Sign in to follow this  
l4z0rr0b0tz

Battleye BSOD BEDaisy.sys

EDIT:  It hasn't happened in a while, I did a bunch of various system maintenance stuff and it actually improved the performance of the game a lot too!  Issue resolved

Hey,

I am getting a blue screen of death caused by BEDaisy.sys

It says KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Does anyone else get this blue screen and know how to fix it?

How do I reinstall my battleye to try to fix it?

I am also getting kicked off games frequently because of "battleye client not responding".  This didn't used to happen very often but now it happens a lot

Getting frustrated here, any help is appreciated

Thanks in advance

edit:  verify integrity of game cache found 1 file that needed to be re-acquired.  maybe this will fix my problem.  I'll let you know how it works out

Hopefully that was the issue.Did you get sorted?

It hasn't blue screened since then but I'm having a lot of application crashes, including a breakpoint exception which crashes the game to desktop...  been updating my drivers and performing virus scans and system repairs.  will keep you posted

Lol this is quite definitely a thing, I'm not getting BSODs but plain poweroff/restart randomly (it doesn't happen everytie but when it starts happening it can happen 3 times in a row) when I try to launch a game (already from the game menu). 

I've found this post as the first Google result of "Battleye bedaisy" just a couple of minutes after trying to play A3 and this problem happening. This was the last thing in Windows Event Log before the restart (spanish): "Filtro de sistema de archivos 'BEDaisy' (10.0, ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎11T09:41:19.000000000Z) correctamente cargado y registrado con el administrador de filtros."

May be this problem is caused by a rare combination of circumstances. Confirmation bias aside, I think this is too much of a coincidence for me to keep worrying about possible hardware failure (I was scared as hell despite I've been able to play for long hours when this doesn't prevent me from joining a game).

My system (Windows 10 - Pro Insider Preview, build 14936_prerelease.1609231700) probably have something messed up in the registry (that doesn't let it update to the newest release and I haven't fixed yet), may be it's related, or not at all. I don't know what additional information I could provide, so if anyone feels like trying to find out what is happening and why, I offer my system as a testbench.

Not BE's or A3 fault, my bad, I'm sorry, but this was an easy explanation to my problem, that occurs randomly and had only happened in A3 game join until it didn't  :(