a new PC this week.

More storage, better performance, the goal is to get innovation and designing freedom.

After that, I will get right back to BOF.

Regards

• Like 9

reat man! You made a great work, do not abandon the track.

Thanks for report.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2017 at 4:58 AM, spookygnu said:

Why do we even have rules? I know I know, that's so people don't read them

Read what? Rules? I don't need no stinking rules. I just don't ask question like when is the map going to be done? I prefer a much more subtle route. Like "Why isn't the map done yet?" or "I am really old and not getting any younger here." Or my personal favorite, "You are aware Arma 4 is coming someday?". I think the subtle approach works well myself...

All I'm saying is, it's not my map! I just work here man!

Oh and for free!

14 hours ago, Sgt K Cooper said:

Read what? Rules? I don't need no stinking rules. I just don't ask question like when is the map going to be done? I prefer a much more subtle route. Like "Why isn't the map done yet?" or "I am really old and not getting any younger here." Or my personal favorite, "You are aware Arma 4 is coming someday?". I think the subtle approach works well myself...

For as long as you are here you are going to follow the rules wether you believe you need them or not. Asking of ANY kind of update is against the rules period. There is nothing you can do about it. No matter what approach you choose if what you are asking is an update on the mod which you clearly asked here:

then you are breaking the rules.

Read the rules here:

Pretty sure backseat moderating is somewhere in there, too, so if I were you I'd stop spamming and let a moderator handle this.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, dragon01 said:

Pretty sure backseat moderating is somewhere in there, too, so if I were you I'd stop spamming and let a moderator handle this.

Are you kidding me? You should be more observant next time. Hmmm how can I prove to you that I am an actual moderator? Oh! I know! :)

1 hour ago, wsxcgy said:

q2SGpps.jpg

?????

Hahahaha thanks @wsxcgy this made me laugh :D

• Like 4

You must be new (or at least newer than the latest software update). :) You know, we used to have that screaming guy icon, but BI "upgraded" the forum and left us bereft us of this essential feature... 

Just now, dragon01 said:

You must be new (or at least newer than the software). :) You know, we used to have that screaming guy icon, but BI "upgraded" the forum and left us bereft us of this essential feature... 

To be honest even after the forum updates I could always tell when someone was a moderator.

• Like 5

Well, it used to be far more obvious before, I'm used to being able to tell one's status at a glance, which now only works with BIS devs (seriously, when I first saw an otherwise familiar mod after the "upgrade", my first thought was that he stepped down). Anyway, so many people around here seem to think that witnessing the "no asking for ETA" rule being violated bestows moderator powers that it's getting more annoying than the actual requests. I guess it was bound to happen eventually... :) 

3 minutes ago, dragon01 said:

Well, it used to be far more obvious before, I'm used to being able to tell one's status at a glance, which now only works with BIS devs (seriously, when I first saw an otherwise familiar mod after the "upgrade", my first thought was that he stepped down). Anyway, so many people around here seem to think that witnessing the "no asking for ETA" rule being violated bestows moderator powers that it's getting more annoying than the actual requests. I guess it was bound to happen eventually... :) 

Still though, you've been here longer than me, you should know the rules by now.

Enough talking here any further discussion shall be done over PMs.

Back on topic.

• Like 3

Just to let you all know the project has not been shelved. 

I have many projects on the go that I hop between as time goes on. I go where my mood takes me, at my own pace in my own time for free. At the moment you will see what I've been playing about with via the rso creations thread. 

As for rebelman, like he said he's upgrading to a newer pc. So hopefully when that arrives in his palms I'm sure he'll pick up where I left him. 

There are some things that we need to sync our BOF source files up with, if you aren't a terrain maker there's not much point in explaining it to you, but I will say, I've guided rebelman plenty far into his project and I have a lot more at my end than he does. I'm just waiting for him to settle back into his workflow. 

That update enough for you all?

• Like 9

On 8/4/2017 at 2:42 AM, Alex150201 said:
On 8/3/2017 at 0:22 PM, Sgt K Cooper said:

For as long as you are here you are going to follow the rules wether you believe you need them or not. Asking of ANY kind of update is against the rules period. There is nothing you can do about it. No matter what approach you choose if what you are asking is an update on the mod which you clearly asked here:

then you are breaking the rules.

I wasn't the one with the original post. I was making a joke. Might want to improve you reading comprehension skills a bit.

• Like 1

Don't think there was a need for the sarcasm at the end there. You Might wanna read this though.

On 04/08/2017 at 6:29 PM, Alex150201 said:

Enough talking here any further discussion shall be done over PMs.

Back on topic.

Just saying that's all!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Sgt K Cooper said:

I wasn't the one with the original post. I was making a joke. Might want to improve you reading comprehension skills a bit.

You might want to improve your joking skills.

I said any further discussions should be done over PM and I do remember saying get back on topic and you continued off topic again. Do you want another warning point? I'll gladly give you one if that's the case.

• Like 4

Just so you guys know, I just read the rules top to bottom and there's nothing in there about asking for updates or ETA...

No spam or advertising:

Advertising of any commercial or personal project, product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited. This includes the Personal Message service and clan recruitment outside of the Clan Recruitment forum. Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. Please do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum and do not "Bump" threads. Posting "any news", "is it out yet" or asking for a release date type posts are also spam.

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, Rogue95 said:

Just so you guys know, I just read the rules top to bottom and there's nothing in there about asking for updates or ETA...

5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles.

Spam will be fined with post count reduction, PR and/or WL.

This map is 15km x15km, near enough to 1:1 in scale. I don't know how big the a2 map was.

it also has some areas added that are not on the A2 map so I would say yes it quite possibly is.

Rebel just needs a kick up the butt now. ?

• Like 6

On 9/4/2017 at 1:51 AM, spookygnu said:

This map is 15km x15km, near enough to 1:1 in scale. I don't know how big the a2 map was.

it also has some areas added that are not on the A2 map so I would say yes it quite possibly is.

Rebel just needs a kick up the butt now. ?

Of course bro, got the new pc, now start working on it.

I was working on mobile application latey(till my new pc arrives), and now almost done with my application.

you guys can also follow me on @AmRebelMan on Twitter to see any latest news.

• Like 4