Sign in to follow this  
Dragonkeeper

Object builder path error after update

After last update, when P drive default location was changed to system drive, I changed P drive project folder to new separate drive.

And now, when I try to open any model or save it i see this error:

3bFbR7e_3ls.jpg

Buldozer and OB settings looks legit. After tools reinstallation nothing changed... 

post and image of your O2 options

The P drives now reads from dosuments - arma3 projects not the same position it read from before. that might be the reason

PuFu is right, knowing your parameters is a first step.

Regarding the changes around P drive, more information can be found in the last TECHREP. Also, a quick migration guide is available in the community wiki.

Thank you for your attention, but simple Windows restart was a solution of my problem.

It is a bit strange, because before restart even complete uninstall with subsequent CCleaner cleanup gives me the same error.

But after a simple restart with same options all became as it should be. (Also, I see no differences in Windows registry before and after restart in the OB or BITools sections) 

Excuse me for your wasted time.

Thank you for your attention, but simple Windows restart was a solution of my problem.

It is a bit strange, because before restart even complete uninstall with subsequent CCleaner cleanup gives me the same error.

But after a simple restart with same options all became as it should be. (Also, I see no differences in Windows registry before and after restart in the OB or BITools sections) 

Excuse me for your wasted time.

Its not wasted time. It would have been wasted had you simply replied with "Problem solved!" and not mentioned how the problem was solved. Now if anyone else comes on these forums seeking help with the same issue they'll know that a system restart should (hopefully) fix the issue. :)

• Like 1