Sign in to follow this  
xxgetbuck123

Custom loadouts on Aircraft (I require aid)

G'day

Ok, so pretty much to sum it up, I would like to make some variants (mainly) of the RHS A-10A using Vanilla weapons and Firewills AWS pack for my Milsim community (and possibly other fast jets). This is easier explained via image...

t4vHDNk.jpg

Pretty much change the vanilla RHS A-10 into something like that (but not that hardcore haha, I have about 5 variants in mind), same aircraft just different weapons both model proxy and magazine. I've been trying to do this for a while now but have had about 30% progress tbh. Whether this means creating a 'Replacement Config' or via some sneaky 'Init' magic I'm not sure. My main problem is dictating which weapons go on which hard point, so far I've gotten them on random ones or more show up than the magazine count states, i.e, "1_rnd GBU10 magazine" but 3x GBU-10s show up on the aircraft and they're all on random hard points... shit like that.

XpduLyE.jpg

With the A-10s large variety of payload options I feel as though I could implement this for my community and depending if it's a cfg or not possibly everyone else.

Also I do not wish to implement a load out menu or anything at this time, mainly just spawn in a custom version of the A-10 with my configured payload on it or place down a vanilla RHS A-10 and Init code the loadout onto it..

Anyway, if someone could please guide me in the right direction I'd be extremely happy!!! :)

------------------

Also before anyone does the old Cliche "This is in the wrong sub forum".. The discussion forum states "This forum is for discussing addons or mods that are currently work in progress, as well as for discussing ideas or requests for addons."... I'm taking this as a discussion of an idea that I need help with.

Though if the mods reckon it should be moved, go ahead.

------------------

//stations numbering created according to this document
        //http://smg.photobucket.com/user/britgliderpilot/media/a-10aloadout.jpg.html
        magazines[]=
        {
            rhs_pod_empty,
            rhs_pod_lau68,
            rhs_pod_AGM65,
            rhs_mag_gbu12,
            rhs_mag_gbu12,
            rhs_pod_empty,
            rhs_mag_gbu12,
            rhs_mag_gbu12,
            rhs_pod_AGM65,
            rhs_pod_lau68,
            rhs_mag_ANALQ131,

rhs_mag_Sidewinder_a10_2,
            rhs_mag_FFAR_A10_14,
            rhs_mag_agm65,
            rhs_mag_agm65,

rhs_mag_1000Rnd_30x173,
            240Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine
        };

little hint before going sleep

• Like 1

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/108667-tutorial-weapon-proxy-handling-on-planes-choppers/

for changing proxy positions and such, you need access to the model itself (which you don't have). I'm not sure how the RHS model is configured... you may or may not be able to do what you want.

I'm not even sure proxy is the right word, however I've got no modelling skills and am able to do the following via Init code, it's more or less, like I stated in my original post, putting the weapons on the right stations. Cheers for the link though, give me a good reference point for future stuff if I ever do anything. 

QDRzF9s.jpg

Vbjy4wg.jpg

magazines[]=
        {
            rhs_pod_empty,
            rhs_pod_lau68,
            rhs_pod_AGM65,
            rhs_mag_gbu12,
            rhs_mag_gbu12,
            rhs_pod_empty,
            rhs_mag_gbu12,
            rhs_mag_gbu12,
            rhs_pod_AGM65,
            rhs_pod_lau68,
            rhs_mag_ANALQ131,

rhs_mag_FFAR_A10_14,
            rhs_mag_agm65,
            rhs_mag_agm65,

rhs_mag_1000Rnd_30x173,
        };

little hint before going sleep

I completely understand this little hint :P It's now more of a question of what I can do with this or where do I put it as I have about as must scripting knowledge as a improv comedian. But thank you for this, I'll see if I can do anything with it.

Edit: Ok I found the A-10 cfg with the above in it, however when I change magazine and weapon nothing actually happens in game. Even if I remove all the magazines from the A-10 so it has 0 ammo I still have ammo in game, so I'm confused af.

This is what I've done so far with no luck.

cfgA10

weapons[]=
		{
			"rhs_weap_MASTERSAFE",
			"RHS_weap_gau8",
			"rhs_weap_SidewinderLauncher",
			"rhs_weap_FFARLauncher",
			"rhsusf_weap_CMFlareLauncher",
			"FIR_AGM65",
			"FIR_mk82_Snakeye_Launcher",
		};
		magazines[]=
		{
			rhs_pod_empty,
			rhs_pod_lau68,
			FIR_AGM65L_1rnd_M,
			FIR_mk82_snakeye_1rnd_M,
			FIR_mk82_snakeye_1rnd_M,
			rhs_pod_empty,
			FIR_mk82_snakeye_1rnd_M,
			FIR_mk82_snakeye_1rnd_M,
			FIR_AGM65L_1rnd_M,
			rhs_pod_lau68,
			rhs_mag_ANALQ131,

rhs_mag_FFAR_A10_14,
			FIR_AGM65L_1rnd_M,
			FIR_AGM65L_1rnd_M,

rhs_mag_1000Rnd_30x173,
		};

rhsusf_c_a2port_air config

weapons[] = {"rhs_weap_MASTERSAFE","RHS_weap_gau8","rhs_weap_SidewinderLauncher","FIR_AGM65","rhs_weap_FFARLauncher","FIR_mk82_Snakeye_Launcher","rhsusf_weap_CMFlareLauncher"};
magazines[] = {"rhs_pod_empty","rhs_pod_lau68","FIR_AGM65L_1rnd_M","FIR_mk82_snakeye_1rnd_M","FIR_mk82_snakeye_1rnd_M","rhs_pod_empty","FIR_mk82_snakeye_1rnd_M","FIR_mk82_snakeye_1rnd_M","FIR_AGM65L_1rnd_M","rhs_pod_lau68","rhs_mag_ANALQ131","rhs_mag_Sidewinder_a10_2","rhs_mag_FFAR_A10_14","rhs_mag_1000Rnd_30x173","240Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine"};

All I've literally done is changed...

rhs_agm65 > FIR_AGM65 

rhs_gbu12 > FIR_mk82_snakeye_Launcher

And the corresponding magazines. I'm a major amateur at this so I have no idea if I'm even doing this right.

Also I hope its ok for me to want to do this with the RHS A-10, it's just simply making more varied loud outs that is all. I feel like I'm doing something illegal here haha

• Like 1

hi, and if i wanted to use only gau 30mm on a spawned rhs a10 can i remove all amunition and then re add only 30mm amos?