E_50_Panzer

Tank Stuck in Ground and Won't Move - PhysX LOD?

Ok, so I have this tank that works fine in Arma 2, and I'm working to get it working as it should in Arma 3. I understand that for a vehicle to have engine sounds, it must have a physX simulation. So in the config, I (to my knowledge) changed the simulation and added the physx properties as they should be. In-game, my troubles are that the vehicle is stuck in the ground, and while the tracks spin, I cannot move anywhere with it. I believe it has to do with it being physx simulation. Originally there was no physx simulation until I realized I need physx simulation for engine sounds to work. Here are two screenshots of what it looks like, if anyone has ideas, please give them to me. I will provide more info upon request.

Geometry Phys LOD - It is the same as the Geometry LOD, save that this one has no properties.

Untitled.png

What it looks like in game - as you can see, it sinks into the ground a few inches, you should be able to see the tracks touch the ground.
Untitled2.png

have you defined wheel memory points and wheel config classes as required by physx configs?

• Like 1