15 hours ago, majky10_cz said:

Čaves na kdy se chystá vydaní nějaké zkušební verze ?? je to fakt paráda :)

Can you please repost in English, as per the forum rules.. thanks.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, road runner said:

Can you please repost in English, as per the forum rules.. thanks.

Agreed

• Like 1

Hi Guys, I just came across this thread. I wasn't aware that Fallujah was getting a full makeover. I have experience with 3D Studio max and photoshop if you need any help with this project. I'm also familiar with scripting in Arma 3. It's been a long time since I've done anything with map creation in Arma but wouldn't mind delving back into that if that's where you need help.

Anyway, if you guys are still looking for people to lend a hand you can reach me at LoneConspirator@hotmail.com

• Like 2

You could be of great help to RSO not just fallujah if you are interested. I will contact you tomorrow if you are interested.

• Like 1

I'm a bit behind on this mods Development.. Is there any thoughts on if there will be a Steam version available? It'd be a great help in keeping everything up to date and allow communities to keep their mod lists clean if (for example my communities) their mods are mainly/mostly setup in a steam collection.

Aside from that, outstanding work and keep on pumping out great work.

PS:Opteryx, would your Picture by chance be from a rather aged game from a time long ago..?

• Like 2

Problem with steam is, once its on steam, Valve owns it. You won't find any of my content on there. Whether Rebel_man decides to release it on steam is up to him. But if your group relies on steam as an up to date service for yourselves, well RSO Creations work will have to be found elsewhere, like Armaholic. BI already owns a stake in our work because we are using there tools to make stuff and have already released stuff. Valve won't be getting a stake in anything we make thats for sure. 

There's something your little groups didn't realise isn't it. :sarcasm:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spookygnu said:

Problem with steam is, once its on steam, Valve owns it. You won't find any of my content on there. Whether Rebel_man decides to release it on steam is up to him. But if your group relies on steam as an up to date service for yourselves, well RSO Creations work will have to be found elsewhere, like Armaholic. BI already owns a stake in our work because we are using there tools to make stuff and have already released stuff. Valve won't be getting a stake in anything we make thats for sure. 

There's something your little groups didn't realise isn't it. :sarcasm:

I have a question about this. Can you be more specific on the "valve owns it thing" ?

• Like 1

I think this might explain it. You still have the intellectual rights persay, but valve can do what they want with it.

Spoiler

6. USER GENERATED CONTENT

A. General Provisions

"User Generated Content" means any content you make available to other users through your use of multi-user features of Steam, or to Valve or its affiliates through your use of the Content and Services or otherwise.

You grant Valve and its affiliates the worldwide, non-exclusive, right to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, transcode, translate, broadcast, and otherwise communicate, and publicly display and publicly perform, your User Generated Content, and derivative works of your User Generated Content, in connection with the operation and promotion of the Steam site. This license is granted to Valve for the entire duration of the intellectual property rights and may be terminated if Valve is in breach of the license and has not cured such breach within fourteen (14) days from receiving notice from you sent to the attention of the Valve Legal Department at the applicable Valve address noted on this Privacy Policy page. The termination of said license does not affect the rights of any sub-licensees pursuant to any sub-license granted by Valve prior to termination of the license. Valve is the sole owner of the derivative works created by Valve from your Content, and is therefore entitled to grant licenses on these derivative works. If you use Valve cloud storage, you grant us a license to store your information as part of that service. We may place limits on the amount of storage you may use.

If you provide Valve with any feedback or suggestions about Steam, the Content and Services, or any Valve products or services, Valve is free to use the feedback or suggestions however it chooses, without any obligation to account to you.

B. Content Uploaded to the Steam Workshop

Some games or applications available on Steam ("Workshop-Enabled Apps") allow you to create User Generated Content based on or using the Workshop-Enabled App, and to submit that User Generated Content (a “Workshop Contribution”) to one or more Steam Workshop web pages. Workshop Contributions can be viewed by the Steam community, and for some categories of Workshop Contributions users may be able to interact with, download or purchase the Workshop Contribution. In some cases, Workshop Contributions may be considered for incorporation by Valve or a third-party developer into a game or into a Subscription Marketplace.

