fn_Quiksilver

Line Drawing Splendid Screenshots [Official Thread]

This thread for Splendid Screenshots of fantastic anonymous artwork on your favorite servers.

• Like 1

*waiting for di*k drawnings*

At least it doesn't affect performance? At least some people are interested to push the feature to its limits :lol: 

• Like 1

Might I recommend password protecting the server and administering an IQ test upon entry? :P

If only I could... Seriously though, the dev thread on this brought up this exact issue the day that thread started - but the ability to disable the "feature" was completely glossed over.

Is there seriously no way to disable this in the server settings? If so that's just plain stupid. Everyone in the dev team must have foreseen what this function would be used for in public servers.

• Like 1

Is there seriously no way to disable this in the server settings? If so that's just plain stupid. Everyone in the dev team must have foreseen what this function would be used for in public servers.

I think you all are missing the point of the thread!! Go to Devbranch forums to discus about the Line Drawing etc. This one is not made for that.