Hello. The runway lights,lines etc. are finished. This is i hope the last form of layout. I hope you like it! :) Stay tuned for more pics...

4173F0029214CB2A8344CF9752DDEB4D38E82484

Best regards DonbassCZ

• Like 4

did you use a reference for those lights DonbassCZ? I think the nav lights should be a bit further back from the actual runway. 

• Like 1

I was referring to their placement, not the height. You have them too close to the runway. they need to be further back. the Elevated nav lights are always off the end of the runway not on it. I know there is an area that is blank at the start but that area has the groundd spot lights. 

try this guide I found a while back to help you out with lighting design and placement. reference slide 11 about approach lights.

http://www.slideshare.net/Miltenjose/airfield-lighting-introductory

• Like 1

This looks really really good gents. Pumped to see it in action. Good work

• Like 1

I was referring to their placement, not the height. You have them too close to the runway. they need to be further back. the Elevated nav lights are always off the end of the runway not on it. I know there is an area that is blank at the start but that area has the groundd spot lights. 

try this guide I found a while back to help you out with lighting design and placement. reference slide 11 about approach lights.

http://www.slideshare.net/Miltenjose/airfield-lighting-introductory

Hey thanks. I will check this out as well. :)

Best regards DonbassCZ

Just now, spookygnu said:

Donbass, what are you using to make these templates?

Iam using CUP and Vanila objects pack.

no I think that he has lots of work with finishing buildings for RSO package and also i think that i said him that firstly i wll make these bases and then i will send him it.

Looks amazing! Just one thing please don't make it TOO object heavy, Optimisation on a map like this is key! Especially when it comes to 60-80 Players online vs AI ;)

• Like 1

Hi. I would like to tell you what will be i hope on 100% in Camp Fallujah (Airbase):

Barracks

HQ

Hospital

2 entrances

Containers yards/store

Terminal with other airfield stuff

FARP

Many Hangars

Airbase is getting some style! :)

Best regards DonbassCZ

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skream said:

Looks amazing! Just one thing please don't make it TOO object heavy, Optimisation on a map like this is key! Especially when it comes to 60-80 Players online vs AI ;)

Hi. Thanks very much i appreciate it!! About too object in these bases... I would like to have these bases finished and than i would like to test it about FPS and if there will be low numbers i will delete some of these  objects in bases. :)

Best regards DonbassCZ

the only way you are really gunna see an adverse affect on the fps with the map is by having the map at least populated to about 75 %. Although the map is 15x15km squared there is no harm in you dropping you View distance for both the map and objects. So I don't see why it should be such a problem. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, spookygnu said:

the only way you are really gunna see an adverse affect on the fps with the map is by having the map at least populated to about 75 %. Although the map is 15x15km squared there is no harm in you dropping you View distance for both the map and objects. So I don't see why it should be such a problem. 

not to forget since theirs no forests around (that are even dense) there is more room for building population

there are some areas that are vegetated, but its not  gunna anything like Stratis, Altis or Bornholm. Buildings occlude so you shouldn't have much of a big issue. The map is flat aswell, so terrain won't bother the FPS either. 

• Like 1

Hello folks :xmas:

Sorry if I couldn't reply to y'all.

We are pushing the map development for another three months, due to work on the RSO package.

Regarding the buildings of BOF, it will be included on the RSO package, so keep your heads up :tempt:

• Like 6

Little fun on Fallujah and RSO Package...

20161026232129_1.jpg

20161224040721_1.jpg

20161224040853_1.jpg

20161224042216_1.jpg20161224042347_1.jpg

• Like 16

Little concept of what BOF will look like...

added the auto shake fix and it ruined it, it will back to original within an hour or two

• Like 8

Now I am impressed! BOF will look awesome when its finished. 

Can't wait to let the cat outta the bag now. haha!

• Like 2

Looks like the map is coming along nicely, can't wait!! Keep up the good work!!

• Like 3