You understand and agree that Valve is not obligated to use, distribute, or continue to distribute copies of any Workshop Contribution and reserves the right, but not the obligation, to restrict or remove Workshop Contributions for any reason.

Specific Workshop-Enabled Apps or Workshop web pages may contain special terms (“App-Specific Terms”) that supplement or change the terms set out in this Section. In particular, where Workshop Contributions are distributed for a fee, App-Specific Terms will address how revenue may be shared. Unless otherwise specified in App-Specific Terms (if any), the following general rules apply to Workshop Contributions.

- Workshop Contributions are Subscriptions, and therefore you agree that any Subscriber receiving distribution of your Workshop Contribution will have the same rights to use your Workshop Contribution (and will be subject to the same restrictions) as are set out in this Agreement for any other Subscriptions.
- Notwithstanding the license described in Section 6.A., Valve will only have the right to modify or create derivative works from your Workshop Contribution in the following cases: (a) Valve may make modifications necessary to make your Contribution compatible with Steam and the Workshop functionality or user interface, and (b) Valve or the applicable developer may make modifications to Workshop Contributions that are accepted for in-Application distribution as it deems necessary or desirable to enhance gameplay.
- You may, in your sole discretion, choose to remove a Workshop Contribution from the applicable Workshop pages. If you do so, Valve will no longer have the right to use, distribute, transmit, communicate, publicly display or publicly perform the Workshop Contribution, except that (a) Valve may continue to exercise these rights for any Workshop Contribution that is accepted for distribution in-game or distributed in a manner that allows it to be used in-game, and (b) your removal will not affect the rights of any Subscriber who has already obtained access to a copy of the Workshop Contribution.

Except where otherwise provided in App-Specific Terms, you agree that Valve’s consideration of your Workshop Contribution is your full compensation, and you are not entitled to any other rights or compensation in connection with the rights granted to Valve and to other Subscribers.

• Like 2

If I remember correctly, this was the concern and discussion from the moment Steam was mentioned as a delivery option for mods.

Honestly, mods are a source of magic as well as frustration for Arma. The game wouldn't be what it is without the hard and free work of talented modders. The price of this is understanding mods are truly in the hands of the hard-working people who create them. Regardless of what the rest of us want or would like, what happens with them is essentially down to them.

Honestly, I think its only because the title attracts a mature level of player there is as much civility (for the most part) in these forums as there is.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Rich_R said:

Honestly, I think its only because the title attracts a mature level of player there is as much civility (for the most part) in these forums as there is.

And due to the tireless work of the moderators. They are so amazing and handsome... 

• Like 7

Is it gonna be possible to get down the street 500 meters without taking rpg fire I think not lol

• Like 2

Benghazi is great for that. You wouldnt get more than 100 meters i think on my map. 

• Like 2

I cant wait! Fallujah was my favorite ME- themed map in arma 2. And a Revamped ArmA 3 version of the city seems like a dream come true!

• Like 3

Hello folks...

its been a while with no news, fortunately, I'm 100% focusing now on RSO Building pack, which is also relevent to bof, once I'm done, I'll be focusing on BOF.

thank you for your patience. :don13:

• Like 12

45 minutes ago, Rebel Man said:

Hello folks...

its been a while with no news, fortunately, I'm 100% focusing now on RSO Building pack, which is also relevent to bof, once I'm done, I'll be focusing on BOF.

thank you for your patience. :don13:

Sounds good, the RSO Buildings pack has to be one of the best building packs in my opinion, a friend of mine made an amazing Baghdad composition with them and it looked so good!

• Like 2

well I will state as heading the project, the very very near future will see a big update coming. We are speeding along with some fixes and getting the doors working. You will have to wait a little longer for the ai pathing to happen on all the builds though. 

We are psyched that we have gotten this off the ground and made good progress with it. Glad people are also eagerly awaiting the update. CQB fun is coming your way, certainly for PVP.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, spookygnu said:

well I will state as heading the project, the very very near future will see a big update coming. We are speeding along with some fixes and getting the doors working. You will have to wait a little longer for the ai pathing to happen on all the builds though. 

We are psyched that we have gotten this off the ground and made good progress with it. Glad people are also eagerly awaiting the update. CQB fun is coming your way, certainly for PVP.

Sounds hot... :)

• Like 1