bKEgUdB.png  

Hey there everyone! This is a little project I was working on specifically for mission making in mind that I thought the community would enjoy. Huge thanks to Cunico and Sabre for lending me their blessings to use their awesome new units/gear. Without those guys NONE of us would enjoy ARMA as much as we do. 

The idea with this mod, as you'll see, was to have more character based units, like you see in the main campaign. Kerry, Campbell, Miller etc etc. I have included 5 units specifically taylored for Altis/Stratis and the myriad of more arid style maps. If you guys enjoy this kind of pack, I'll make a cherno-style pack, and a tropical-style pack when the time comes. These units are named in the editor, while their gear in the arsenal will be listed under [VSM] as per my usual MO. They use the G3 uniforms, and a variety of vest combinations so nothing is obviously repeated from one character to another. As far as camo goes they are mixed up between Scorpion, Desert Tiger, Arid Project Honor, DCU, M81 and Night Desert. I have the units pre-loaded with all of the gear, but with stock MX rifles since people use such a myriad of rifle packs that I would have never been able to make everyone happy, andddd thats less dependencies for this pack. Speaking of, the only dependency is SPEC4GEAR ( http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26419). Anyhow, enough talk. I hope you all enjoy the pack. As always, if you have any suggestions/comments/bug reports just let me know! Love this community. 

-VanSchmoozin

----------------------------------

DOWNLOADS

VSM - WARFIGHTERS v1.01 : https://www.dropbox.com/s/rwmenl4exc4ktr8/%40VSM_WARFIGHTERS.7z?dl=0

Steam Workshop Download link : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=696177964

Required Addon: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26419

-----------------------------------

BoPF1WO.pngpzWpNv6.pngG6fSO2G.pnglzKX12A.png7pS2N3U.png2CrJL1e.pngdFELd1h.pngH2sr14I.pngfq1GDBl.png8MGJGoR.png

• Like 12

Oh mate-so much awesome right now! We are really being spoiled these last couple of weeks :)

And I just finished my course work,so I can actually enjoy it all :D

And you did 3 colour desert with a green top! Thank you so much!

• Like 3

These uniforms look outstanding!

• Like 1

These uniforms look outstanding!

Thank you sir! :)

Oh mate-so much awesome right now! We are really being spoiled these last couple of weeks :)

And I just finished my course work,so I can actually enjoy it all :D

And you did 3 colour desert with a green top! Thank you so much!

haha you're welcome dude! Enjoy! Congrats on finishing your course work. Best way to fill all that free time up is with some arma! 

• Like 1

Great looking Mod..hey I have a dumb question..how do you get the Infantry in those casual poses like that?

Diesel

Oh fuck yes! Also I'd recommend you to retexture "Kerry's Backpack" but remove the "Kerry" part. I really like it because of the extra pockets. It's just a nicer model in my opinion.

• Like 1

Great release, love your mod logo with the antlers :)

• Like 1

Oh fuck yes! Also I'd recommend you to retexture "Kerry's Backpack" but remove the "Kerry" part. I really like it because of the extra pockets. It's just a nicer model in my opinion.

Thats a great idea. Maybe I'll throw that one in the mix next update or whatever. I do like that one more as well, just never really think about it. lol Thanks man! :)

Great release, love your mod logo with the antlers :)

Thank you! That was actually one of my favorite parts of working on this pack. Making logos is so fun for me. :)

Thanks for sending us the release :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

VSM - Warfighters v1.0

required_addons.png

Spec 4 Gear

No problem Foxhound! Figured I could make it a hair easier on you guys by trying to submit it myself instead of hoping you stumble across it in the sea of mods on here. So thankful for what you guys give both us as modders, and as people downloading mods through Armaholic. I definitely would have never gotten plugged into modding without it.  :D

• Like 1

Hye man-in one of your pics, did I see a full 3 colour desert G3? Cant see it now-maybe i imagined it.

Hye man-in one of your pics, did I see a full 3 colour desert G3? Cant see it now-maybe i imagined it.

Hey dude :) It's actually not in the pack. One guy has a 3 color top, and one has a 3 color bottom. maybe seeing them together made you think it? :D the only solid one is the arid project honor one. 

Hey dude :) It's actually not in the pack. One guy has a 3 color top, and one has a 3 color bottom. maybe seeing them together made you think it? :D the only solid one is the arid project honor one. 

That must be it :)

I'm confused...do this mod replaces VSM Gear Pack (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29775) ? Will you still update that pack ?

I'm still waiting for a snow camo. Any possible future release with it ? :D

Btw...these uniforms are soooo sexy !! :dancehead:

I'm confused...do this mod replaces VSM Gear Pack (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29775) ? Will you still update that pack ?

I'm still waiting for a snow camo. Any possible future release with it ? :D

Btw...these uniforms are soooo sexy !! :dancehead:

Does not replace it, this is a separate mod just based on Cunico/Sabres G3 uniforms and some accessories :)

• Like 2

Is it just me,or those uniforms are a bit *too* bulky?