Sign in to follow this  
Erwin23p

Error on a mission (lost a lot of work :c)

Hello,

Well, before 3Eden I was working in a long mission for a lot of time, then It came Eden update and I don't know why I saw you could backup your 2d mission. I was stupid not doing any "manual" backup... When I first load the mission in 3Eden all seemed moved from where it was, and the pilots and troopers with "movein [vehicle]" in their init are out of the vehicle, so I think it's normal and all should fix when starting the game. Well, when I preview in Eden editor I got a bunch of errors:

20160601022702_1.jpg

And the game starts as no player was selected, from a very high view... and all the init are not executed, even simple scripts doesn't works.

Please, help me :c

Quick update, I found out how to backup... It was so easy sorry for being so stupid, but still I need help for the 3D editor :c

The author value thing is a problem with one of your mods.  The mod author needs to update the author[]=["author"]; line in their config.cpp to be a string instead, author="author";

Thanks, I'm going to check which mod is the error about.

Can this error mess up all the mission?

Can this error mess up all the mission?

No,  i get this error but it doesnt effect any mission im Make :)   Think its to do with RHS mods,