Hello. If you want to ask about any progress... here is it! BUT still in WIP!! Enjoy it :)

Location of base

340644B050504DE2176B7366EBA977778319411B

934E9C9FB6A43C571C95986FFEEBFEB0E3480A04

5941F49EEFEFFECA65EEA16426CF2E4BE2B7CC85

0104844933E87D099E353B96350F463971187F85

And also i would like to know which type of lamp you prefer to this "base"

0F7C3801CDEF97AB46DE855536F606F31AB59003

Best regards DonbassCZ

• Like 2

Hello folks...

We're still progressing on Fallujah, and we're doing pretty well.

Currently, Spookygnu and I are making a package called RSO, it will include OPX2 Middle Eastern Building (way Improved and functional-ed), plus my building will be included there too.

Also, DonbassCZ doing some military bases on the other side.

i had bought one of those phone VR headsets recently, watched a video on youtube about the fight for fallujah against ISIS, you may find some good reference in this video. if you watch it on computer it has a little arrow thing to let you look around  

Thanks Mate, I've drag it into my research folder =>.

That's an astounding video sir, but it really wasn't necessary. We all know that this terrain will be a true, mind-blowing masterpiece....

Seriously though, we've witnessed the genesis of a legendary terrain within these precious pages.
We've also witnessed the great evolution of the abovementioned land within the frames of the highly anticipated footage you've recently blessed us with... We've seen all of that.
But now... now we're hearing the fast paced heartbeats of yourself echoing throughout the empty, fertile soil where magnificent blocks will grow. I can already feel the heat, the pandemic passion of the whole squad on my bruised skin... Don't give up man.

That being said, I've seen a lot of interesting elements thanks to the showcase.
To be more precise, I like how polished it's turning out, how clean, "stabilized" it appeared in the video. It's great.
The satmap and the overall feel of the terrain itself it's almost perfect, y'all did an extremely good job on that, but I'm sure you're going to surprise me even more...

Good luck and keep up the good work, don't give up and never look back... keep your eyes focused on the objective, and keep your hands steadily attached to the pen: You're writing history.

Thanks again for motivating me dnl04 :) , we are progressing like crazy at the moment.

Do you think this map will get pretty hard to run with all the buildings?

Not sure if its answered earlier, but that's going to depend mainly on level of details; for buildings trees, and objects.

And don't worry I'm looking into it all the time.

• Like 5

Hi. Thanks for reply. Yes there will be roads but after update of satmask the terrain is still littlebit hilly.

Best regards DonbassCZ

Hilly is good-a lot of urban maps look unnaturally flat in my opinion. Even in cities there are gentle slopes and rises.

• Like 1

Hilly is good-a lot of urban maps look unnaturally flat in my opinion. Even in cities there are gentle slopes and rises.

Hi. Of course but i mean it in spirit of bases... if you know what i mean. :)

• Like 1

but I'm sure you're going to surprise me even more...

Muwahahahaaaaaaaaaa!

• Like 3

Hi. Of course but i mean it in spirit of bases... if you know what i mean. :)

Ah sorry-understood :)

• Like 1

Having been in Fallujah and been ambushed many times between there and Ramadi between 2004-2008, only the main MSR (Mobile) has any sort of elevation, and that starts to taper off as you get closer to Ramadi,the area is actually pretty level.

http://imgur.com/a/TpZ5D

• Like 5

Hello. Todays progress showed on map: Red dots are finished bases, Blue dots are bases that are in WIP or they are waiting in queve.  I have still lots of work to do but i have very big motivation to finish these bases for you for community! Because i think we (mainly others) are doing very very great work. Also i hope you will enjoy every time you will be in this new and awesome Fallujah! :)

704C6FD552EA165ADA3060C9B5186A038FC11801

3496FBB0572C69DBDB0DC63889C5A5AAA0DBFD06

Best regards DonbassCZ

• Like 9

Having been in Fallujah and been ambushed many times between there and Ramadi between 2004-2008, only the main MSR (Mobile) has any sort of elevation, and that starts to taper off as you get closer to Ramadi,the area is actually pretty level.

Fair enough-I withdraw my comment. Not going to argue with someone who has been to-and been shot at in-Fallujah ;)

• Like 4

Good to see you got IceB and Rabidus on the team should I'm sure we'll see some excellent work from them down the line :)

• Like 2

All you mil-sim groups out there seriously will have your work cut out fighting on fallujah. May I suggest getting your cqb skills up to scratch. muwahahahaaa!

• Like 1

I see the map itself and "Battle of Fallujah" are being referred to as different but connected projects on your site. If "Battle of Fallujah" isn't the map, what is it?

Maybe I'm confused? You said that Icebreaker is helping with some aspects of the "unnamed" map and that DonbassCZis working on Battle of Fallujah. So what is DonbassCZ working on exactly if it's not the map?

• Like 1

If you read the entire website. Which there is not alot to read atm. You will notice that i am working on my own and rebel is working on his. Rebel and i have our own maps and we are working together on the models. Donbass is making bases for bof.

• Like 2

Another pics. These are the last one from Fallujah city. Next i am going to do is Camp Fallujah (Airbase). Be ready! :)

Location of base

2DCF1CFF427CC2B951F08AAF5349F9BF69BA07E2

55D5E36D5C1B2F6329F7C230048AE178A440A4D8

F5920C2579BCD934AE4DAE576B5A2D7D8B9C0F57

68960666F86BADBFE94DA966C66E6597E922D90A

Best regards DonbassCZ

• Like 3

How is this Map coming a long is there any ETA?

Smashing work gents! Looking forward to the finished result!

• Like 1

How is this Map coming a long is there any ETA?

Smashing work gents! Looking forward to the finished result!

Dont ask for ETAs its againt forum rules

• Like 1

I'm sure Rebel_man will update you when an update is ready to be updated, then you will get a slightly better idea than the last update, because, it was updated with an update. I don't think there has been an update since the last update so when a new update arrives you will know different. I can't speak for him but I take an instant dislike to people asking for stuff.  Go read the rules Skream!

• Like 2

My bad, Didn't see why that would be such a massive break of the rules?

Sorry for asking for an ETA was literally inquisitive was all.... Hardly impatient or pestering. 

• Like 1

patience is virtue you all should have, unfortunately most don't and as a result it is classed as pestering the modders for information. hence why it is in the forum rules.

• Like 3

My bad, Didn't see why that would be such a massive break of the rules?

Sorry for asking for an ETA was literally inquisitive was all.... Hardly impatient or pestering. 

its okay, just try to stay away from those questions as it can be taken offensively or make the modders feel rushed. What im more curious of now is Spookygnu's habit of typing update so many times in one paragraph xD

• Like 2

I was referring to the last update and implying that if a newer update appears, the last update will not be an update as it is obsolete, being as the newer update will be the latest in a line off updates to the BOF map. which in turn will keep you all up to date as time updates over time! :P  ;)

• Like 1

I was referring to the last update and implying that if a newer update appears, the last update will not be an update as it is obsolete, being as the newer update will be the latest in a line off updates to the BOF map. which in turn will keep you all up to date as time updates over time! :P  ;)

Ehhhh...yes. Exactly. .What? :)

• Like 4