ruff

How to make the helicopter check all my group is in the helicopter

Hi this used to be alot easier in OFP, but i want the helicopter to check that all members in my group is inside the helicopter. whats the code i put in the condition field?

Very simple. 

I think this should work:

player in vehiclename && group player in vehiclename

thanks but it didnt work.

Shouldnt it call my groups name instead of group player?

thanks but it didnt work.

Shouldnt it call my groups name instead of group player?

group player means the group your player is in. If you named your group then try that name.

• Like 1

{_x in _heli} count (units group player) == {(alive _x)} count (units group player)

• Like 1

Will try it again! Thanks!

can also the command unitReady if you issue them a move/board order i think.

• Like 1

{_x in _heli} count (units group player) == {(alive _x)} count (units group player)

this worked perfect. How bout if the opposite where it checks if my group is no longer inside the helicopter?

I think this should work:

player in vehiclename && group player in vehiclename

hi Alex this didnt work but thanks anyway. It came up with an error. Kylania's code did for future reference. How the long road of making missions again. 

this worked perfect. How bout if the opposite where it checks if my group is no longer inside the helicopter?

{!(_x in _heli)} count (units group player) == {(alive _x)} count (units group player)

thank you!

I would check that way:

({_x in crew heli} count group player == 0)  //  all group member left vehicle
({!(_x in crew heli)} count group player == 0) // all group member r inside heli
Edited by sarogahtyp

My group would be just cargo though as I'm using the heli as transport and the heli has its own. Wouldn't be crew for when you are flying the heli with a crew? Or it doesn't matter?

My group would be just cargo though as I'm using the heli as transport and the heli has its own. Wouldn't be crew for when you are flying the heli with a crew? Or it doesn't matter?

Doesn't quite make sense what you are saying mate but here is what I think the answer would be to what you asked. It doesn't matter what position of the helicopter your group soldiers are in, it checks if the group is at all inside the helicopter without caring about what position they have taken. So yes if you have a group of 6 and 3 take cargo positions, 2 take gunner positions and 1 takes the pilot position, the condition still turns true.

• Like 1

crew

Return Value:

Array - An array with all units in the vehicle is returned.

• Like 1

Thanks guys.

My main purpose was the chopper to land so my group can jump inside and not leave till my whole group was inside.

I know Kylania's coding worked so I'm all good. Will try the other ones suggested!

This community is awesome even now after all those years starting from OFP

• Like 1

Hey, sorry for highjacking this thread, but I got a similar issue.
I have group of civilians (around 50) that need to get evac. I got the helicopters to loop from evac point to safety, but since I got all civilians in one group, I can't just let them enter as a group.
Is there any easy way to a) not just make another group from the bigger group of civilians enter the helicopters and b ) get the capacity of the heli for the group size.

And another OT question: when can I open an own thread, cause I have a difficult problem and I don't see a thread "For people who can't open threads yet."

Thank you, i really didnt see the "cargo" option on emptyPositions.