Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm trying to test out 1.2.0 RC2, but my 1.84 server (not 1.86; waiting for BI to fix the signing issue before updating) crashes with the following error dialogs when someone attempts to join a slot. Is this an Achilles issue or a problem with my config?

 

2B6FELz.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Maj Ray
Looks like the one you have is corrupted for some reasons. Try to download it again (direct download link).

 

Edit: Just use the stable version (1.2.0) instead.

Edit 2: Pretty sure it won't work for your 1.84 server, since it has a v3 bikey, go for 1.1.3 instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2018 at 1:57 PM, oOKexOo said:

@Maj Ray
Looks like the one you have is corrupted for some reasons. Try to download it again (direct download link).

 

Edit: Just use the stable version (1.2.0) instead.

Edit 2: Pretty sure it won't work for your 1.84 server, since it has a v3 bikey, go for 1.1.3 instead.

I've updated to ArmA 3 1.88 and Achilles 1.2.0. Still getting the error. The module_header.hpp file is indeed missing from Achilles; if I insert it by copying over from an older version where it's present (just to test), then Achilles runs without issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use  1.2.0 without any noticeable problems at all. From where you was get the Mod? If you use SteamWorkshop did you try to verify the integrity of the files or did you try to re-download the ZIP?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sancron said:

I use  1.2.0 without any noticeable problems at all. From where you was get the Mod? If you use SteamWorkshop did you try to verify the integrity of the files or did you try to re-download the ZIP?

Downloaded it directly from Github.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no idea what you are doing... 

achilles\modules_f_ares\module_header.hpp

was renamed to

achilles\modules_f_ares\module_header.inc.sqf

The only reason I could think of that something is looking for the old file is another mod that depends on Achilles. What mods are you running?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Dedi server I cannot get reinforcements to work with Rappelling again ( since update 1.88 - What a surprise BI updates stop stuff from working )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rockapes said:

On Dedi server I cannot get reinforcements to work with Rappelling again ( since update 1.88 - What a surprise BI updates stop stuff from working )

 

What mods are you using? As some can cause conflicts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 1/3/2019 at 8:17 PM, R0adki11 said:

 

What mods are you using? As some can cause conflicts.

C2 RHS Firewills F16/A10 & FA181 II,. Alzab EM, UR, Earplugs, ALL of CUP and CBA. All worked together fine before 1.88 update. I am guessing no one else having any problems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's certainly not the full mod list considering you must have ACE and/or Advanced Rappelling to get it even working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No ACE but yes sorry forgot Advanced Rapelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Were the units placed by the Zeus or in Eden and how did you try to rappel them (hotkey, waypoint placed in Zeus or Eden, ...)?

 

Edit: Anyway probably would be best when you do an issue report on Github. There is a good chance your issue might be related to Issue#433.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 9:04 AM, oOKexOo said:

Were the units placed by the Zeus or in Eden and how did you try to rappel them (hotkey, waypoint placed in Zeus or Eden, ...)?

 

Edit: Anyway probably would be best when you do an issue report on Github. There is a good chance your issue might be related to Issue#433.

Sorry oOKexOo, didn't see there was a reply. The units reinforcements are called in from Zeus via the reinforcements module with rappelling the chosen option for unloading. It all used to work for me on 1.86 but since being on 1.88 the choppers spawn, move to the LZ then just hover indefinitely instead of unloading and then units moving to the RP

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rockapes
Ok, so they are spawned by the reinforcement module. Then it must be a different issue.

The problem is that I'm currently unable to reproduce it. As I suggested in my previous post, you should open a ticket with all the details, which hopefully gives me a better chance to reproduce it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×